Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Its amazing how you just go on your ridiculous rants, ignoring what was said to rave like a true gun nut; "american hating liberals" and such, In fact if you took 10 secs to actual listen not scream, the "common sense" gun laws that are often presented by the democrats are actually common sense - imagine that. And no they don't have gun seizure and other none sense that you are screaming about.
    Democrats want to take guns, the left is only getting more extreme. What is your "common sense" gun law? Tiny mags? 30 day waiting periods? None of that will fix it. I support a background check but leave the rest alone.

The husband shot his estranged wife and her new boyfriend.

A armed bystander approached the shooter, who then turned the gun on himself.

It was outside in the parking lot. It was never inside the actual store.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Beto O'rourke did.
    Not in legislative form

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Democrats want to take guns, the left is only getting more extreme. What is your "common sense" gun law? Tiny mags? 30 day waiting periods? None of that will fix it. I support a background check but leave the rest alone.
    More fear mongering! miss truths ya!!!!! certainly you aren't screaming about democrats proposals without actually, gasp! taking the time to read them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not in legislative form

- - - Updated - - -

More fear mongering! miss truths ya!!!!! certainly you aren't screaming about democrats proposals without actually, gasp! taking the time to read them.
    Like the new law in Washington that treats every semiautomatic rifle as an "assault rifle"? Even if it is the most popular .22LR rifle for decades, or a hunting rifle that only holds 3 rounds?

Not in legislative form

- - - Updated - - -

I dont see you giving any examples.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Like the new law in Washington that treats every semiautomatic rifle as an "assault rifle"? Even if it is the most popular .22LR rifle for decades, or a hunting rifle that only holds 3 rounds?
    lol yup. How about Marylands laws? You cant have many versions of the AR 15 but the much more powerful AR 10? No problem! Cant get a rifle with a "flash hider" but muzzle break is fine! I got an 805 Bren S1 because its legal there, and better (higher quality less chance to jam) than lesser rifles that ARE banned. Nice work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you just gotta live with the shootings, can't be stopped.
    "Can't be stopped" - says only country it happens in regularly

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    The husband shot his estranged wife and her new boyfriend.

A armed bystander approached the shooter, who then turned the gun on himself.

It was outside in the parking lot. It was never inside the actual store.
    Your facts get in the way of the agenda being driven here. Please stop....but in all seriousness, this guy killed himself when an armed man approached him and all of the posts jumped to conclusions and what not without knowing the story...aka Liberal talking points need to be thrown out first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Topic needs to be changed to a poll:
    A - Thoughts
    B - Prayers
    C - Blame video games
    D - Good GI Joe Cosplayer with a gun would've stopped Bad GI Joe Cosplayer with a gun.
    You forgot 2 options
    E. Guns who shoot people by themselves.
    F. White supremacists. (unless the shooter is black or brown, then you don't add this option)

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    But if you don't make any mention of them, people won't know it was them who did it. So that person has no effect on society, and they'll pass out of all knowledge.
    This comes up in every shooting thread.

There was a Greek guy named Herostratus who decided to be forever famous by burning the Temple of Artemis in Ephesus. One of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. At his trial, he even declared his motive. So of course the judges decided to erase his name from everywhere as a punishment.

We still know it.

You can't suppress this in our modern world. Not in the age of the internet. Not when murdering fuckheads can and do livestream the massacre.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    This comes up in every shooting thread.

There was a Greek guy named Herostratus who decided to be forever famous by burning the Temple of Artemis in Ephesus. One of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. At his trial, he even declared his motive. So of course the judges decided to erase his name from everywhere as a punishment.

We still know it.

You can't suppress this in our modern world. Not in the age of the internet. Not when murdering fuckheads can and do livestream the massacre.
    What Herostratus was one of a kind. It was unthinkable and unheard of. Of course people will take note of that

What these fuckers do is so common place that if you didn't plaster their face and name everywhere, no one would care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably easier to just announce who doesnt get shot in US at this point.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

"Can't be stopped" - says only country it happens in regularly
    Let me explain, because you clearly don't get it. Guns are part of America, from the start. It isn't like the UK where a few people had double barrel shotguns for hunting birds. There are people who have 10, 20, 30, 100 guns. You can not collect them all. Next, tons of criminals have guns or normal people who just used loop holes to get guns so you cant track down who bought what. Lets say, for arguments sake, Some liberal nut wins in 2024 and the house and senate are left wing. They vote to confiscate fire arms. Well, good luck. You would have house to house shoot outs as the police or military who did follow the order tried to take the guns. I say who did, because I'd say over half the police and military (mostly 2nd supporters) would not follow it and would join the fight against the ruling. You would have a war and the left would lose, because they wouldn't have guns or the armys support.

What Herostratus was one of a kind. It was unthinkable and unheard of. Of course people will take note of that

What these fuckers do is so common place that if you didn't plaster their face and name everywhere, no one would care.
    Perhaps. But just like the Christchurch shooter had his audience, so would a certain segment of the web cherish and preserve any similar atrocity.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought they had solved this issue by removing violent video games from the shelves some months ago, maybe the cause was something else than video games *thonking*

Im sure "thoughts and prayers" will prevent the next shootings.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Meanwhile in Chicago...

The "narrative outrage" is so predictable.

Infracted.
    Gang violence is the elephant in guns threads the authoritarian left wing does not allow to be discussed. there's only one kind of shooter that the authoritarian left wingers want associated with gun violence.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Perhaps. But just like the Christchurch shooter had his audience, so would a certain segment of the web cherish and preserve any similar atrocity.
    But you'll vastly reduce the number of people who'll find out about them and their message if you don't plaster it everywhere

Let me explain, because you clearly don't get it. Guns are part of America, from the start. It isn't like the UK where a few people had double barrel shotguns for hunting birds. There are people who have 10, 20, 30, 100 guns. You can not collect them all. Next, tons of criminals have guns or normal people who just used loop holes to get guns so you cant track down who bought what. Lets say, for arguments sake, Some liberal nut wins in 2024 and the house and senate are left wing. They vote to confiscate fire arms. Well, good luck. You would have house to house shoot outs as the police or military who did follow the order tried to take the guns. I say who did, because I'd say over half the police and military (mostly 2nd supporters) would not follow it and would join the fight against the ruling. You would have a war and the left would lose, because they wouldn't have guns or the armys support.
    I'm not saying you should take the guns away. But you can institute something similar to a drivers license, require people to take a course in gun safety/handling, and make sure they're mentally stable enough to own a piece of deadly equipment before selling it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Gang violence is the elephant in guns threads the authoritarian left wing does not allow to be discussed. there's only one kind of shooter that the authoritarian left wingers want associated with gun violence.
    Hmm so tell me why we have all these protest over gang violence you people like to pretend don’t happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Hmm so tell me why we have all these protest over gang violence you people like to pretend don’t happen?
    have i ever said they are not protested? Golly Gee Willikers no i have not. that makes you a liar. Go away mr lier.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    have i ever said they are not protested? Golly Gee Willikers no i have not. that makes you a liar. Go away mr lier.
    Do you know what lies are?

You claim the left don’t talk about it and only care about “certain” types so explain then why all the talk and actions around gang violence?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    https://www.koco.com/article/police-...uncan/29831258

There is still information coming out and much isn’t know yet but Jesus Christ we just had a school shooting
    As long as its better than the 2008-2016 period were at least doin better, the sheer number of them was astounding and yet we seem to be doin better.