Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I did for my paladin. But then blizz made me quit paladin with the cara changes, since then my head cannon is that he achieved his revenge against arthas and has retired to a farm and every char after I don't bother making head cannon for, there throw away each expansion or when I get bored.

I do toy each expa sion with brining my paladin back.... But idk cba.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't do rp.

I don't really rp, but I do have a back story for my main. I mean I tried rping once but got my old account banned back in Wrath; being a gnome rogue abortion technician who offers to be discreet is against TOS.

The only character I have a back story for now is my undead rogue who was a tailor in a former life, but believes he is living his afterlife (doesn't believe anything that has occurred since his real death is actually happening). Since he already believes this is the afterlife he is pretty much 100% devoid of empathy and now his current hobbies are farming other PCs and using their skin to make new suits, he particularly likes Tauren for jackets and gnomes for head wear. I dont actually play an rp server or go around rping in game, it's just shit I think of when I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    My characters are an outlet for my personal biases or ideas I randomly had and felt the need to write about. I fill out the Total Rollplay profile mostly just to vent.

*snipped but good stuff* I enjoy writing Total Roleplay Profiles but I never actually roleplay.

I'm the same way I guess. I like your profiles! My goal is to have 1 for each covenant going into shadowlands that fits the ideals behind each.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    I did for my paladin. But then blizz made me quit paladin with the cara changes, since then my head cannon is that he achieved his revenge against arthas and has retired to a farm
    That's how I left my DK at the end of Lich King when I shelved him for a couple xpacs

Not really a backstory, but my Worgen smashes stuff into a bloody pulp while screaming and getting enraged using two gigantic two-hand axes like a madman.
    And in his free time, he likes to pick flowers and study archeology. And his title is Assistant Professor. An intellectual brute... most dangerous ones.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    I don't really rp, but I do have a back story for my main. I mean I tried rping once but got my old account banned back in Wrath; being a gnome rogue abortion technician who offers to be discreet is against TOS.

The only character I have a back story for now is my undead rogue who was a tailor in a former life, but believes he is living his afterlife (doesn't believe anything that has occurred since his real death is actually happening). Since he already believes this is the afterlife he is pretty much 100% devoid of empathy and now his current hobbies are farming other PCs and using their skin to make new suits, he particularly likes Tauren for jackets and gnomes for head wear. I dont actually play an rp server or go around rping in game, it's just shit I think of when I'm bored.
    Exactly. I don't go and act out my characters in chat but I do have some backstory in my head for each one and why they're on my roster vs. the rest of the world. A breakfast club type deal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbatt View Post
    Not really a backstory, but my Worgen smashes stuff into a bloody pulp while screaming and getting enraged using two gigantic two-hand axes like a madman.
    And in his free time, he likes to pick flowers and study archeology. And his title is Assistant Professor. An intellectual brute... most dangerous ones.
    Gives me a professor lupin vibe

In my "head canon" my main is a slightly crazed, battle-worn, blood drenched, world saving warlock.

So when I do old content that I easily overpower, I like to think that I am so powerful and feared that mobs pretend I don't exist or pray I don't notice them.

Just silly little fun

I started back in vanilla on a Darkspear troll warrior. I was so fascinated by the Zandalari troll lore in STV that I told myself I was a Zandalari orphan raised by Darkspear. That's how I viewed my warrior for the last 15+ years and now I finally have been able to race change him to a real Zandalari.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    When classic came back I created an orc Warlock. I gave him the same name as my retail DK. I'd like to think at some point he'd died in the war and as a result ended up becoming a death knight when Arthas raised him in Wrath (when I first created him)
    I also did this from my DK on retail. I rolled a warrior of the same name on classic.