personalami.

there's a very nice version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    personalami.

Ty will check them out.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I mean it wouldn't be totally out of the question for Yrel and her minions to find AU Azeroth and then all with or force the bronze dragons to open a portal to MU Azeroth so she can finish what she started.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleloron View Post
    What? Good God. Keep away from the goats on my farm.
    Unless you raise anthropomorphic goat women, I don't think you have to worry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I mean it wouldn't be totally out of the question for Yrel and her minions to find AU Azeroth and then all with or force the bronze dragons to open a portal to MU Azeroth so she can finish what she started.
    You totally caught my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    Yeah that’d be cool. If six mouths hunger then presumably the Light has nefarious ends as well.

I’m working on fleshing out the bones of a story of my own centered around dwarves vs humans, with human paladins as zealous antagonists following a holy faith that feeds all of their souls (and the souls of those they slay) into a hive mind, and partially joins them with it while living (think the Kala in Starcraft). They burn books and demolish schools because the “Stream” has all of the knowledge they need (if it deigns to share it). Meanwhile the dwarves are protagonists. They hoard knowledge and are largely necromancers, guarding their souls from joining the Stream by binding them to golems and risen corpses.
    I like the sounds of that. Please let us know if you ever publish it anywhere.

I'm totally up for it.

I loved the idea they had to ironically make the draenei slaughter the orcs in the Mag'har scenario, and the meaning they could infuse is such a storyline would be something cool being added to the game.

if only it could mean a "darker" role would be associated with the Alliance.. But let's face it : a good-looking race can't do evil stuff in Warcraft nowadays. Only "inhuman" non-playable character races or factions may do so..

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Unless you raise anthropomorphic goat women, I don't think you have to worry.
    Hey, it gets cold and lonely on the farm.
    Don’t ask me to explain my idiocy; I’m in my early 40’s and still don’t understand it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    This is NOT a speculation thread, not another fake leak thread, this is a WISH list for 10.0 or beyond. Would you like to see Yrel in a Light/Void expansion theme in 10.1?

Theme:Light vs. Void, mortals caught in the middle.
    When: 10.1
    Zones/World: Draenor has collapsed onto itself much like Outland, its Alternate Timeline erased. Yrel has barely made it off world with her Lightbound Army of Orcs and Draenei. Alleria has unwittingly, and unwillingly become a gateway for The Void Lords directly to Azeroth, unleashing the full wrath of The Void on Eastern Kingdoms; The Void Lords have grown tired of their instruments' failures with N'zoth's fall. Yrel knows the only way to save the universe from being swallowed by darkness, is to subjugate it to The Light. Outland itself becomes a staging ground from an invasion and resistance force from all sides. Duskwood, Felwood and The Blasted Lands become hubs of conflict between The Void, The Light, and Azeroth's mortals. Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves in particular must decide where their allegiance lies; The Alliance, The Void, or Yrel. On Outland, Thrall makes his final stand, deciding to go down with his people's home world as it is completely dismantled amidst a conflict he can't stop, sending his children through to Kalimdor for Gey'arah to look after.
    Antagonists: Yrel & Alleria, instruments of The Light & Void. All roads lead to Yrel and Alleria.
    Heroes: Thrall, Turalyon & Umbric.
    Potential Features: Orc Paladins, playable Ogres from Draenor or Outland, a new class, Necromancer or Dark Rangers from Shadowlands that will help battle The Light & Void. Lightbound Saberon and playable High Arakkoa. Ethereals as the next neutral playable race?

There is no telling how many themes Shadowlands will even address, but Light isn't likely, and Void may just be glossed over or set up if anything. Is the character of Yrel and The Light used as a force for evil on a worldwide threat at all alluring to you? To me, Yrel is the one remaining interesting dark horse in the Warcraft universe.
    Sorry, but 10.0 is all about calia menethil, our own avatar of eonar, on her very own tiranny of light story.

"The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness."
    "The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all"

^^^^
    Last edited by reploid; 2019-11-14 at 03:16 AM.

I like the idea, but I don't feel that Yrel is really a big enough character to really pull it off.

Not if her and her Army of the Light showed up on Azeroth and managed to convert Anduin to their cause, and Stormwind were to become a haven of religious zealotry to the point that it fractured the Alliance, setting up Anduin as the villain of the piece, well that could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    personalami.

Oh so that's what you meant... lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Yes.
    No, to a light and void expansion. Void is in every expansion, would like a break.
    ^The light and the void is the last big baddies left so its coming sooner or later, but like you said I too want a break from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Garrosh was also a minor character and yet with enough screen-time he became in a big villain, same with the screecher that from afk she became into a threat
    Garrosh was introduced in TBC, had a prominent role in WotLK, and then was thrust into the spotlight in Cata before becoming the villain by the end of MoP. Also, he's the son of a legendary Warcraft character.

Yrel was an Alliance side NPC in WoD, and had a cameo in a Horde AR quest in BFA. Not exactly the same thing. I'm not saying it's can't be done, but she would need time to be built up before having the same level of impact that Garrosh had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrah-the-Old-One View Post
    if only it could mean a "darker" role would be associated with the Alliance.. But let's face it : a good-looking race can't do evil stuff in Warcraft nowadays. Only "inhuman" non-playable character races or factions may do so..
    Of course they can!, but not on the Alliance, if you're Horde, then go for it (looking at you BEs)

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Shes DAMN HOT on that pic. I wouldn't mind if she does her crusade on me. I'll pop her wings up
    Art is by Personalami I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    While in the past I was very vocal against turning Alleria into a villain, now I wouldn't mind seeing that, so long as she gets turned into a badass villain and gets good character development. Bring on the Void war criminal!

WoW would be much cooler if we could follow villains.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Voids lords cant exist on our plane of reality, so it will be only their minions.
    Well, we had legion with the fight disorder vs order, shadowland will be life vs death, surely we will have the void vs light soon...

I would love Light vs Void expansion someday but not now. Their final battle is Ragnarok of Warcraft. Currently we can have minor battles of them.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Probably the most exciting thing that'd come out of anything related with the Lightbound is the fact that we'll get to see Grommash's AU son, and he'd probably be voiced by Patrick Seitz.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Oh so that's what you meant... lol.
    like i said before, silky smooth.

i do think their art's pretty good though. and i like big girl pp.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2019-11-15 at 11:45 PM.

Would be awesome! I'd follow that tail anywhere! Of course, the expansion would be about purging the non light filth and such. Glory to our sun and great leader Yrel! And the light too!

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Orc paladins...why do you want to fuck up this game even more?
    Did the demon space ships in legion, or before that, giant crystal interdimensional space goats not tip you off that WoW is already built entirely on the ridiculous? What about the panda monks, or the sophisticated, top-hat sporting werewolves?

I will never understand how some people can claim with a straight face that anything in wow's lore is "fucking up".