I am stuck unlocking Vulpera Allied Race!

1 I have done Secrets in the Sands.
    2. I am Exalted with the Voldunai reputation.

I tooked portal from Zandalar to Orgimmar, but no questline for me to unlock Vulpera Allied Race. Do I miss something???

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    1 I have done Secrets in the Sands.
    2. I am Exalted with the Voldunai reputation.

I tooked portal from Zandalar to Orgimmar, but no questline for me to unlock Vulpera Allied Race. Do I miss something???
    its not unlocked yet. it comes with patch 8.3

Ou ok.. my bad!

- - - Updated - - -

We kan keep playing them after BfA right?? ..in Shadowlands??

Ou ok.. my bad!

- - - Updated - - -

We kan keep playing them after BfA right?? ..in Shadowlands??
    They are a new race, so yes.
    They'll be a constant feature of World of Warcraft from 8.3 and beyond.

We can keep Allied Races after BfA and play with them in Shadowlands???

Keep an eye out for the quest in 8.3, typically it starts at the horde/alliance embassy in the respective capital.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Think a bit... how would it make any sense if you couldn't? Poof your character is deleted now? Imagine if demon hunters stopped being playable after Legion ended... that rly doesn't make any sense.

You don't have to unlock Vulpera in 8.3, you can do it later. It's not time limited.
    8.3 is scheduled for January so you need to wait.
    You don't need to preorder Shadowlands to unlock them. Only if you wanna Vulpera DK. Other classes are not restricted (they can be basically same classes as Goblins afaik).
    They stay once unlocked.

Yes, you can play Vulpera in shadowlands too. You can play them forever after you make Vulpera.

For future reference here's the wowpedia article on all the allied race requirements: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Allied_race

The only one I don't know is "the mechagonian threat" for mechagnomes, presumably the one where you get a certain amount of rep and get a quest to kill King Mechagon in the mythic dungeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good reminder. Even though I never play my horde characters, it would be nice to atleast unlock all races.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Yes, you can play Vulpera in shadowlands too. You can play them forever after you make Vulpera.
    It's a good question. Blizzard loves making time-limited content. "Oh I'm sorry.. you had to unlock the allied race during BFA. If you want to play it after BFA you will have to wait for the book to appear in the black market auction house to unlock them for 10 million gold." Wouldn't put it past them. Blizzard loves subverting expectations.

Don't even bitch Zandalari fans had to do way more and interact with races that they don't care about.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    It's a good question. Blizzard loves making time-limited content. "Oh I'm sorry.. you had to unlock the allied race during BFA. If you want to play it after BFA you will have to wait for the book to appear in the black market auction house to unlock them for 10 million gold." Wouldn't put it past them. Blizzard loves subverting expectations.
    That's as likely as them just selling race unlocks for 20$ in the cash shop. Probably even more likely they pick the second option.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    That's as likely as them just selling race unlocks for 20$ in the cash shop. Probably even more likely they pick the second option.
    I mean.. no one expected them to get rid of long boi. Cant hold blizzard to what they have previously done to determine what's going forward. They consistently disappoint nowadays with bullshit reasoning. Races used to just be baseline for buying the expansion. Now you have to grind for them.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-12-23 at 11:44 PM.

Why do you troll him like that? My Vulpera is lvl 108 almost about to unlock the heritage armor. If you don’t have the quest in the embassy maybe you miss something, maybe the mythic Azshara kill?

And obviously they will not be able to play with them in SL. Allied races are a BfA feature and they will be discontinued like garrisons after WoD or Class Halls after Legion.

Hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroloGeo View Post
    Why do you troll him like that? My Vulpera is lvl 108 almost about to unlock the heritage armor. If you don’t have the quest in the embassy maybe you miss something, maybe the mythic Azshara kill?

And obviously they will not be able to play with them in SL. Allied races are a BfA feature and they will be discontinued like garrisons after WoD or Class Halls after Legion.

Hope it helps!
    *swats

BAD TROLL IS BAD!

Don't be daft. They'll be deleted come Shadowlands, along with all the gold you've earned (account wide), and all prior original race characters, if any, will be reset back to level 1 with a mail in-game from Blizzard thanking you for playing BfA and to have a nice day.