View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Starion View Post
    Er....It was more about your inability to type words. Use a fucking spellcheck.

- - - Updated - - -

Well OK, why don't you try crafting a strategy with billions of dollars of corporate power against you and see how far it gets you.
    You don't warrnent a spell check, you get the effort one thumb on a phone any more is a waste.

Also we use pounds not dollars

And we also have election spending limits unlike the US. The tory could have trillions more donations than labour, but both can still only spend the same amount on propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

1997 called, it would like its politics back.

Appealing to the center in 2019 will not work. How many times does this need to be explained to you people? If there were any appetite at all for that there would be some kind of evidence for it, surveys, polls, demographic data, analysis from data of past elections, and not just in Britain but from everywhere in the world.

Every conceivable metric suggests that the center-left is dying across Europe with numerous two-party systems fragmenting globally. To state what is blindingly oblivious to everyone except people like you, appealing to the center no longer works because of the vast gulf that opened up between rich and poor. You can't sell centrist politics when the middle-class is under so much financial pressure. You could sell Blair in 1997, you can't now because we know how that pans out, I am not going to vote for a centrist again and nor will most of the Labour party.

The right understands this. They have erroneous solutions but ones that are very simple and appealing to many of the working-class for all that: "its the fault of those brown people etc". You are not going to win without a plausible narrative crafted for those people.

- - - Updated - - -

If I can tolerate the existence of northerners with a chip on their shoulder you can tolerate the existence of black women.
    1. Britain dosnt follow the trend, it never has, we hae always voted for the party nearest the center but not in the center,

2.the evidence is staring right at you in the polls, ukips dead and the further labour drifts from sane politics the more the torus and libdems rise.

3. If your only way to defend an MP who can't remember her own damn party's properganda is to use her skin colour then that exactly explains why no one's electing you, that shit might work in the USA but it dosnt work in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    But sir dupesalot (people saying 10th burner but it's easily in Triple figures now) is vastly over stating.
    IKR, "Oh my sweet summer child" came to mind, don't ask me why :P Still its kinda refreshing on these boards for there to be a voice that can't be silenced, leaves the ignoring up to the user rather than the forum itself. Not least because I can agree with some of the things he posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    2.the evidence is staring right at you in the polls, ukips dead and the further labour drifts from sane politics the more the torus and libdems rise.
    LOL, yeah it's Labour that looks insane right now.

What's Bojo up to today? Has he reversed his defence of Prince Pedo yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Where did the "Prince is a pedo" thing even come from anyway? So far the only one pushing it is the guy who keeps getting banned who keeps claiming the high post count people, not the one spamming accounts, have no life.
    Accused by one of Epstein's victims of being in on it.

I watched his interview assuming he was just one of the many rich assholes in Epstein's phone book and probably not actually a pedo. After watching it I'm convinced he's guilty lol. What a shambles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    LOL, yeah it's Labour that looks insane right now.

What's Bojo up to today? Has he reversed his defence of Prince Pedo yet?
    God knows what bojo is up to, I can't find a cracked enough crystal ball to predict that kind of random.

But tory insanity dosnt mean Labour arn't also insane. And the lib Dems and greens and tig, the Palace of Westminster might as well start branding its self an asylum at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

I did not say or imply I was defending her. Her communications skills are somewhat limited, there are reasonable objections that could be made to her performances, as there are with most politicians.

To cut the "I'm not a racist but-" conversation short, yes you are. It isn't hard to tell. Unfortunately the lack of any specific criticism coupled with your ugly northern tribalism makes it pretty clear your objections are based on her race and gender. I could go into further details such as the relative absence of criticism of other individual Labour members on your part, the correlation with other views which while not racist themselves tend to be disproportionately associated with racism (re: exceptional fawning royalism), your demographic, crude and direct use of language etc. But that would take all day. Let's just say you are not fooling any one.

Btw You have one parent/guardian who isn't of native English descent that you don't or didn't get along with so well. Do you know how I know that? The same way I know how you would express your actual views about race and gender are after 5 pints.
    Both my parents are from England. And my ancestor DNA test has no markers from out side the UK since befor the ice age. I loved and adore both my parents, they were exemplars of good charicture and sacrifice for family.

You assume alot which is a mark of your level of intelligence, ideots assume and then base there arguments on that assumption and when cornered go for charicture assassination based on that assumption and often fall flat and look stupid like you do now.

To say I've only attacked her when this is the first time I have mentioned her possibly on this entire board and yet have constantly and Consistantly attacked corbyn and mcdonell over the course of this and other political threads immediately contradicts your statment.

I don't exceptionally fawn over the monarchy, but also don't stand for republicans and there poisen. And I don't stand for 5th colomnists like your self.

As you have gone to that card it's clear you have nothing of value to say at all when it comes to UK politics, I suggest you sit out your ban like a good boi and keep quiet on matters youre voice means nothing in.

You embody southern arrogance, and have many traits of a red ukiper your self, Good day.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know you were writing solely for my benefit, I thought you were communicating on a public forum.

Btw Being incomprehensible is not a manifestation of your contempt for somebody, it just makes you look like an idiot that can't write words.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the official spending. The newspapers with their daily "Corbyn is an antisemite terrorist Marxist blah" are not part of that official spending.

If you simply bought column inches for advertising in those newspapers the costs would run into hundreds of millions of pounds very quickly, the Tories get it for free in exchange for turning a blind eye to tax evasion and various other issues beloved of Murdoch et al. Without that support the Tories would be lucky to poll 20% in any election-and that would be exclusively residual effects from traditionalist voters.

You people tend to pretend this doesn't happen but it is very obvious. If this were not a significant factor then no business would pay for advertisements in those newspapers and they would fold. It matters very little what the respective leaders of the political parties do it simply matters what the public perception is.

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing centrist about the Tory party or New Labour. They mostly practiced radical free market neo-liberalism of the most extreme kind, they are on the far right of the political spectrum. It should be very obvious that taking money from the disabled to give to bankers, or privatize the NHS, or bombing countries to please the Americans, is not centrist in any practical sense. Almost everyone opposes those things.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no need for a Brexit party or a UKIP when they have essentially captured the Tory party.

The Lib Dems are not rising.
    Papers print what sells, what sells is telling people exactly what they want to hear, what they want to hear is what they already belive.

You can't get investigated for racism in he party, have mps quit and then just have that swept under the rug, non of that is the media's fault, they report on the scandles not make them.

But then you seem rather find of a more soviet style of media and "truth" any way so I doubt anything would satisfy you unless all the media was labour's agitaprop.

Not that anything you say matters, you won't get a corbyn goverment because you don't have the support of the liberals and you can't unite the working class,

You opinions are like the air at Blackpool, wet, windy, salty and stinking of rubbish.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-19 at 12:16 PM.

Learn to use google, eg:

2019-03-05, 02:26 AM
    they want to see Dian abbot get absolutely roasted by a panel of conservatives with a conservative audience. even BBC question time has gone fuck it lets just make drama..

2019-03-06, 12:22 AM
    the advocates cant even make there numbers add up, its like the whole things been invented by Dian Abbot.

I recall there were other examples, but given that you don't seem capable of spelling "Diane Abbot" correctly or consistently I can't find them offhand.

As would be expected with the party leaders you have mentioned McDonnel and Corbyn, but I haven't encountered you fantasizing about gangbang scenarios with either of them, for which I thank our merciful God.
    The first quote was attacking question time and in defence of abbot.

And the 2nd was poking fun at her inability to remember stats

And both are from March when her gaff on t.v was the hot topic.

And that's what your basing you assumptions on?

Jesus you truly are a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50467790. Who's excited!? Anyone?...well ok then.
    Links broke.

If it's the green manifesto it's probly worth a read but not very consequential. All the party's seem to hae decent promises for green initatives some more than others but there's no trump style role backs on the promises made in Paris so it's not really a news worthy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Links broke.

If it's the green manifesto it's probly worth a read but not very consequential. All the party's seem to hae decent promises for green initatives some more than others but there's no trump style role backs on the promises made in Paris so it's not really a news worthy thing*.
    It's the only news worthy thing of the day. It will be fun to see the reaction to the Labour manifesto though whenever they choose to drop it whilst cries for the Cons to release their will be conspicuously absent for next 2 weeks if not until election day.

*Nevermind I was wrong, scrolling down the feed it turns out JC has just gotten a hair cut. No doubt as some kind of tribute to Stalin or...you know what I don't have the energy for this, I'll leave it to my betters in the Mail and the Express to work out what exactly was wrong with JCs hair in the debate and it's greater implications for how he will destroy the economy and read them in the headlines tomorrow.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2019-11-19 at 01:20 PM.

It's the only news worthy thing of the day. It will be fun to see the reaction to the Labour manifesto though whenever they choose to drop it whilst cries for the Cons to release their will be conspicuously absent for next 2 weeks if not until election day.

*Nevermind I was wrong, scrolling down the feed it turns out JC has just gotten a hair cut. No doubt as some kind of tribute to Stalin or...you know what I don't have the energy for this, I'll leave it to my betters in the Mail and the Express to work out what exactly was wrong with JCs hair in the debate and it's greater implications for how he will destroy the economy and read them in the headlines tomorrow.
    I feel like it's about time we had a properly bald priminister, every pm either had a full head or was desperately clinging on to the sides, only Attlee seemed to have the balls to get close by cropping the sides really short

But in the news today on the election is:

Bojo u turns over cutting buissness tax to pledge more funds the NHS.

Bojo backs whole life sentences for child murder

Bojo and corbyn will have dick waggling contest on I.t.v

Macdonell did a speech about his forced shared ownership pledge.... The comments section remains sceptical and toxic as usual.

Labour pledges 4.5m to tackle wildlife crime, something I support but considering the size of there other financial pledges I'm not sure where all this money is comming from still.

Plaid offered 1,600 more police for Wales. Don't know what we need to know on the main BBC page when Wales has its own and plaid only put up candidates in Wales

Tory donor calls for Russia report publication.

Tory candidate suspended for inappropriate comments,

It's a fairly slow news day today.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-19 at 01:44 PM.

Did you miss the Jo Swinson's squirrel genocide?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...ory-squirrels/

I give it a couple of days before someone on this thread posts this claiming it to be a true story.

And what about the vicious rumours surrounding Larry the cat?

https://twitter.com/janemerrick23/st...53437133852672
    Last edited by Pann; 2019-11-19 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Did you miss the Jo Swinson's squirrel genocide?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...ory-squirrels/

I give it a couple of days before someone on this thread posts this claiming it to be a true story.

And what about the vicious rumours surrounding Larry the cat?

https://twitter.com/janemerrick23/st...53437133852672
    I'm glad Larry's staying. The only sane and legitimate candidate as PM in London.

- - - Updated - - -

Learn to use google, eg:

2019-03-05, 02:26 AM
    they want to see Dian abbot get absolutely roasted by a panel of conservatives with a conservative audience. even BBC question time has gone fuck it lets just make drama..

2019-03-06, 12:22 AM
    the advocates cant even make there numbers add up, its like the whole things been invented by Dian Abbot.

I recall there were other examples, but given that you don't seem capable of spelling "Diane Abbot" correctly or consistently I can't find them offhand.

As would be expected with the party leaders you have mentioned McDonnel and Corbyn, but I haven't encountered you fantasizing about gangbang scenarios with either of them, for which I thank our merciful God.
    Also Roasted means put under the fire. In an informal sense it means heavy critisim.

INFORMAL
    a severe criticism or reprimand.
    "banks are to get a roasting from the Treasury"

If the fist thung you mind jumps too is the sexual act of "spit Roasting" you need putting on a list, if you arn't already on one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbf to Diane Abbott there have been even worse interviews recently by Bojo etc but didn't get half the attention she did. She's still an utter car crash of a politician who is harming the electablity of labour.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2019-11-19 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Tbf to Diane Abbott there have been even wise interviews recently by Bojo etc but didn't get half the attention she did. She's still an utter car crash of a politician who is harming the electablity of labour.
    I think or I get the feeling she's slowly getting pushed out of labour but they want to do it carefully to avoid another scandal, she had a spate of pritty disastrous interviews through 2017 and 2018 which culminated in question time basicly bringing her on just to make fun of her. Since then I can only find one formal interview from October the 26th in which she was once again made fun of and ridiculed. Other than that she only appears when the press get chance to jump her, which dosnt help cos she has no time to prepare.

I think it's an age thing, she was a good mp for many many years but my belife is she's struggling with her memory and that ends up causing her to be easily confused. I think if it wasn't for politics being so charged at the moment where her convictions have an important purpose she would likly have been thinking about retiring around now.

Apparently Arron Banks twitter account has been hacked - it is suspended at the moment - and his DM have been released.

https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/...312358400?s=20

I especially like the comment 'Report it to the karma police'

Carole Cadwalladr says the DMs are 'explosive'

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/s...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    I'm not trying to defend that nutbag, but how is he overstating?
    Because right now everyone is guessing, including you.

You're estimating 20 mio households in 1985... based on a rather suspicius 24 mio in 1996 while right now in 2019 there are only 19.2 mio families and households in the UK.

I am really doubting your numbers when there were 10 mio fewer people living in the UK back in 1985.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The idea that you can work in politics but also have a protected private life seems self-defeating to me, but why on earth would you put checks and balances on yourself if you're in charge I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Debate couldn't have been more boring. Gave up after 20 minutes. Just constantly re-treading the same talking points from 3 years a go about Brexit. I dont give a shit anymore.

Well this debate thingy is a bit shite. We get about 30 seconds the same soundbites that we've all heard over and over before they're interrupted by the host.

- - - Updated - - -

YouGov poll puts Johnson marginally ahead of Corbyn in tonight's debate

'YouGov / Sky News snap chat Poll

Who performed best

Johnson 51%
    Corbyn 49%

Excluding don’t knows
    Just over 1,600 respondents'

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesSky/sta...97998304894977

- - - Updated - - -

I am beginning to wonder is Alan B'stard has been put in charge of the Cons campaign.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...e=news_central

Who thought 'yeah, this'll be a good idea'?!? What a bunch of fuckwits!

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Well this debate thingy is a bit shite. We get about 30 seconds the same soundbites that we've all heard over and over before they're interrupted by the host.

- - - Updated - - -

YouGov poll puts Johnson marginally ahead of Corbyn in tonight's debate

'YouGov / Sky News snap chat Poll

Who performed best

Johnson 51%
    Corbyn 49%

Excluding don’t knows
    Just over 1,600 respondents'

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesSky/sta...97998304894977

- - - Updated - - -

I am beginning to wonder is Alan B'stard has been put in charge of the Cons campaign.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...e=news_central

Who thought 'yeah, this'll be a good idea'?!? What a bunch of fuckwits!
    I blame UK news getting too into US presidential election debates in the 2000s. Some people here crying that we need them here when PMQs are basically that on a weekly basis.

- - - Updated - - -

Latest tory Scam. Pretend to be a fact checker

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...tcheckuk-brand