Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    > Makes thread voicing opinion

> Everyone disagrees with opinion

> 'You guys are dumb'

Did you want an echo chamber or a discussion, OP?
    Last edited by Arikara; 2019-11-16 at 11:05 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talrath View Post
    Deathwing would win definitely. Yes Galakrond was big as hell and for the pre aspects he was an abomination but deathwing was on steroids. He got powers from the titans and old gods, galakgrond was just big and it took 5 pre aspects and tyr to defeat him. Deathwing was only killable after 5 aspects and the best of alliance and horde forces to defeat him with the demon soul, which is a cheat item.

Winner is definitely Deathwing, however if Galakrond had gotten powers from the old gods, then it would have been an alot different story. Powerups usually go with enhance physic and enhanced mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Also would be nice to see galakrond in shadowlands, i think he would be in the maw. Would deathwing be in the maw aswell?
    either the Maw or Ardenweald

10+ Year Old Account
    Why even bother opening a thread if you're not willing to have a discussion.

Yeah OP sorry but if you're not willing to discuss, only want others to agree with you, and you have reaction of the likes of "/sigh" then you'd better off just not visiting forums at all.

Really? Again? You again accuse me of disagreeing with you when your only argument is ''Galackrond big''
    Maybe one of you gave me a quote from a book, a game, or a Chronicle that shows how strong Galakrond is? Can someone point out how Galakrond can defeat Deathwing? Even purely physical, Deathwing has the power and weight of a planet (Charge of Aspects, small story, only 5 pages) and is likely to destroy Galakrond.
    I refer to information from the Chronicles, from specific quests, from the book. And I do not want to argue. Because there is nothing to argue about if you have enough knowledge of the lore. I want to find out WHY most of the people on this forum generally think that Galakrond can easily defeat Deathwing? What is this opinion based on? At least someone can give me a normal proof, and not the usual, basic statement that Galakrond is bigger.
    Gronn far bigger than orcs, but Grommash’s grandfather killed six. And, most likely, he was a simple warrior, not a shaman. Size at Warcraft NEVER means victory. A large creature will be weaker than a magically stronger creature.
    I asked only two questions and none of you answered me, but you demand that I agree with you. What is stopping Deathwing from simply burning the Galakrond, and what can the Galakrond oppose to the Endless Hunger?

Indont know about two things.

how big is galakrond?

how big was proto deathwing?

Normal deathwingn is bigger than shown ingame.

deathwing also has mindhax and can break galakrond in secounds anyway.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/hear...know-galakrond

Galakrond is the strongest dragon to have ever existed as stated directly by the latest Hearthstone expansion which already has corrupted cata Deathwing. HS may be different but it's still connected to Warcraft lore. Deathwing can't even handle his great powers in Cata and became a unstable mess while Galakrond is even more powerful and can actually handle it. Think of it as comparing a failed experiment to a successful experiment.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Galakrond would one shot deathwing .

It's a stomp .

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine getting worked up, angry and raging at other people over semantics over the lore of a FICTIONAL GAME and STORY.

10+ Year Old Account
    It took all 5 aspects to bring down galakrond.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    I don't think they were Dragon Aspects yet. They were still just proto-dragons with the aid of Tyr.

I don't see why this thread hasn't been closed. OP doesn't want discussion. He wants an echo chamber since he's actively calling anyone that disagrees with him an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I don't see why this thread hasn't been closed. OP doesn't want discussion. He wants an echo chamber since he's actively calling anyone that disagrees with him an idiot.
    Someone here provided proofs that Galakrond could defeat Deathwing, or at least explained HOW Galakrond could defeat Deathwing? What discussion? But where did you get this? Did you even read the first post? I wonder WHY people generally find Galakrond stronger? All arguments come down to Galakrond's great and absolute disregard for the fact that in Warcraft there are lots of examples of how someone defeated an enemy of a much larger size (and it is not even necessary for someone to be magically much stronger than the other). Well, one troll gave me a link to information from Hartstone. What kind of discussion can we talk about if the only one who gives proofs is me? I refer to quests, books, and games. You just say that Galakrond is big. This is much easier.
    The belief that Galakrond is stronger than Deathwing is another stupid myth in the Warcraft community, along with faith in the avatars of the Old Gods, or that Arthas can kill anyone with one touch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Galakrond easy.
    Best argument in my life, bit it is not a question of who wins, read the first post

Deathwing is a planet buster threat. And with his second set of armor and the gifts of the Old Gods, Deathwing was not only practically invulnerable to begin with, but thanks to his immense regeneration was literally immortal even if something managed to damage him. Because with how corrupted he was his tissue would simply reconstruct over time no matter what. Not even magical alteration on the samples of his blood could stop that. As per Alextrasza even destroying Deathwing would not be enough. Even, as per her own wording, if every living creature on Azeroth rose up against him. Deathwing needed to be unmade to be defeated. Galakrond is essentially a shittier version of draconid Lich King. That got defeated with a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    It took the power of 5 Aspects to bring down Deathwing too. Doubled in case of the four of them. While what killed Galakrond was an attack only from two, Malygos and Neltharion. Also it was when they were still proto dragons. Since then they got a gift from the Titans and in Deathwing's case, another one from the Old Gods (or even two, as he appeared further changed after his disappearance at Grim Batol).
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-11-16 at 10:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Damn, there still people taking darkoms seriously?
    Have yall not noticed thats hes doing this on the regular, he opens threats about the power of 2 NPCs, always has an unpopular/simply wrong opinion about it and then starts getting mad and throwing insults when others disagree.
    its like the 500th time hes done this, how are people still taking him serious lmao
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Galakrond is able to raise the undead.
    He started pooping out undead drakes at some point, but it doesn't seem intentional, it was more of a sideeffect. I wouldn't take that into consideration when it comes to his power.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Damn, there still people taking darkoms seriously?
    Have yall not noticed thats hes doing this on the regular, he opens threats about the power of 2 NPCs, always has an unpopular/simply wrong opinion about it and then starts getting mad and throwing insults when others disagree.
    its like the 500th time hes done this, how are people still taking him serious lmao
    Many people in my thread about Scourge wrote that Galakrond could easily kill Deathwing if the Lich King resurrected him.
    I wonder why such an opinion developed on this forum if NOTHING in the lore indicates that Galakrond even has a chance against Deathwing
    And I'm not angry because someone disagrees with me
    I get angry when people ignore the facts and lore (or just don’t know them at all).
    Last edited by Aucald; 2022-05-05 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Removed Recent Edit