Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    How hard it is to understand?
    The bug affects exFAT cards.
    All new microSD cards above 32 GBs are exFATs.
    Switch accepts empty exFATs without reformatting them.
    Most people buy new cards for their Switch.
    Most Switches have preformatted exFAT card in them.
    I'm still waiting on the receipts for you to back up your fear mongering on this. So far you have been wrong every step of the way but I guess because you type something you think it's magically true right? Millions of people are playing Pokemon right now, there would be a lot of wiped SD cards if it was what you claim it to be.

And yet... there isn't. There is no factually proven case of this happening on a non hacked switch with proof that the MSD card also wasn't counterfeit. You should of learned this lesson after the Pirahna Plant hearsay but alas, here we are... You jump the gun and claim NAND gets fried then when that doesn't work out quickly change to whatever is the current theory being buzzed around social media when I can tell you if it was a wide spread issue that pokemon was wiping SD cards it wouldn't be twitter outrage news, it would be main stream media news.

15+ Year Old Account
    If anybody gets a galarian ponyta for the love of christ i MUST HAVE IT

10+ Year Old Account

As expected, strange it didnt go down even more.
    https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/pokemon-sword

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

As expected, strange it didnt go down even more.
    https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/pokemon-sword
    a bunch of incels spamming 0's. lmao some people really have no life.

im really enjoying the game, the wild zone is more fun than i had anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post

I do aggre with them actuly. 97% of them are spot on.
    Here is my way of protest it (spoiler a bit):
    http://shrani.si/f/2h/Ww/4cYZsEks/20...00-b8faef4.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet again Metacritic user scores continues to display how useless they are.

Sword & Shield isn't anywhere near bad enough to deserve the 0s people are dropping on it. You have to hit shit like Ride To Hell Retribution for a game to actually belong in that range.

OMG Nintendo/Gamefreak is really that fucken stupid....

You can't back up your save data to the cloud.....

If somehow my save data corrupt's ill just be done with the game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    OMG Nintendo/Gamefreak is really that fucken stupid....

You can't back up your save data to the cloud.....

If somehow my save data corrupt's ill just be done with the game.
    That's how it worked for Let's Go, and that's how it will work for every future game.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2019-11-16 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    And yet again Metacritic user scores continues to display how useless they are.

Sword & Shield isn't anywhere near bad enough to deserve the 0s people are dropping on it. You have to hit shit like Ride To Hell Retribution for a game to actually belong in that range.
    User scores for games/movies especially, are typically useless unless you take time to actually read what is being said. At that point you can get an idea what the real perceptions are. If you rely on looking at a score only you're a fool.

That was a general you not you individually.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post

"Everyone I don't like is an incel even when it has nothing to do with sex"

15+ Year Old Account
    I can at least say theyre the best mainline 3d pokemons. Granted gen 6 and 7 were actually awful and it took them 6 years to figure out to kind of transition the series

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Bootlickers View Post
    "Everyone I don't like is an incel even when it has nothing to do with sex"
    I mean, it's not like it wasn't thrown around that "If you enjoy the game and buy it you're just a drone adding to the issue!"

Which is...well, silly. Maybe some people just genuinely enjoy the game.

I'm having fun with it personally.

Although I feel so bad walking past Yampers and Pikachus, they just walk up to you like "HI FRIEND" instead of running or headbutting you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fucking give me ponyta right goddamn now

All I get from Pokemon reviews is that it's painfully mediocre and the easiest game in the series so far. Safe to say I won't be buying Sword/Shield, shame because I usually like the games and was looking forward to it, but not wasting my money. The difficulty thing is the worst, Pokemon games aren't the hardest at the best of times, can't they just offer a difficulty mode and keep everyone happy?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    All I get from Pokemon reviews is that it's painfully mediocre and the easiest game in the series so far. Safe to say I won't be buying Sword/Shield, shame because I usually like the games and was looking forward to it, but not wasting my money. The difficulty thing is the worst, Pokemon games aren't the hardest at the best of times, can't they just offer a difficulty mode and keep everyone happy?
    Dude, who the hell buys Pokemon for difficulty. Even when I was 11 and playing R/B that shit was ridiculously easy. If you're a fan of the series, you didn't become one because of the "difficulty" so I never get these takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Dude, who the hell buys Pokemon for difficulty. Even when I was 11 and playing R/B that shit was ridiculously easy.
    What's your point?

What's your point?
    The difficulty thing is the worst,
    Your complaining about difficulty in a series that has never been known for it. Hell the only time Pokemon has been "hard" was the start of Yellow because Pikachu was shit vs Brock and all the pokemon you could get up to that point was also shitty.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    X and y are still the easiest

What's your point?
    That you're complaining about difficulty in a game who's SP aspect has always been children's first JRPG turn based combat? Always been easy as hell. If you don't like that the SP is easy you never liked Pokemon and then you're complaining that they didn't change a game you didn't like in the first place so you would like it? Dunno my dude.

If you're a fan of the series, you didn't become one because of the "difficulty" so I never get these takes.
    You edited so I will address that bit - Aka the "No true scotsman" argument.

That you're complaining about difficulty in a game who's SP aspect has always been children's first JRPG turn based combat? Always been easy as hell. If you don't like that the SP is easy you never liked Pokemon and then you're complaining that they didn't change a game you didn't like in the first place so you would like it? Dunno my dude.

The difficulty is the "straw that broke the camels back"... Except it's far more than a straw because the game is the easiest so far by a considerable margin (an opinion expressed and demonstrated widely on the internet) by default of the always on shared XP levelling among other aspects. But in your view the game can just keep getting easier and it doesn't make the game worse because "real fans" don't buy the game for difficulty, they can just keep making the game easier and you will still buy it and say "this is a good game, I am having fun" as you mash A through the entire game.

By all means give me a good argument why the game would not benefit from a difficulty selection to cater to players older than 7? You can't give me one because it does not exist, so cut the shit. The old games being easy is not a free pass for them to keep getting easier without criticism, nor do the games get a free pass for being too easy just because the previous ones are too easy... It's like saying "oh the last game was shit, so the next game can be shit too and I won't complain".

This is without even getting into the fact that the games are undercooked, lacking content/features and generally mediocre glorified 3DS ports.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Your complaining about difficulty in a series that has never been known for it. Hell the only time Pokemon has been "hard" was the start of Yellow because Pikachu was shit vs Brock and all the pokemon you could get up to that point was also shitty.
    I'm sure Tech614 is capable of answering the question by himself.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2019-11-17 at 04:03 AM.