Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    So OP you just want Anduin to be in his, “doing kinda shady shit” stage?
    anduin unrealistic soft,
    he not manly, coward and weak. This is not the type of character i want
    Last edited by Cherry123; 2019-11-16 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghays View Post
    Me too. The soundproofing and restraints in my basement took a while to install though.
    My basement is too small.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Out of curiosity, what's required to not be a goody two-shoes? Do they need to have burned a city to the ground, or committed genocide?
    Kill someone without regret.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far Anduid achieved more than Arthas ever did. All in all Arthas just fucked everything up and then flipped over and died without achieving anything he was trying to do initially.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    So far Anduid achieved more than Arthas ever did. All in all Arthas just fucked everything up and then flipped over and died without achieving anything he was trying to do initially.
    achieved what? crying two expansion

Anduin and the alliance army would have died in his first battle in BFA if aunt Jaina didn't dues ex machina.

- - - Updated - - -

Anduin and the alliance army would have died in his first battle in BFA if aunt Jaina didn't dues ex machina. Anduins leadership led to the night elves being unable to defend their homeland and giving up clenching victory in 8.1 because "we cant be as bad as sylvanas" or something. He is a weak and ineffectual leader that gets carried by the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    anduin unrealistic soft,
    Ahh, Anduin is character is fine. Write own game then?

10+ Year Old Account
    anduin unrealistic soft,
    Unrealistic soft....he solo'd a dreadlord.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Anduin is young and popular so I guess he fits the bill. Girls love him and guys wanna be like him.
    Not sure what you're smoking mate, but I want some of that. Not a single guy, ever, wanted to be him. Also, not a single girl ever (apart from Golden) loved him. They would rather have the likes of Garrosh.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion supposed to be such character but he is too passive.

10+ Year Old Account
    achieved what? crying two expansion
    Basically rekt Sylvanas Horde by having enough sense to do this smart way instead of your way.

Or pwned Garrosh with the whole Divine Bell thing.

Or made your current sentient steak "Warchief" his personal bitch. Baine even chills in Stormwind throne room at his master's lap, like a good pup he is.

I'd say Anduin so far was mega successful at just about everything he did.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Anakin was only popular in clone wars and when he was Vader. Same goes for Arthas.
    Arthas was only popular in the clone wars and as Vader? Damn, I missed that story

Basically rekt Sylvanas Horde by having enough sense to do this smart way instead of your way.

Or made your current sentient steak "Warchief" his personal bitch. Baine even chills in Stormwind throne room at his master's lap, like a good pup he is.

Not sure if serious... Anduin did jack shit for teh war effort except tell people not to fight and get ignored by his forces that seemed largely to do whatever the fuck they wanted. Anduin only pwned himself while solo diving a horde army but I guess it's ok since he got malice detection powers that he still doesn't know how to properly use.

Overall it's like no matter how anduin fucks up it's like the story wraps itself around him to somehow make it to his benefit. Walk face first into trap? well turns out the trap gift wrapped his next bit of character advancement.

Anduin is young and popular so I guess he fits the bill. Girls love him and guys wanna be like him.
    He is a whiny girl so I completely miss your point on why guys want to be like him. I’m a guy and can’t wait when somebody cuts his mary sue throat.

10+ Year Old Account

Shaw and Wyrmbane did whatever the hell they wanted and largely ignored Anduin's stay of hand tactics....if they didn't ignore him the horde would've steamrolled the Alliance forces. It seems the only time they backed off was after Ashara interrupted them mid coitus. Anduin and Baine have me conflicted I like them but they do and say some questionable shit. While Anduin isn't a complete wimp he sure do back down at some moments that could've solved a lot of problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wot. I have only ever heard bitching about him from guys because he isn't your typical "ripping the spines of his enemies out through their asshole and taking steroids" kind of lad.

As for "girls love him," eh maybe. I'm sure some do, but girls usually like the above archetype as well. Boys like Anduin, IE twinks, are usually most appealing for guys who don't want to be like him but would rather be in him.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2019-11-16 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Shaw and Wyrmbane did whatever the hell they wanted and largely ignored Anduin's stay of hand tactics....if they didn't ignore him the horde would've steamrolled the Alliance forces. It seems the only time they backed off was after Ashara interrupted them mid coitus. Anduin and Baine have me conflicted I like them but they do and say some questionable shit. While Anduin isn't a complete wimp he sure do back down at some moments that could've solved a lot of problems.
    He's basically Arthas with all the potential (and more) but none the stomach. Maybe he'd have some stones if Muradin was training him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

sarcasm lvl 1000

To be clear, you think that Arthas is popular because he's a young human male?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    There's Anduin, forum haters just want him dead before he undergoes a character arc.
    Given how he's been prominent for a few years already, how much time does he actually need to undergo an arc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.