Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Oh, I TRULY hope it isn't bad. I want that unhealthy bastard to live to 100+ while facing accountability for his actions. I want him to be in jail and forced to watch his name, his reputation, his children and his legacy all crumble to the ground where his entire family ends up with nothing, in prison and a joke that goes down in history as the worst president in the history of the nation that actually betrayed it to foreign nations for personal gain.

I want to see him looked down upon and treated like garbage even by those in prison to the point he is seen as worth than a child molester given his actions along with his associated with Epstein and all the accusations of sexual assault in his past.

I want to see him broken, beaten down and forced to be held accountable for his actions for as long as possible. Because even if he lives to 100, he still will never truly pay for all he has done. Let alone if he dies early.
    Yeah. But something more; I want the GOP feeling abject humiliation for backing him.
    Of course, this leads to my reasoning behind why I think McConnell will prefer to cut a deal with Pelosi and Schumer before it gets that far along.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Yeah. But something more; I want the GOP feeling abject humiliation for backing him.
    Of course, this leads to my reasoning behind why I think McConnell will prefer to cut a deal with Pelosi and Schumer before it gets that far along.
    I want them to admit it too, but after he is gone will also be the Retcon where none of them actually supported them and you will have to look at their facebook feeds to prove them liars.

For McConnell I want to see him lose his seat for backing him, I want him investigated for his own ties with him and his wifes abuses, her appointment to secretary. McConnell receiving a million to his personal PAC from Russia (And the tens of millions to the GOP as a whole) and so on. Including the millions Russia has been pouring into McConnell's home state.

They tie McConnell and Trump to basically selling us out, the is more than enough justification for a great undo act which repeals their tax plans, his executive orders and taints and invalidates every nomination he put forward as tainted by someone working to harm the united states for personal gain even to help a foreign power.

Watch all the fuckery of McConnell betraying the nation to pack courts undone before his eyes.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Apparently trump went to Hospital. Wonder why...
    Clinically obese man with known cholesterol problems spends most of his days eating fast food while watching TV and ranting unhingedly on Twitter. So let's throw in probable high blood pressure.

It's a testament to modern medicine that he hasn't toppled over yet honestly. Doctors and researchers don't get the credit they deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Apparently trump went to Hospital. Wonder why...
    There are sick kids to visit. I have it on good authority that Trump will live to 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He had a panic attack.
    The pressure may be too much

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Clinically obese man with known cholesterol problems spends most of his days eating fast food while watching TV and ranting unhingedly on Twitter. So let's throw in probable high blood pressure.

It's a testament to modern medicine that he hasn't toppled over yet honestly. Doctors and researchers don't get the credit they deserve.
    It has been pointed out that if it was any sort of chest pains he would not have simply walked back out so soon after.

Non-paywall for those interested:
    http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBWX1a3?ocid=st

Unrelated: It's semi-comforting that there are still some things that unify us despite our political differences. Right now, on Twitter, both Trump supporters and people with working brains are losing their shit about Chris Matthews apparently farting live on television.

Of course, Ben Shapiro has now tweeted upwards of 20 times about #fartgate and not once has he been funny. Some things never change.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2019-11-19 at 06:27 AM.

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Trumpublicans vs Women.
    The Democrat's campaign ads are writing themselves at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Kinda off topic here but other than the guy sea lioning the other day have the typical defenders of orange shown up in the thread? Strange how absent they seem...
    I have an acquaintance here in Germany who's a strong supporter of Trump-like politics. His facebook feed has been enjoyably quiet the past weeks.

Trumpublicans vs Women.
    I'd wonder how he would react if I told him 'I don't care how smart you are, I don't care how strong you are, get back picking that cotton, boy.'

Disclaimer: I am using this harsh tone to emphasize how disturbing a comment like that is, especially from a member of a part of the population that has suffered through repression and injustice for so long. The above statement in no way reflects my feelings or political views, and serves as a rhetorical device only, and nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    It has been pointed out that if it was any sort of chest pains he would not have simply walked back out so soon after.
    Depends on the doctor and the kind of pressure they put on him. But a man his age and known diet and lifestyle, if he came in with chest pain, I'd strongly recommend he stays overnight for observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The latest statement from Moscow Mitch is that he sees no scenario where Trump will be removed, I think this is wishful think. There's near zero percent chance that the senate will remove Trump heck it will be a shock if they even bother censuring him as Trump told his minions he has done nothing wrong and it's perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Stress induced panic attacks feel similar to chest pain, but will go away within an hour. An EKG doesn't take much time, and you can rush blood analysis to check for the proteins associated with a heart attack.

Trumpublicans vs Women.
    Wow...that's just....wow.

I was thinking at first glance maybe this was some stuff this guy said in the distant past and nope this year, that video linked in the article, amazing.

Still only the best people I gues...

10+ Year Old Account
    If that happens, I think Roberts would need to be brought up on charges of obstruction and neglecting his duty at that point.

As for Trump's hospital trip. I don't think its anything major. I think he had a panic attack because is "Affluenza" started acting up at the thought of actually facing accountability for the first time in his life.
    Probably those “bone spurs” that kept him out of the military acting up.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    Wow...that's just....wow.

I was thinking at first glance maybe this was some stuff this guy said in the distant past and nope this year, that video linked in the article, amazing.

Still only the best people I gues...
    They are completely out in the open as misogynistic, sexist, racist, bigots. Anyone supporting the GOP is no different I don't care how any rumplestiltskin tries to convince themselves otherwise. They are complicit is supporting these things and are all guilty by association. Time for them to on their big boy pants and just admit it. No one believes otherwise.

WH Press Sec Stephanie Grisham claims Obama aides left 'you will fail" notes in offices for Trump aides: “We came into the WH, I’ll tell you something. Every office was filled with Obama books and we had notes left behind that said ‘you will fail,’ ‘you aren’t going to make it,’”
    https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/sta...150978050?s=19

Wow! Amazing this fact just came up now. Did they misplace the notes? Grisham is giving a first-hand account, so did she forget?

I'm sure Trumpkins will give me a reason why this was kept until now?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    did she forget?
    Are we sure Grisham isn't talking about the four press secretaries before her leaving notes for her?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Are we sure Grisham isn't talking about the four press secretaries before her leaving notes for her?
    Good one. Bravo!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I want them to admit it too, but after he is gone will also be the Retcon where none of them actually supported them and you will have to look at their facebook feeds to prove them liars.
    You know the secret police in East Germany had at the end 1.7 million informants and employees within 17 million citizens. After unification civil service had background checks as to not give them jobs but everywhere else... noone in sight. "What me? Never!" Will be a bit harder for Americans now that most people live their lifes in part online but there will be an absolute fuckton of people "not really with the guy wearing the hats ironically".