Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You can also buy 380 weapons from the AV vendor in Hillsbrad for MoH/TW including offhands that aren't offered in the quest.

• You forgot 5% XP gem if you are 110+ with a socketable ilvl 200 piece (If you have old garrosh heirlooms these are perfect, even if it isn't your main weapon ie 2H on shaman)
    • If you are level 91-99 you can use the Garrison XP Potion for 20% extra XP
    • If you are friendly with your guild you can buy a 5%/10%/15% Rep/Honor/XP banner
    • If you are below 84 and have any old Elixir of Rapid Minds you can do 300% that way too

Each of these items do work and tested them out multiple times.

Also, you do need to upgrade your heirlooms to the appropriately level. Just because they scale to 60 doesn't mean anything. I tested it on a toon to verify and went from getting 20,000 XP to 32,000 XP after upgrading them.
    I was looking at those pvp trinkets, as i have never heard of them before, do you know how long it would take to obtain them? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    I was looking at those pvp trinkets, as i have never heard of them before, do you know how long it would take to obtain them? Thanks!
    Defending champion depends. If you got the trinket in the past and have the Gurubashi Arena achievement then you can go up and loot it.

Otherwise DMF and Gurubushi each take 13 times looting and it spawns every 3 hours (12am, 3am, 6am, etc) and DMF can only be obtained during DMF week. So at the very least it could take 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You only need one zone. 110-120 takes one zone of questing, end of story.
    Very possible with full heirlooms and doing every quest. I strongly suspect doing all 3 zones but skipping long/annoying sidequests would be faster.

I couldnt even muster to do enough to unlock that mount, so I guess zero, zip, nada would be my response!

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Very possible with full heirlooms and doing every quest. I strongly suspect doing all 3 zones but skipping long/annoying sidequests would be faster.
    At the very least you need to do each zone till friendly to unlock world quests. Should really have been account wide unlock.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    At the very least you need to do each zone till friendly to unlock world quests. Should really have been account wide unlock.
    No you don't need to do that anymore, it is account wide. Has been since....8.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Two so far now. For some reason if you have rested, the xp you get passively doesn't affect it so I got rested xp bonus until 120. Started at 116 on one tonight, did AV for 1.5 hour, ding, 120. It's great. If you want some variety, it's also shitton of xp from Timewalking this week. The quests in AV, the dailies gives 175k each. It says 30k(anniversary buff and pot) on the quest but gets 5-6 times that.

Tomorrow I'll get my shaman from 110 to 120, then my 3rd hunter from 108 another this week. For the luls.

Done 13-14 AVs now as Alliance, won once LOL. 3-4 times as horde, won all. The change to Korrak is a big joke btw, how does it help when horde gets to that top way faster anyway. It's a huge advantage
    Last edited by Doffen; 2019-11-18 at 01:42 AM.

Up to 7 alts now, earned the mount three additional times

15+ Year Old Account
    Only 2 so far but plan on getting a few more up this way.

Got a question, I created a nightborne mage. lvl20. Joined korraks revenge and won it, played from start to end but didn't even level once. I saw that exp gain is simply too terrible to spend time in korraks revege. Doing random dungeons were much more faster.

so my question is, from which level and on it gets a reliable way to level up fast? my previous char was already lvl99 and it took my maybe max 10 korraks revenge to level her up to 120. which was great.Starting from which level I should queue for korraks revenge?

edit~
    after doing some searching on this it seems after lvl60 it starts giving xp better.
    Last edited by Gref; 2019-11-18 at 03:41 AM.

[*]You forgot 5% XP gem if you are 110+ with a socketable ilvl 200 piece (If you have old garrosh heirlooms these are perfect, even if it isn't your main weapon ie 2H on shaman)
    Other options include green crafted jc ring (I believe it requires lvl 111) and crafted legion leggos (req. lvl 101), don't know the availability of the second ones on the market, but worth checking. Also if you have any of these boa leggo tokens and manage to roll a ring or prydaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    I couldnt even muster to do enough to unlock that mount, so I guess zero, zip, nada would be my response!
    Took me 4 bgs across different days to account for resetting dailies to get the mount, and you get the opposite faction one automatically, so it's definitely not some endless grind. And I'm saying this as a person who generally avoids pvp, plays with wm off and so on.

The only issue I have is I dunno is it the scaling to 60 or class balance, but goddamn priests are unkillable, either disc or shadow. No idea why. So glad both specs are getting nerfed in 8.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Got a question, I created a nightborne mage. lvl20. Joined korraks revenge and won it, played from start to end but didn't even level once. I saw that exp gain is simply too terrible to spend time in korraks revege. Doing random dungeons were much more faster.

so my question is, from which level and on it gets a reliable way to level up fast? my previous char was already lvl99 and it took my maybe max 10 korraks revenge to level her up to 120. which was great.Starting from which level I should queue for korraks revenge?

edit~
    after doing some searching on this it seems after lvl60 it starts giving xp better.
    I had good xp from 84 at least. From 110 you really notice how fast it goes. So if people got 110s just sitting there, you have rested, use anniversary buff, and bingo, 120s!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    I love this new old BG for leveling alts. Way more fun than questing for me.

I'm on my 3rd already. So many people leveling now.
    Zero.

It took long enough to get the 200 badges for the mounts, I'm not setting foot there again (which I also said after I grinded to exalted 10 years ago).
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

it's worth it at liv 60? or better wait 110?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    100 was fine. Don't have any characters in the 60s range to test it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it around when it came out, 110-116 took 1 and a half BGs, and got me the mount so I left after that

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Other options include green crafted jc ring (I believe it requires lvl 111)
    I excluded the rings (because you could use the Legion legendary one too) because you should be running both BoA rings that give 5% each.

and crafted legion leggos (req. lvl 101), don't know the availability of the second ones on the market, but worth checking.
    This one is for sure an option, but I know most also won't want to spend the money or time crafting it, but definitely an option for those who want to.

Also if you have any of these boa leggo tokens and manage to roll a ring or prydaz.
    You could farm up the 1000 essences for it and definitely buy them individually, but by the time you do that you could be 120 without it and the gem. Though if you were lucky and got the free 1000 essences during legion that one week that's always an option.

The problem is either buy the time you farmed up mats for the belt or the essences you could be 120 anyway so that's why I wouldn't go too far out of my way to find an item with a socket. Garrosh heirlooms just seem like the best because you can create them on demand, but the downfall is having to raid during that time.

I really wish they would offer the Garrosh and WoD Mythic heirlooms again. Put them up for gold and people will buy them (thus funneling some gold out too).

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I had good xp from 84 at least. From 110 you really notice how fast it goes. So if people got 110s just sitting there, you have rested, use anniversary buff, and bingo, 120s!
    It's easier to notice it because the numbers are bigger on gains, however, the speed is basically the same. The XP just scales so it looks like you are earning less, but really earning the same.

I am not sure on 60, but 61+ is when the XP gains should be balanced and scale. I know below 60 they don't. For instance on my alts 61+ I was gaining about 2-4 levels a bg and I took my Level 20 alt in there and only gain 33% of 1 level during the same amount of time.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2019-11-18 at 01:34 PM.

I am not sure on 60, but 61+ is when the XP gains should be balanced and scale. I know below 60 they don't. For instance on my alts 61+ I was gaining about 2-4 levels a bg and I took my Level 20 alt in there and only gain 33% of 1 level during the same amount of time.
    2-4 levels are wonderful xp ok then...i'll level till 61 then try

ty

Well 1 so far, and started a 2nd (both 110s I leveled for Heritage). The experience pre-60 is terrible (I tried it), but I might push an alt thru to 60 (both 40s now) and see about that.

2-4 levels are wonderful xp ok then...i'll level till 61 then try

ty
    Yeah the levels primarily depend on the length of the battleground itself. The longer, the more XP. However, if you win it is roughly 1 level 15% XP if you have majority of the BoA's on. With that said, the faster you win your games and get back into another the more XP and levels you will gain / hr. So it's in the best interest to win. Do note that just straight zerg rushing doesn't always end pretty and can turn it into a major turtle too.

You just have to remember the objectives, play them accordingly, and you'll be getting it done and leveling pretty quickly.