I thought the Eternal Traveler transmog set looked cool until I saw...

...the ice cream machine curl on the helmet. WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I thought the Eternal Traveler transmog set looked cool until I saw...

...the ice cream machine curl on the helmet. WHY?

luckily alliance pallys can use the season 17 helm as a decent looking replacement

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    luckily alliance pallys can use the season 17 helm as a decent looking replacement
    Which one was that, again? Trying to imagine what it could look like in WoWHead's Dressing Room.

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Which one was that, again? Trying to imagine what it could look like in WoWHead's Dressing Room.
    Wild Gladiator

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde can also sport that helmet with the Warmongering Gladiator version. Alliance's Warmonger set <--> Horde's Wild set for the red one.

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...-horde-recolor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    curl on the helmet. WHY?
    To batter match the Sacred Sperm mount and pet, obviously.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    I sadly realized today that BfA gave us not a single good plate transmog set for horde paladins. And as far as I can tell, 8.3 won't change anything about that.
    Depends on your style and the race of your paladin honestly. For a blood elf, you got the heritage set and the honorbound items. For a Tauren; heritage and honorbound. For a zandalari, well heritage, Dazar'alor, quest rewards, the dungeon set....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Depends on your style and the race of your paladin honestly. For a blood elf, you got the heritage set and the honorbound items. For a Tauren; heritage and honorbound. For a zandalari, well heritage, Dazar'alor, quest rewards, the dungeon set....
    It's indeed a blood elf. I really dislike what we got as heritage armor. You have the coice between a skirt (which doesn't look good on male be) or running tights (which also don't look good on male blood elves, given the fact they always seem to skip leg day). The Arathi set looks good on an orc or zandalari warrior but really doesn't fit a paladin. And Darkshore is clearly undead themed and not paladin-y in the slightest.
    The only good-looking transmog piece is the golden 2handed sword from Uldir normal mode, which I have to get next expansion because I didn't raid this expac.
    This is all personal opinion of course. But given the fact that I use plenty Legion armor (the blacksmithing sets alone can look good on a blood elf, not to mention nighthold and ToS tier sets and their respective pvp sets), I dare to say: BfA sucks from a transmog standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    *Laughts in Hunter* WE HAVE NEVER GOTTEN A GOOD MAIL TRANSMOG SET *Laughters turns into cry of agony*
    Hey the nighthold set looks okay!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's indeed a blood elf. I really dislike what we got as heritage armor. You have the coice between a skirt (which doesn't look good on male be) or running tights (which also don't look good on male blood elves, given the fact they always seem to skip leg day). The Arathi set looks good on an orc or zandalari warrior but really doesn't fit a paladin. And Darkshore is clearly undead themed and not paladin-y in the slightest.
    The only good-looking transmog piece is the golden 2handed sword from Uldir normal mode, which I have to get next expansion because I didn't raid this expac.
    This is all personal opinion of course. But given the fact that I use plenty Legion armor (the blacksmithing sets alone can look good on a blood elf, not to mention nighthold and ToS tier sets and their respective pvp sets), I dare to say: BfA sucks from a transmog standpoint.
    Doesn't the Nighthold set come with a skirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    To batter match the Sacred Sperm mount and pet, obviously.
    Hahahahaha rofl. Thank you, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Doesn't the Nighthold set come with a skirt?
    It does...but given the fact that I like the rest of the set so much I can ignore it.

But this is what I mostly sport since Legion, minus the blade, which I yet have to get.

Last edited by ExiHext; 2019-11-06 at 01:04 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    It does...but given the fact that I like the rest of the set so much I can ignore it.

But this is what I mostly sport since Legion, minus the blade, which I yet have to get.

Edit: Does it display the pic? It does not for me. I'll attach the link.

https://imgur.com/KSV6ifi
    That is quite neat!

Edit: Does it display the pic? It does not for me. I'll attach the link.

https://imgur.com/KSV6ifi
    Right click the picture, view image, use THAT URL to insert the img into your post.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Right click the picture, view image, use THAT URL to insert the img into your post.
    Ah, it was missing the .jpeg. Thanks a lot, edited my post.

Hey
    I was going to post my tmog but as newly registered user can't, but since it's paladin T2(old and boring) + Drillborer disk + Red sword of courage + Shadow of dread (cape). I just think it fits my female draenei very nicely and i have always liked that T2 set.

I wish there was more "Tauren" armor out there, even Tauren lore out of Baine.

Maybe a Tauren focused expansion. Maybe that way we could have some nice pieces fitting the Tauren race appearance / mounts.

And then Sunwalkers could get some love.

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    I wish there was more "Tauren" armor out there, even Tauren lore out of Baine.

Maybe a Tauren focused expansion. Maybe that way we could have some nice pieces fitting the Tauren race appearance / mounts.

And then Sunwalkers could get some love.
    I don't think there's enough interest in Tauren for that, not to forget that they already get plenty of additional lore, like the whole Highmountain storyline

Is it just me, or does the Eternal Traveler's chestplate model seem to give females a bigger chest?