Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So aside from Uther

So it's confirmed we will meet Uther in shadowlands. That's awesome.

But.

Any chance on us meeting Lothar there too?

People often ignore the first war heroes but Lothar was an awesome character in warcraft lore and a proud Alliance supreme commander. It would be truly an honor to meet him again, even if that's in the after-life.

https://i.redd.it/6c4954rqjks11.png
    Last edited by gurutikka; 2019-11-17 at 08:47 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    So it's confirmed we will meet Uther in shadowlands. That's awesome.

But.

Any chance on us meeting Lothar there too?
    quite possibly. anyone who has died on Azeroth could be there

I'm afraid that tĥe Maldraxxus spot seems to be reserved for Thrall's family reunion 3.0

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I'm afraid that tĥe Maldraxxus spot seems to be reserved for Thrall's family reunion 3.0
    Every time Thrall is brought back, he becomes cringier and cringier. And here I was thinking that his Mary Sue-ification in Cata had been bad enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I'm not a horde player but how about Broxigar?

I’d say without a doubt we’ll see Lothar. I think it’d be a big mistake to leave some of the dead heroes from the Rts out of SL.
    Last edited by wanax; 2019-11-17 at 01:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I was a fan of Antonidas, and I'd like to see him again if only in a cameo role.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I would like to see two Gul'dans.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I was a fan of Antonidas, and I'd like to see him again if only in a cameo role.
    Would be great if we got to see him somewhere. Which covenant do you predict?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Hopefully Draka tells him to pull his head out of his ass and find his spine again. We don’t need another Garrosh but a hard nose strong willed warchief or at least orc leader would be grand.

All I want is a spooky ghost Garithos that purges the lesser races.

I just want to see if Crusader Bridenbrad got into paradise, like A'dal promised

Hasn't Lothar been gone so long he would have likely reincarnated or ascended to Spirit Healer by now? I mean, he was righteous.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I would like to see two Gul'dans.
    Yeah i mean if the Shadowlands are outside of reality like the Twisting Nether, that obviously means any AU dude also lands there.

At this point it's not even funny anymore how much Blizzard screwed themselves with WoD.

The best reunion 100% would be Jaina with Daelin Proudmoore.

I suspect we'll see a lot of the older lore names. much like how Blizz wanted to show the iconic Horde characters of old in WoD this is their chance spotlight some important historical figures... hopefully done much better

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Yeah i mean if the Shadowlands are outside of reality like the Twisting Nether, that obviously means any AU dude also lands there.

At this point it's not even funny anymore how much Blizzard screwed themselves with WoD.
    They said that Shadowlands are connected to all MU worlds. They forgot to mention AU so we may assume that it is not connected. However, both Gul'dans died on Azeroth.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

They said that Shadowlands are connected to all MU worlds. They forgot to mention AU so we may assume that it is not connected. However, both Gul'dans died on Azeroth.
    the nature of alternate timelines is to fizzle out and disappear. they only gain permanence when interfered with heavily by people from the main universe.

there wouldn't be thousands of alternate people everywhere. i'd imagine the anima of their souls just cycles in and out of creation as alternates form and dissipate in perpetuity. then some jackass screws up and makes one permanent, like AU draenor.

but yeah op, i got my hopes for people like antonidas, lothar, anasterian, dath'remar sunstrider himself. i want to see many originals, and i want them all to have something to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of surprised Odyn didn’t steal him.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    All I want is a spooky ghost Garithos that purges the lesser races.
    They spoke about Kael dealing with a advisary from his past in Revendreth. I can't imagine who else would be in the "arrogance" realm with him that meets that criteria.
    I for one, certainly hope its dear Garithos still hurling racial slurs about pointy-ears and dwarven-laziness all these years later.

Well, if there's only one Nether and the Twisting Nether is basically to some degree the equivalent of the Shadowlands for Demons.

It just goes back to how the "only one Legion" is just BS.