Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yeah... I don't see it happening, to be honest.

They would have to create new models and animations that matches the look and feel of classic, it can't be pretty like it is in retail.

In addition to that, the pacing and overall design for raids are drastically different as well. Just take a look at Naxxramas and how much it changed from Vanilla to WotLK. People would pick on the smallest little details on a brand new raid and say it doesn't belong in classic.
    Last edited by d00dles; 2019-11-14 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemioza View Post

Blizzard fixed WoW not to be trash like classic/tbc were.

Go and spam frostbolt and link dmg done xD so much skill
    delusional

also old wow =/= classic

This will probably be announced at blizzcon this year... oh wait LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    In Vanilla High elves were part of the Alliance though, and Blood elves were actually neutral/Illidari.
    A Classic+ would build upon vanilla, not retcon it.

Blood elves in the Horde never made sense, and was a forced thing back in TBC. The High elves in Vanilla are Alliance, and the High elves had very very bad blood with the Horde. Furthermore, the Blood elves actually being on Azeroth outside of a few individuals was a retcon, according to Vanilla lore, Quel'thalas had been almost entirely destroyed with it's entire population slain. Blood elves were in Outland with Illidan.
    https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=3601/kimjael-indeed

Yeah...Like I said, neutral, and they're implied to be Illidari.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's never going to happen. We'll get fresh Vanilla servers TBC and Wrath. That's as far as it will go.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    You already have that. It's the regular wow.

Well played, I fell for you stupid troll attempt.
    No clue why people say stuff like this.
    Do you really think it isn't possible to enjoy the overall structure of class design and content without wanting decisions from 15 years ago to bog them down?

I for one would welcome "Classic+" in a heartbeat, but mostly because I'd love to do content thats not in the game anymore on a class that is actually viable to play as something other than Healer.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Good thing Blizzard went over all that Classic+ content they're planning at BlizzCon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    No clue why people say stuff like this.
    Do you really think it isn't possible to enjoy the overall structure of class design and content without wanting decisions from 15 years ago to bog them down?

I for one would welcome "Classic+" in a heartbeat, but mostly because I'd love to do content thats not in the game anymore on a class that is actually viable to play as something other than Healer.
    Discussing Classic+ is fine as long as it's with the understanding that it will never happen.

A Classic+ with a paladin taunt, some mana-tuning for some hybrids (oomkins, spriests, enh/ele shaman) and increasing the debuff slots on bosses would be cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Classic+ was called The Burning Crusade...

Although I admit an independent Classic+ going in an entirely different direction lorewise and gamewise would be nice.
    Perhaps adding High elves to the Alliance at last, staying true to the Warcraft 3 lore, etc.

Then again, I don't have faith in the modern Blizzard to carry on the spirit of Vanilla wow.
    I'm down for a Classic+, and even TBC. Initially I was against TBC because I thought they'd repeat the whole "every 2 years is another expansion" and I definitely won't be able to do all I want to do with Classic in just 2 years.

But their recent comments like, "well when we released Classic we know people signed up for Classic and not necessarily TBC or Wrath so we want to handle that carefully" - John Hight. Basically it reinforces they will most likely do some sort of "TBC server option" while maintaining current Classic servers.

And once I looked into TBC I did see it's more of the same Classic but they definitely balanced classes better, there's no trash specs to the extreme that there is in Classic AND you still have all the Classic content available, along with Outland and the all the stuff that brought.

So I look forward to Classic+ or TBC or Wrath doesn't matter which!

People have reliazed that classic wasnt as good as they were hoping for so now they want something better. Vanilla was shit systems/performance wise compared to retail. It's because it was new and exciting people loved it.

This was expected from the start. Can't satisfy the vanilla whiners. Just look how much toxicity is on these forums daily about how fucking EVERYTHING is bad. Yet they still play every day. So dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by d00mh4cker View Post
    All I see is posts saying how messed up classic wow is.

Like, bad balancing, poor mechanics, respec costs, easy content, too much epic drops, no flight paths.
    And people are asking for transmogs, flying, free respec, better balance, barber, more races etc etc.

Can Blizzard please just release Classic+ already?!
    Hmm..if classic is so...how you say *messed up* then explain the mass amount of players that are playing it?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

No thx id rather have classic-, classic minus idiots like op.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's the way things are in <CURRENT YEAR> each person/group/ideology/etc. wants everyone else to conform/think/act the way they do or they are the other/wrong think/bad people. This is just that bleeding into wow gaming.

people say "the classic+ you have in mind will be hated by others and vice versa" but I feel like 95%+ of the people could get behind another 40man raid (ONE difficulty, long ass prechain, gear requirement should be naxx, obv better loot than Naxx) 8 months after Naxx releases. Could be alternative Uldum, could be alternative grim bathol, could be alternative hyjal.

It would be glorious and the effort to develop it would easily pay for itself.

Edit: I realize, the following definitely IS controversial, but how would you like it if the caverns of times would actually lead you into the FUTURE? ofc not as lame as in Cataclysm, but they could release 40 man BC, Wrath raids and rework loot and boss stats. I mean, new content would be better, but wouldn't it be worse to just letting the classic servers die after naxx
    Last edited by Qstall; 2019-11-15 at 02:52 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qstall View Post
    people say "the classic+ you have in mind will be hated by others and vice versa" but I feel like 95%+ of the people could get behind another 40man raid (ONE difficulty, long ass prechain, gear requirement should be naxx, obv better loot than Naxx) 8 months after Naxx releases. Could be alternative Uldum, could be alternative grim bathol, could be alternative hyjal.

It would be glorious and the effort to develop it would easily pay for itself.
    When if/they release BC for classic you could possibly get your prechain/raid attunement depending on what version of BC they release.
    This is what you had to do:

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Good thing Blizzard went over all that Classic+ content they're planning at BlizzCon.

- - - Updated - - -

Discussing Classic+ is fine as long as it's with the understanding that it will never happen.
    And they said Classic would never happen, yet we are here. Tho for me Classic+ is TBC, wouldn't accept anything else.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    From the information i've gatherd Classic+ is where they balance classes and make everything dps, Heal, Tank viable, and remove every "Inconvinience" the game currently have like Druid has no ress, Paladins no taunt, Just "Fix" things.

Also it means they would create new fresh content for classic, New quests, Dungrons, Raids. Maby even add something worth while doing other than Dungeons and raids.

I'm not the fan of the idea myself tho.
    My idea of Classic+ is Vanilla, with another/more raid tiers. No rebalancing. No QoL changes. Just another "patch" with more bosses to kill and dungeons to farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    And they said Classic would never happen, yet we are here. Tho for me Classic+ is TBC, wouldn't accept anything else.
    TBC and possibly Wrath are the only possible extensions of Legacy realms we'll ever see. Even then, it's hardly guaranteed as evidenced by Blizzard's skepticism at this year's BlizzCon. If the prospect of already-created content which is able to be re-engineered with relative ease using Classic's proven methodology -- by Blizzard's own admission, no less -- is murky-at-best then newly-generated content which would require its own development team is so far off the beaten path it's hardly worth mentioning.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2019-11-15 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoarin View Post
    What did i just read? EASY CONTENT ? XD no way !
    Everyone on twitch was complaining how hard it is and they did even a deathcounter ^^
    Yes, easy content. Dungeons are cleared without tank and healers, MC was cleared with level 58s, my friends are complaining that dungeons and raids are too easy and not as fun as it felt in 2005.

Just because you die during leveling because you pull too many mobs doesnt mean the game is in hardcore mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Classic+ is a waste of time, TBC is the way for the future.
    Why TBC Classic when you can have MoP Classic or Legion Classic who are according to polls much more appreciated expansions.