Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Well, if there's only one Nether and the Twisting Nether is basically to some degree the equivalent of the Shadowlands for Demons.

It just goes back to how the "only one Legion" is just BS.
    there's only one legion because the great dark is the only plane of existence where alternate timelines really happen.

even then, they are NOT real. they pop into existence and then eventually dissipate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Well, if there's only one Nether and the Twisting Nether is basically to some degree the equivalent of the Shadowlands for Demons.

It just goes back to how the "only one Legion" is just BS.
    There can be multiple Shadowlands like multiple Xe'ras.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Careful what you ask for. With the current writing team, I can just see Anduin Lothar being lectured on how he should have bent over for the orcs by the prissy little shit who ruined his name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I would like to see two Gul'dans.

Would be great if we got to see him somewhere. Which covenant do you predict?
    Two Gul'dans bitching at each other of how stupid each other's plans are.

Followed by hot warlock on warlock makeout sessions.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Two Gul'dans bitching at each other of how stupid each other's plans are.

Followed by hot warlock on warlock makeout sessions.
    Maybe even a cool duel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Careful what you ask for. With the current writing team, I can just see Anduin Lothar being lectured on how he should have bent over for the orcs by the prissy little shit who ruined his name.
    Oh, at least it is unconfirmed. Kael'thas will surely apologise redeemed Arthas for hating him.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Would be great if we got to see him somewhere. Which covenant do you predict?
    Seems like he'd be either a Kyrian or possibly a Necrolord - hard to pin him down. If he's got some previously unknown skeletons in his closet he could be in Revendreth but it seems unlikely.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

If Turalyon isn't stay-at-home husband and is really going with us to Shadowlands, then I bet we'll see Lothar in some capacity.

I would be quite content in discovering that Anduin Lothar's spirit, having rested and restored in Bastion, already returned to Azeroth to be reborn. But the Stewards are not privy to where souls go when renewed. The question of who carries his spirit is left ambiguous.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Seems like he'd be either a Kyrian or possibly a Necrolord - hard to pin him down. If he's got some previously unknown skeletons in his closet he could be in Revendreth but it seems unlikely.
    He seemed a noble but also a bit harsh. He could be Necrolord for his iron hand rule but he also shown dedication to heal orcs or defend Dalaran so Bastion is also likely. Pity there is no scientist afterlife.

As for Revendreth, it is said that university teachers know what decadence truly means.

Guys, you know we're going to have Saurfangs' coming out our ears...

I don't know why people haven't thought of this: But what about ALL the dragons we've killed? All the raid bosses. All the dungeon bosses. All the world bosses.

Uther? Pffft! What about freakin Onyxia?!? Deathwing! How about our boy Garrosh?

And my personal favorite: Vindicator Maraad. I'm still a little salty he went out in WoD in favor of mary sue Yrel.

Quote Originally Posted by endorus View Post
    Guys, you know we're going to have Saurfangs' coming out our ears...
    Not for a long while since he's already in the Maw.

I'm sure we'll meet a lot more than just Uther.

Garithos, Lothar, most of the dead Warcraft 3/frozen throne cast. And a lot more from WoW itself both villains and heroes.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing