Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes are like second best race though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

With X-realm i mean connected realms. So that a horde server is connected with a alliance server. Just mean that way they can change connections to make it as unbalanced as possible. Wont be perfect though.

Can someone change the Threadtitle to „ClassiCuck loses his shit“?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    world of china.

How is someone with this kind of thread history and comment history not banned after a year? Lol
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    For hurting their pathetic feelings,fat basement loosers.
    The hallmark of a loser is the inability to spell loser correctly.

Posting in an epic thread.

Dont do drugs while pregnant

How so ? they cant force people to play one or another faction,90% of the stuff they did in the past 15 years is exactly what this retarded playerbase asked for.DEAR MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOOOOOD you're so fucking retarded it amazes me every god damn day.

Who the hell wants to play a gnome or a human in a fantasy game.Fucking imbecils.Hope u get more shit on by blizzard.

Now flag this,but keep in mind....you can suck my dick.
    Dude, its just a game.
    Don't take it personally, if this does bother you for some reason, you should seek out an professional help.

Faction imbalance honor wise is completely irrelevant considering you're competing with your own faction. Apart from that.. There's more people to kill

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    And now you are reaping the whirlwind that was sowed, so people have absolutely no right to complain regarding this.

It will follow the same pattern as before. One side dominates, other side whines, dominant side laughs and mocks etc, other side stops playing, larger side starts to whine about no PvP and demands Blizz "do something", Blizz makes server merges, people whine about that, stop playing, PvP server becomes a ghost town, Blizz merges more, people whine again, and we are left with about half the original server amounts.

Same old, same old. Nothing to do with Blizzard, just fuckwit logic from fuckwits.
    who's complaining tho? This is exactly what i expected, and i roll horde anyway. it does not phase me in the least to hear alliance players moaning about inequality; it's what someone gets for picking dwarf and gnome. disgusting.

How so ? they cant force people to play one or another faction,90% of the stuff they did in the past 15 years is exactly what this retarded playerbase asked for.DEAR MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOOOOOD you're so fucking retarded it amazes me every god damn day.

Who the hell wants to play a gnome or a human in a fantasy game.Fucking imbecils.Hope u get more shit on by blizzard.

Now flag this,but keep in mind....you can suck my dick.
    Well aren't you special.

Got news for you, way more people played Alliance than Horde back in the day by almost 2-1 on non PvP servers. Most people played Humans. A race they can identify with.

Enjoy your ban BTW.

About dumb fucks like you,and 98% of wow playerbase shitholes.
    Man, you have issues... Its still a game in the end, why the need of all this hostility?
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Parents, please moderate your children's use of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti Glanchi View Post
    On the topic of faction imbalance , is there a website where I can see up to date ratios of server population and faction ratio percentages ?
    Blizz killed the API that was allowing this, but as you can guess if the server name belonged to a Horde character or Allianve character it had a relative imbalance, ie Mankrik was about 75/25 when I saw it

Imagine not having +5 skills in swords or maces as a warrior.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    So you think decisions made by Blizzard had no impact whatsoever on faction imbalance?

Every Man for Himself was a massively overpowered racial trait that was introduced in Wrath. Serious PvP players flocked to Alliance (to become Human) because it was that powerful, allowing them to use a better trinket in a slot that all other PvP players had to reserve for PvP insignia trinket.

Only an idiot could deny the substantial consequences of that design. While Blizz denied the obvious for several expansions (until Legion where it became a baseline trait for all PvP)...and letting this issue persist for 4 expansions meant that the faction shift was already solidified by the time of the "fix".

Sorry OP, but I find you to be far more idiotic than the people you are complaining about. If you can't admit to obvious truths, you are going to struggle with the more subtle truths of this game and reality in general.

I maintain that servers should never have existed.

Who the hell wants to play a gnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    someone needs to be grounded and their computer taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Based truthspeaker