Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    So...what's so badass about what she did in that vision?
    Aside from causing the corruption of Stormwind, defiling the Vatican, completely humiliating his cuck of a husband, and torturing Arator? Not a whole lot.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    Aside from causing the corruption of Stormwind, defiling the Vatican, completely humiliating his cuck of a husband, and torturing Arator? Not a whole lot.
    You're right, nothing about that is "bad ass". Not a whole lot is very accurate.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite piece of Lore is his silly flat disk head.

Look at that goober. I love him so.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    it is funny /kinda disappointing that it took the Void to make Alleria try to fix the two mistakes in her life.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

His hair..

Or are we on about a different Lore?

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of just sit around quoting Yogg-Saron to myself all day.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

Almost everything relating with Velen and Kil'jaeden.

I am fairly interested in the whole "evil light" plot ever since the Arakkoa's shadow vs light factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... i love the Scourge and Thalassian story, but if i have to pick a story in one of the expansion that i though were really good (and sadly didn't got more exploration), was Spire of Arak in WoD, the Arakkocra were the best story arc to come out from WoD, sadly it didn't got more work

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingWarrior View Post
    I want to go off the rail here and ask this:
    Actually, wasn't it the other way around most of the time? Correct me if I am wrong, Quel'thalas ignored human plight after Troll Wars and Collapse of Arathor, fencing themselves in. They were hesitant to join the Alliance until Horde allied with the Amani and fucked shit up, and even then that was because of Lothar's lineage and diplomatic skill.
    Not really, when the humans had problems with magic they turned to the elves, who then helped them, resulting in the guardian of Tirisfal, they send troops during the second war, true it was not their entire army but they send troops, no other race did this, dwarves gnomes etc. got involved after the horde had attacked them.

They didn't do shit when asked for help in the start of Third War either, only sending token reserves of volunteers when the plague and the undead started to rise. Look how well that fared for them.
    Which is also wrong, despite not being members of the Alliance quel'thalas send troops to help in lordaeron and then there were those who were still members of kirin tor, who fought on their behalf.

And then, then, they join the fucking Horde. Y'know, the guys who butchered their lands in the Second War. The guys who fucked up Eastern Kingdoms. Why? Garithos? Bitch, Garithos is your punishment for your indifference. I don't like him either, but you guys deserved him for your apathy.
    The Kirin tor decided to ignore 15% of their population being slated for executions by Garithos, the irony here is that most of these people had the most favorable view on their former Allies, prime example Rommath and Kael, yet even after that the blood elves were in talks with the Alliance and were trying to get relations back to normal, until the night elves burned that bridge in their starting zone at the start of bc.

Hard to say for sure. I'd have to think on this... there is over a decade of stories, many of which I am very rusty with.

It's probably something in WotLK, that expansion was phenomenal and the lore was excellent. I'll lean towards Ulduar and the Storm Peaks. I've loved Titan themed content every since Ulduar because they made it so epic and exciting.

Algalon is pretty cool.

Azuregos is a treasure, gotta love this insane bundle of joy.

The war in MoP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

Old human lore (back when there were actual kingdoms (meaning more than one) that actually worshipped the light). Also the Scourge.

The world got a lot smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Not really, when the humans had problems with magic they turned to the elves, who then helped them, resulting in the guardian of Tirisfal, they send troops during the second war, true it was not their entire army but they send troops, no other race did this, dwarves gnomes etc. got involved after the horde had attacked them.

Which is also wrong, despite not being members of the Alliance quel'thalas send troops to help in lordaeron and then there were those who were still members of kirin tor, who fought on their behalf.

The Kirin tor decided to ignore 15% of their population being slated for executions by Garithos, the irony here is that most of these people had the most favorable view on their former Allies, prime example Rommath and Kael, yet even after that the blood elves were in talks with the Alliance and were trying to get relations back to normal, until the night elves burned that bridge in their starting zone at the start of bc.
    Don't forget after Kaelthas left and didn't return, QuelThalas sent out looking for help and Sylvanas was the only one to answer her former people.

I seriously don't understand why it's so hard to understand how the Blood Elves managed to wind up on the Horde, it's actually one of the few story lines that well enough fleshed out and makes sense.

OT:
    Defies Storyline is great, they could make a whole mmo compacted into a couple of zones based off of the Defias.

Also

Zuljin

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Old human lore (back when there were actual kingdoms (meaning more than one) that actually worshipped the light). Also the Scourge.

The world got a lot smaller.
    Stromgarde is fucked, Alterac is fucked, Lordearon is double fucked, Dalaran, Stormwind and Kul'tiras are the only intact ones.
    "You stand at a dangerous crossroads. You can either stay here and be slaughtered by human hands... Or choose a darker path... To freedom."

Stromgarde is fucked, Alterac is fucked, Lordearon is double fucked, Dalaran, Stormwind and Kul'tiras are the only intact ones.
    Dalaran got absorbed by multiculturalism, Kul'Tiras got retconned pretty hard by BfA and is now a Disneyland looking pirate themed ride where people worship water (a Religion which strangely had absolutely no prior occurence anywhere in the lore ) instead of the Light and that also somehow also doesn't have patrilineality unlike the other human Kingdoms.

Stormwind still exists, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Dalaran got absorbed by multiculturalism, Kul'Tiras got retconned pretty hard by BfA and is now a Disneyland looking pirate themed ride where people worship water (a Religion which strangely had absolutely no prior occurence anywhere in the lore ) instead of the Light and that also somehow also doesn't have patrilineality unlike the other human Kingdoms.

Stormwind still exists, I guess.
    I wish Drust was the ancestors of Kul'tirans, instead of Kul'tirans being of Gilnean descent.
    "You stand at a dangerous crossroads. You can either stay here and be slaughtered by human hands... Or choose a darker path... To freedom."

I wish Drust was the ancestors of Kul'tirans, instead of Kul'tirans being of Gilnean descent.
    Why? Humans already have Vrykul ancestors. What's the difference?