Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Nope - can't do any of those - because you need a tank and a healer, and ain't none of them around.

In addition - there isn't any mechanism for you to level out in a zone and simultaneously queue/look for for a dungeon run.

So you can't even be doing something else whilst waiting a few hours to not get a dungeon group.
    Strange, on our servers while lvling dps was the hardest to find since tanks and healers wanted to do dungeons a lot.

Farming gold, pvping getting more gear for my main constantly on atm, so much to get done.

Have many regrets from real vanilla I want to take care of.
    I miss my fury warrior experiment form real vanilla I want to take up were I left it. I want to reach 60 on my rogue and experience that in vanilla, I never got to do that the first time.

So much I miss from real vanilla.

Not yet level 60
    Currently level 57, so I am getting close. Once I am 60, I may play more frequently. Currently I am playing about 3 days a week

Once Phase 3 begins I will play a lot more as I really like battlegrounds

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Im lvl 9 on my hunter when i stopped... it all came back to me..

15+ Year Old Account
    Been deliberately leveling slow, and liking that approach a lot. In all honesty though I am a lot behind my own schedule, due to unforeseen stuff in my rl that has been taking up a lot of time. So currently I'm only sporting a measly lvl 43 lol. Glad I am in an really active and well organized guild now that p2 is here, I'm suspecting I might need a bodyguard or two (or an revenge squad) once I'm at a "farmable" HK level for those 60 guys.
    So there's still a lot of things ahead awaiting for me that I can/will do, so haven't run into a "nothing to do" wall yet.

people instaling their level mods and all the shizzle and powerlevel their toons and everything only to complain they're bored already...

you brought it on yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    No, it wasn't about the max level content in Vanilla. Most people took a long long time to level up, enjoying the world and the journey. I was kinda sad I hit 60 in Classic because the max level content is just boring.
    Nah, the leveling was and is a boring and slow grind but you harldy enjoyed it.
    Not now, not back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Whistl3r View Post
    Nothing stops you making a group while you quest.
    How do I post in Westfall chat for a DM group, whilst I'm questing in Duskwood ?

How do I magically make tanks and healers appear ?

Answer - can't run dungeons.

I'm just stating what happens in game ... nothing more nothing less.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Strange, on our servers while lvling dps was the hardest to find since tanks and healers wanted to do dungeons a lot.
    I think PvP servers have better community, however I'm on a PvE server - and not having any luck at all.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

How do I post in Westfall chat for a DM group, whilst I'm questing in Duskwood ?

How do I magically make tanks and healers appear ?

Answer - can't run dungeons.

I'm just stating what happens in game ... nothing more nothing less.

- - - Updated - - -

I think PvP servers have better community, however I'm on a PvE server - and not having any luck at all.
    /join LookingForGroup
    /4 Lvl xx class, LFG deadmines

That's all you gotta do. If you arent in looking for group chat, that's why you can't get groups. That's where most ppl post.

Also if you are already in dusk wood, you're probably too high for deadmines.
    Last edited by ellieg; 2019-11-13 at 05:35 PM.

- Community
    - Server full of friendly ppl
    - IRL friends
    - My guild
    - Raids
    - Instances
    - Valuable gold and professions
    - Fresh start
    - Preparing for next phases
    - And much more...

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Also if you are already in dusk wood, you're probably too high for deadmines.
    Was an example - now I've got 8 quests in Gnomer, and I'm in STV.
    As for the unofficial LFG channel - not enough people in it, and still no tanks or healers.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably the same things that keep people continually logging into retail even though they've got most everything they can possibly realistically get done

Was an example - now I've got 8 quests in Gnomer, and I'm in STV.
    As for the unofficial LFG channel - not enough people in it, and still no tanks or healers.
    LookingForGroup is an official blizzard owned channel. I dont use the unofficial ones at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Didn't skip it, I leveld just like everyone else. WoW has always been about the max level content however.
    Leveling is and has always been horrible.
    Blatantly false statements. Classic was was really about all the different stories and quests in leveling and the journey. Wow really didn't start being about only end game for most until wrath.

Not a lot keeping me playing really. Classic must have the least amount of content the game has ever had, it runs out real fucking fast.

You clear MC and Onyxia in an hour and a half and then there's nothing to do for a week.

Currently nothing. BFA is too much of a farm-fest, while Classic's already too boring.

I've been enjoying the hell out of Sea of Thieves for some months now, and as of recent await D3's S19 to chill for a month or so then will prolly go back to SoT again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Nah, the leveling was and is a boring and slow grind but you harldy enjoyed it.
    Not now, not back then.
    Still miles better than the boring as hell pull everything and never die on retail. Classic's leveling is a breath of fresh air in comparison, only downside is running out of quests at late 50s.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whistl3r View Post
    Mad how I did some quests, joined dungeons when I fancied a change, then went back to questing after. Nothing stops you making a group while you quest.

Anyone would think you are just wanting to moan about a problem that doesn't exist.
    Because he does lmao, all he does is complain and make up crap. Never read such biased and incorrect shite in my life. Retail players are just mad that Classic is actually successful and people are enjoying it, rather than complaining how garbage every release is for retail.

I am only level 45. It's fun. I guess that keeps me going?

But no one can ruin an MMO quite like MMO players.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    Not a lot keeping me playing really. Classic must have the least amount of content the game has ever had, it runs out real fucking fast.

You clear MC and Onyxia in an hour and a half and then there's nothing to do for a week.
    This is kind of how I feel.
    Although whenever I do raid, I highly enjoy it due to the people in my guild