Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    She's obviously Super God. She's apparently the most powerful thing that has ever existed in the universe. The Lich King was the most powerful being on Azeroth, and she flicked him away like a flea in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Your character cannot handle Sylvanas existing?
    Nah. My character just slays Undead for a living. Sylvanas' life is like a tumbleweed. It just swings by and goes, ya know?

I'd say she is near of Arthas lk but hard to know with the raid making every character a jobber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    After Sylvanas absorbs the power of the Jailer, Azeroth's life-force, the Void and Light she will become unstoppable in 13.0
    And you know what? We'll still won't know her plan
    Are you from the future?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Nah. My character just slays Undead for a living. Sylvanas' life is like a tumbleweed. It just swings by and goes, ya know?
    Until it gets blasted like poor'ol saury'fang.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Until it gets blasted like poor'ol saury'fang.
    He's weak though. The guy played dead when I entered Grommash hold, the coward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He's weak though. The guy played dead when I entered Grommash hold, the coward.
    Maybe he prefered to look at floor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Funny how you are clinging to a mere impression a character got that you then further twisted the hell out of (what was actually said was that Baine would be able to break her arm, nothing more, let alone anything resembling "Sylvanas is not even able to fight Baine") all the while pretending it was Blizzard giving a shit about lore and making sense when in actuality it went against much earlier Edge of Night that stated Sylvanas is so durable she'd survive the fall from the top of ICC because Golden couldn't be arsed to do any research on the characters she writes about.
    if she can beat him why she was so scared of him ?
    also what u mean she can survive the fall? isn't that one of confirmed death of Sylvannas, her fall from top of ICC?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Hey hey hey, don't you have a little to many >>>> show me where anyone from blizz said that Lei Shen is overwhelming more powerful than Arthas? all it been said that 1v1 was Lei Shen while army vs army is Arthas, literally nothing about the difficulty or the difference in power between them

If you want to correct someone at least make it accurate
    Ashbringer <<<<<<<< Machine which can destroy all life on azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Ashbringer <<<<<<<< Machine which can destroy all life on azeroth
    You still didn't answer my question

Quote Originally Posted by FlasKamel View Post
    ''what blizz decides'' of course, but that's not what this thread's about. Try to have some fun, lmao.

I think that as it is it'd make sense for her to defeat (all 1v1): (Based on very little info on their power levels)
    Kel'thuzad (WoW Classic) - ''Just'' a lich
    Garrosh (Y'Shaarj Hulked) - Just another empowered dude, but nowhere near as much as she is

Possible:
    Queen Azshara - I don't feel like they got to display how powerful she is, but possible.
    Gul'dan (Original Timeline) - Powerfull but slow ass dude. She'd probably outsmart him.
    Lich King Arthas (Wrath of the Lich King) - Would put up quite a fight compared to Bolvar, having harvested so many souls empowering him, but so has Sylvanas x1000000.
    Kil'jaedan - I always thought he was more of a clever than a powerful guy, but I could be completely wrong. Only 1v1? Could win.

Unlikely:
    Medivh - Basically Sargeras and just as sly as her.
    Archimonde - KJ but more powerful I think.
    Illidan Stormrage (Burning Crusade) - His speed could be a problem, even though he lost to LK
    Deathwing - They needed the dragon soul to kill him, so I dont know if she even could kill him by herself.

No way:
    Emperor Lei Shen (Thunder King) - They needed one of those titan facilities to kill him..
    Argus the Unmaker - They needed the titans to kill him.
    N'Zoth - They appearently need Azeroth herself to defeat him
    Kel'thuzad isn't just a lich. There is a reason why he's called the Archlich - Rebirth via Sunwell's power & he pretty much devoured the contents of Book of Medivh. Even if he died, he would gtfo of dodge via hidden phylactery. And I wouldn't underestimate Y'shaarj!Garrosh. Also, I can't help but think Azshara, Kil'jaeden and Arthas (without the idiot ball introduced in WotLK) should be moved to unlikely though. Maybe a tie, in case of Arthas at this point.

What about Kael'thas lads?
    Last edited by Dark Succ; 2019-11-16 at 12:06 AM.
    "You stand at a dangerous crossroads. You can either stay here and be slaughtered by human hands... Or choose a darker path... To freedom."

"Warcraft isn't DBZ where there's power levels that determine who you have a chance of defeating or not. Even some insanely powerful beings can still be killed by absolutely mundane means."

Aha...ahahaha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCzevUQ8goI

AHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Biske

Pretty sure that just absolutely nullified your argument there, buddy.
    I mean, not really. But that is pretty funny that we get to kamehameha N'zoth (or, well, get to kamehameha at all). My point wasn't about firing beams out of one's hands, though, but that Sylvanas is still vulnerable to bullets (as are other non-building-sized characters), so you could still theoretically pack a nameless gnome into her lunchbox and have him shoot her in the face and she'd die, while in DBZ people magically become immune to bullets and such as their power level rises.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Kael'thas has four forms. His default High Elf form, his Blood Elf form which should be similar in power. Then there's his fel empowered form which made him a lot stronger and finally his Shadowland form that's most likely even above his Fel empowered form.

This is how I'll rank him

N'zoth the God
    Argus the Unmaker
    Kael'thas Shadowland Mode
    Lich King Arthas
    Queen Azshara
    Kil'jaeden
    Medivh
    Archimonde
    Garrosh on Old God Juice
    Deathwing
    Kel'thuzard
    Kael'thas Fel Mode
    Illidan Stormrage
    Lei Shen
    Kael'thas Blood Elf Mode
    Kael'thas High Elf Mode
    Gul'dan
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post

N'zoth the God
    Argus the Unmaker
    Archimonde
    Kil'jaeden
    Queen Azshara
    Medivh
    Deathwing
    Lei Shen
    Arthas LK
    Illidan Stormrage
    Gul'dan
    Kel'thuzad
    Kael'thas Shadowlands
    Kael'thas Fel Mode
    Kael'thas Blood Elf Mode
    Kael'thas High Elf Mode
    Fixed it for you. I really didn't want to shit on Kael, but this seems far more reasonable to me. If Argus wasn't pretty much a newborn, he would've smashed N'zoth though.
    Last edited by Dark Succ; 2019-11-16 at 12:21 AM.
    "You stand at a dangerous crossroads. You can either stay here and be slaughtered by human hands... Or choose a darker path... To freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    This doesn't provide much context or any frame to measure anything.

Win or loss without any explanation for what determines such and only the idea of 'battle' without any context....
    Final Destination, no items.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Final Destination, no items.
    so... pointless dick measuring then.

5+ Year Old Account
    Am going to throw a bone... and say she is more in the terms of Kil Jaeden, rather than Gul'Dan.
    Now... we dont know yet... probably she will not be our antagonists... maybe she becomes an allied, or a redemption arc, or she makes babies with Anduin or Dead Varian... we dont know anything. So i preffer to be in the defensive stance about Sylvannas right now.

But in terms of Power... shes probably just like Kil Jaeden, the first time we fought against him, the TBC version.

so... pointless dick measuring then.
    If a solo 1 on 1 fight with both contenders at peak power is not enough to determine who's the most powerful, I don't know what is. And just for the sake of clarity, SB reference was obviously a joke.

If a solo 1 on 1 fight with both contenders at peak power is not enough to determine who's the most powerful,
    Part of the issue is that this is like judging a fish for it's ability to climb a tree and not a real explanation of 'power'. It would demonstrate combat ability and relative strength/endurance but power is something that is a bit 'more'.

Keep in mind the OP's list was including mortals and literal gods as far as lore was concerned.

I don't know what is. And just for the sake of clarity, SB reference was obviously a joke.
    Don't worry... the 1v1 notion was a bigger joke imo.

Part of the issue is that this is like judging a fish for it's ability to climb a tree and not a real explanation of 'power'. It would demonstrate combat ability and relative strength/endurance but power is something that is a bit 'more'.

Keep in mind the OP's list was including mortals and literal gods as far as lore was concerned.
    Ah, I get your point. Though I understood it was implied it was a power contest as in "who would win in a fight" type of thing. Then yes, everything else is subjective.