Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Probably in I am legend when he has to kill his own dog. I am very biased towards animal sadness.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    ...also, Forrest Gump had a few. I'd forgotten about that.

One of the only times I cried from a tv show was the season 2 finale of buffy. Where Angel opens a door to a hell dimension thats starting to get biggger and will eventually swallow the world. Then gets his soul restored. Buffy realizes the man she loves is back kisses him and then has to kill him to save the world.

The other time was in young justice when Wally died.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    There is also some movie, where a nazi soldier puts on a clown nose and gets killed by a officer infront of the prisioners that are in the hole. I cant remember the name tho.
    The Day the Clown Cried? Wasn't a Nazi that was the clown though...

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    The Rohirrim Charge in Return of the King. I saw the movie in the theaters the evening before my grandfather's funeral and that whole scene just unleashed something within me at the time.

Also Mac's dance at the end of the latest season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

And Logan, fuck me. When the girl turns the tombstone to an X.
    - Dare not to sleep -

The entire last quarter of Million Dollar Baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The other time was in young justice when Wally died.
    It's been years and I'm still not over this.

When I was younger; Draw with me hit me pretty hard for some reason. https://youtu.be/MWV4lvmBs9Q

Hunter x Hunter; the final scene of Meruem playing Shogu with Komugi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9VhBg3BQeg

Sophie being forced to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Hatchiko, the classic.

PS: Omg, you cries at a fucking children's cartoon?! Jesus Christ!
    Yes. Yes I do.

Still remember this scene even though it's been something like 25 years since it aired on TV over here.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2019-11-16 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    ...also, Forrest Gump had a few. I'd forgotten about that.
    Yep, Forrest Gump. My all time favorite movie, you can watch it 100 times and still pick up on new pop culture referances from the decades we travel through.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Red and Andy reuniting at the end of the Shawshank Redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    The reflection of my handsome face.
    Okay, Squilliam.

In hindsight the only thing that truly made me sad was the ending of Toy Story 3, largely because I had reached that age too where I had grown out of everything and realized afterwards that my childhood had ended and I didn't even notice.

When I was a kid, the ending of Time Bandits (1981) really got to me. The thing with the kids parents and no-one cares and he is left in shock and alone and the movie just ends. Freaked me out.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

- In War Horse when Joey's friend cannot go on any longer.
    - Hachiko: A Dog's Tale at the very end when they've made it so Hachiko goes to his final rest, and finally gets to see the human he's spent so long waiting for come through those doors.
    - Captain Phillips, the end when he lets loose all the emotions as he hears that he's safe.
    - I Am Legend when he kills his dog, I've never watched the movie again beyond the first time
    - Hank's fate in Breaking Bad. That was the moment I finally lost my sympathy for Walt

There are just so many, but I think Hachiko is the worst since I was moronic enough to watch it not even a year after losing my dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ending to the sixth sense was pretty deep for me.

If anime counts, i just cant watch the last episode of FMA: Brotherhood without crying

For an answer that comes up very often in this sort of thread I'm surprised no one has mentioned the "Where do you think we are?" scene from Scrubs.

Dunno if it falls under "most" but it's up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The death of Yang Wenli in Legend of the Galactic heroes, and the following episode which showed the reaction to his death from all of his friends and colleagues. It may seem sad, but it genuinely almost made me tear up. It was a raw moment, and i generally never get emotional no matter what i watch.