Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    legion's dalaran rat and class hall ravens.

depending on what race you are, you stand in a fighting pose while on the red flying disc (MoP lorewalker mount)
    looks cool on some, shit on others.

7+ Year Old Account
    Depends on race for me. My armored bat is perfect for a forsaken assassin, but for idk, a night elf? Probably one of the raven mounts.

5+ Year Old Account
    Walking in stealth

That what a true rogue would do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    depending on what race you are, you stand in a fighting pose while on the red flying disc (MoP lorewalker mount)
    looks cool on some, shit on others.
    Completely agree, its a great Rogue mount as it also looks like a great mount for undercover missions.

Also for Forsaken, Bats are a great idea, though if i remember correctly, all the bats mount options are big as hell

I still have a place in my heart for the OG Raven mount.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=32768/r...rd#screenshots

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Only 1 Mount fits perfectly. Swift Zhevra

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    IMHO the dreadwake doesn't fit Outlaw at all, even though it's a pirate ship.
    Acknowledges the mount is a pirate ship. Says the pirate ship doesn't a fit a pirate spec. Literally what?

OT: Same as you OP, but I feel like there's a better one for Sin out there. Perhaps the bikes? The Raven just screams stealthy, and while Sin obviously has Stealth and uses it more than OL, Sub's the spec that's 100% full on stealthy. I could see the bike working mostly for Sin (if it was modified to be quiet).

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Its too blatantly magical and bright.
    ... like the entire game?

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Walking in stealth

Assuming no flight with Burst of Speed, I would 100% be doing this. I know BoS is never coming back, but that was so fun running everywhere nearly as fast as mounts without cooldown.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Adding to all the good ones already posted, Nightsaber is great for a rogue. Stealthy, nocturnal predator.
    Space magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkside of the rock, at the bottom of your garden
    I`d have to say the lil donkey mount, as they always on the ass end of mobs, stabbing them....:P

Burst of Speed. That WAS the best Rogue mount.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Acknowledges the mount is a pirate ship. Says the pirate ship doesn't a fit a pirate spec. Literally what?
    The thing about this is, first off, rogues spent well over a decade with literally nothing about 'pirates' as a main theme for any of their builds. Or I should say, there was as much 'monk' theme in rogue as pirate (various trainers in the game world mostly or NPC in rogue areas). Legion changed this by making rogues either 'rogues', 'ninjas', or 'pirates' with the huge shift on class fantasy all classes went through.

Secondly, the dread wake has a few things about it that really don't all that fit. Yes it is a 'pirate' ship per it's description. It however is just a magical ship in it's appearance otherwise. There aren't really any markings and adornments on it save a couple skulls and the ornament to the kraken faced god of the deep... so are those skulls 'pirate' or something more cultist now cause we're talking about old gods (unless there are other squidfaced entities of this IP).

Thirdly there's still this whole deal about whether someone sees a given class as magically inclined to such a degree. Some people don't care about this all that much... some people do. It's actually an interesting point, IMO, when you take a moment to look at all the classes currently and realize that really only rogues and hunters aren't some super human class empowered by some planar force of the universe or a titan. So maybe an entire magically enhanced ship doesn't make all that much sense.

IMO the most 'rogue' like mounts were the ones that looked like you could actually steal them from some location. usually the reskinned version of another group's racial mount. I typically wound up using the unarmored variants. For flight? Either the unarmored Wyvern or Gryphon from the landfall storyline OR the bat from the cash shop (i've had that a lot longer than the other bat mounts)

5+ Year Old Account
    The Fox fits my void elf rogue perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    The thing about this is, first off, rogues spent well over a decade with literally nothing about 'pirates' as a main theme for any of their builds. Or I should say, there was as much 'monk' theme in rogue as pirate (various trainers in the game world mostly or NPC in rogue areas). Legion changed this by making rogues either 'rogues', 'ninjas', or 'pirates' with the huge shift on class fantasy all classes went through.

Secondly, the dread wake has a few things about it that really don't all that fit. Yes it is a 'pirate' ship per it's description. It however is just a magical ship in it's appearance otherwise. There aren't really any markings and adornments on it save a couple skulls and the ornament to the kraken faced god of the deep... so are those skulls 'pirate' or something more cultist now cause we're talking about old gods (unless there are other squidfaced entities of this IP).

Thirdly there's still this whole deal about whether someone sees a given class as magically inclined to such a degree. Some people don't care about this all that much... some people do. It's actually an interesting point, IMO, when you take a moment to look at all the classes currently and realize that really only rogues and hunters aren't some super human class empowered by some planar force of the universe or a titan. So maybe an entire magically enhanced ship doesn't make all that much sense.

IMO the most 'rogue' like mounts were the ones that looked like you could actually steal them from some location. usually the reskinned version of another group's racial mount. I typically wound up using the unarmored variants. For flight? Either the unarmored Wyvern or Gryphon from the landfall storyline OR the bat from the cash shop (i've had that a lot longer than the other bat mounts)
    Booty Bay is heavily pirate influenced, there is a class trainer and I would argue that it's a very rogue-like place, don't you think?

Archaeology bone raptor
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyjokes View Post
    Booty Bay is heavily pirate influenced, there is a class trainer and I would argue that it's a very rogue-like place, don't you think?
    I'd say a single trainer is a poor reason for reference to call the entire area as a theme. May as well paint all rogues as 'monks' because of Master Kang being a figure in a rogue place.

Sure rogues are typically lawless and pirates are a lawless bunch... but there's still a stretch from various forms of 'rogue' and 'pirate'

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Yeah I know that it sounds odd, but it still doesn't fit them well, because it's a pretty big/clunky mount

Magic Rooster, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Walking in stealth

With occasional Sprints / Grappling Hooks. Real rogues though use Shadowstep on mobs / players for that extra few seconds of increased movement speed.

We won't have the ultimate rogue mount until we can get [Martek's Flying Mechanohog]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.