Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    I'd prefer some general punishment.
    I prefer private punishment personally

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I support abortion and think it should actually be forced on some people, in addition I support the death penalty and think it should be applied to more crimes. Does that work for you?
    Local Super-Trump supporting "conservative" man advocates for state mandated abortions and the state doing the most directly harmful thing to individual liberty, which is taking away the right to life.

I did Nazi that coming.

You sir, are the literal definition of a fascist. This is literally the kind of shit fascists advocate for.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Local Super-Trump supporting "conservative" man advocates for state mandated abortions and the state doing the most directly harmful thing to individual liberty, which is taking away the right to life.

I did Nazi that coming.

You sir, are the literal definition of a fascist. This is literally the kind of shit fascists advocate for.
    The only thing missing from him is literal admission that the forced abortions are to be forced on whomever he considers to be untermensch. But, I suppose "some people", is as close as it'll ever get outside stormfront or r/thedonald. Probably about the same deal with the death penalty part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    rofl

Flawless? Perhaps your naivety...

How about innocent people being executed? Did you know over 150 people that were on death row were found to actually be innocent?

Furthermore, every study about the death penalty has concluded that it doesn't reduce crime at all.

As for "Why we have a greater percentage of people that commit violent crimes than most other first world countries is a demographic problem in my opinion.", we actually don't...we just have a substantially higher incarceration rate (almost certainly not helped by the for-profit prison system). The US crime rate is pretty much identical to both Sweden and France.

Your ideas are simplistic and sloppy. Please try reading a lot more on these subjects if you really want to understand.

"Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem—neat, plausible, and wrong." - H.L. Mencken
    Mr. know it all over here, congrats on ur sociology degree!

Depends on the severity of the punishment and the crime...

I think for certain misdemeanors it would be effective but I wouldn't want it to get out of hand.

How is the recidivism rate in Singapore after a caning?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Conservatives: The government has too much power!

Also conservatives: The government doesn't have the power to kill enough people!
    The government has the power to execute already. I'm saying they don't exercise it enough. Your first point has no relation at all. And I'm not conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

I did Nazi that coming.

Criminals should not have the right to life and people who can not afford children or who do not have stable homes should not have them. Oh and Trumps winning 2020, enjoy 5 more years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Criminals should not have the right to life and people who can not afford children or who do not have stable homes should not have them. Oh and Trumps winning 2020, enjoy 5 more years.
    How exactly is trump supposed to win if he doesn't have the right to life?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    do u think it should be implemented in ur country?
    When it comes to school, no. That is stupid.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread isn't going anywhere productive and will be closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."