Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Really? You really think that is their ultimate goal? You think that fiscal responsibility is just an excuse for their ultimate plan on brainwashing the population?

You sound paranoid
    Yeah, as it is the stated reasoning of many.

Also, that Youtube is acting in an editorial fashion, thus not being a platform. Editorial decisions are ultimately political.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The purpose of banning people is ultimately the hope that if you stop them from talking nobody will gain access to their perspective. You wouldn't ban them otherwise.
    That isn't really how anything works. Companies like Youtube can't control access to anything but Youtube. They're not saying "nobody should ever see this", because they can't achieve that. They can't tell you "don't fuck that chicken." Just "if you're gonna fuck that chicken, we're not going to publish that to our viewers. Fucking ew, dude."

10+ Year Old Account

Also, that Youtube is acting in an editorial fashion, thus not being a platform. Editorial decisions are ultimately political.
    So you think a company like Disney (i had a disney advert on yt just recently) is perfectly fine to be put in front of a video ranting about libcucks and snowflakes?

There is no possibility that is a financial decision to get rid of videos that hurt their revenue stream like any other business?

No, it must be a big conspiracy!

Looking forward to your sources of "is the reasoning of many".

10+ Year Old Account
    The purpose of banning people is ultimately the hope that if you stop them from talking nobody will gain access to their perspective. You wouldn't ban them otherwise.
    So anyone can post a sign on your yard and you cant stop them lest you're attempting to stop them from talking?

Cause last I checked, you're free to say what you want in public spaces. You just can't force others to let you use their property to spread your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    That makes the OP the Candice Owens of MMO-C.
    I see your attempts at pointing out the truth have been swiftly thwarted.

Literally every single person mentioned in the OP are either Nazis, Nazi grifters, or Nazis that are so batshit crazy that even Nazis think they are cringy.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, the irony of you saying that.

All this youtube politics stuff is so weird. Why don't they just stick to playing video games or watching anime or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I see your attempts at pointing out the truth have been swiftly thwarted.

Literally every single person mentioned in the OP are either Nazis, Nazi grifters, or Nazis that are so batshit crazy that even Nazis think they are cringy.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, the irony of you saying that.
    Ya I thought it was a fair description, my other thought was to call out the post for just plagiarizing Angela Nagle's schtick. Considering the OP namechecked Candice, it should be fair game for any debating format.

Both Candice and Angela NAgle uncritically take Neo Nazis (alt Right) at their word. Neo Nazi blame liberals for turning them into NAzis. Because liberals think people should be able to use a bathroom of their choosing.

This jaw droppingly foolish methodology of simply reporting all of the alt-right's self-justifications as self-evident truths is lazy and harmful. Because they follow up with the premise that liberals and progressive should abandon civil rights to appease the al right.

No thanks, civil rights always.
    Government Affiliated Snark

A real TL;DR is the last round of censorship really didn't produce the results the censors would have wanted.
    well seeing there was no real censorship, one would expect it not actually silence anyone

10+ Year Old Account
    That post title....

Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-11-13 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Infracted for spam
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

doing gods work, if i wanted to troll conservatives and make them look bad, i would send people to go to their rallies and pretend to be incel nazis, but enough real nazis do that, we dont have to!

I agree with him on many things, but he seems very immature at times, which is probably because he is still 20 or something. I sometimes watch his videos but when he starts to engage the chat and starts to use memes I just get too annoyed.

I agree with him on Israel. I'm not American, but I don't see why Americans should have to support Israel with so much money. It's actually quite sad why some Christians are supporting Israel. There's a certain group of Christians who are doing it because it says so in revelation that for armageddon to happen the jews first have to get their land back. That is why they support Israel as a state. Not wanting to discuss religion here, but just trying to point out the political motivations of some people, and sometimes there is no denying that these things are connected. For all I care Israel can do as they please, I just don't see why I have to support them.

I don't understand his view on immigration though. He says illegal immigration isn't the only problem, but that legal immigration needs to stop as well. I don't see any reason for why legal immigration is a problem, I just think we should get to say who can come her and who doesn't. And on top of that he seems to be Mexican, so go figure that one out.

So, it's the same racist shitbags in new packaging?

Apparently, the only difference is that the other racists are also not homophobic enough.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2019-11-14 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    I don't see any reason for why legal immigration is a problem, I just think we should get to say who can come her and who doesn't. And on top of that he seems to be Mexican, so go figure that one out.
    How do you not get it at this point?

Because of the political impact of nonwhite immigrants. There are other reasons, economic, etc. but that's reason enough right there to oppose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post

Because of the political impact of nonwhite immigrants. There are other reasons, economic, etc. but that's reason enough right there to oppose it.
    Oppose it why?

Oooh, this should be good. Tell the class: What do you think the political impact of nonwhite immigrants is/would be?

Please show me in any law where this is the case. You are perpetuating a lie, one that has been brought to your attention in the past.

If you are going to continue lying for racists and white nationalists, then that demonstrates exactly where your allegiances lie.

So, where's that evidence?

- - - Updated - - -

I would love for you to explain EXACTLY what you mean by that.

It sure does seem like you are dog whistling for white nationalists, and I'd hate to mislabel you.

Oh look Theo is defending fascists. Must be a day the ends in the letter Y.