Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    broklyn 99 and the office ofc xD
    Rick & morty meets futurama.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Star Trek/ Doctor Who
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    broklyn 99 and the office ofc xD
    Rick & morty meets futurama.
    I can only imagine the universe destroying tech Rick and the Professor would invent to boil an egg quicker.

Eromanga Sensei / Oreimo.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Eromanga Sensei / Oreimo.
    I see you are a man of culture too.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Ghost recon and predator.
    Winner to me too

Alien vs Predator.
    Do you hear the voices too?

The video for Pork and Beans by Weezer.

Batman/Predator, Batman/Grendel, Grendel/The Shadow

Aliens/Predator(comics, NOT the movies which were utter trash)

Robert E. Howard's story "Kings of the Night" in which his character of Bran Mak Morn encounters another of his heroes, Kull, from a far earlier age, via sorcery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    I see your Archie and I raise you

Yeah. The DC meets Hanna Barbera stuff was some wild shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Scoobynatural
    ^This right, best ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    I see what you did there, lol!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if this is a crossover but apparently Law and Order is in the same universe as the X files....Munch had a run in with Mulder and he always mention some buddies in the FBI and I believe he was in character in a few of their episodes if I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    ^This right, best ever.

- - - Updated - - -

I see what you did there, lol!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if this is a crossover but apparently Law and Order is in the same universe as the X files....Munch had a run in with Mulder and he always mention some buddies in the FBI and I believe he was in character in a few of their episodes if I can remember.
    Munch has become the only fictional character, played by a single actor, to physically appear on 10 different television series. These shows were on five different networks: NBC (Homicide: Life on the Street, Law & Order, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Law & Order: Trial by Jury, and 30 Rock); Fox (The X-Files and Arrested Development); UPN (The Beat); HBO (The Wire) and ABC (Jimmy Kimmel Live!). Munch has been one of the few television characters to cross genres, appearing not only in crime drama series, but sitcom (Arrested Development), late night comedy (Jimmy Kimmel Live!) and horror and science fiction (The X-Files).

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

It probably hasn't aged well, but my hype was off the charts back in the 90s for Robocop vs Terminator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Munch has become the only fictional character, played by a single actor, to physically appear on 10 different television series. These shows were on five different networks: NBC (Homicide: Life on the Street, Law & Order, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Law & Order: Trial by Jury, and 30 Rock); Fox (The X-Files and Arrested Development); UPN (The Beat); HBO (The Wire) and ABC (Jimmy Kimmel Live!). Munch has been one of the few television characters to cross genres, appearing not only in crime drama series, but sitcom (Arrested Development), late night comedy (Jimmy Kimmel Live!) and horror and science fiction (The X-Files).
    That man gets around.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Zatoichi meets Yojimbo, movie-wise
    And (credit to Pvt Hudson) Munch because I was a big Homicide fan back in the day.
    It's so common place in comics, I guess I'd go with the Wildstorm/Alien crossover. To quote the wiki;
    'When the idea for the crossover was explained to him, Warren Ellis was not enthusiastic; he kept telling them he thought the idea was "Bloody stupid" but was won around when "he was told that he could kill any character he wanted" '

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    This.

Alien vs. Predator.
    Freddy vs. Jason.

Family Guy/Simpsons was so disappointing. I should have expected it considering it was Family Guy that wrote it. Then again, Simpsons writing is shit too nowadays.