Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Bolvar had death magic flowing directly through him for a decade, he is most definitely a Death Knight by now or some kind of mixed class.

You don't have that kind of power flowing through you and not be changed forever by it.
    I'd say he's certainly a Necromancer now, but not a Death Knight. Unless we're identifying a new generation of Death Knight?

Gen 1: Orcish Necrolyte souls in dead Human Knight bodies - Teron Gorefiend
    Gen 2: Fallen Paladins being corrupted - Arthas & later the Silver Hand Knights who followed him to Northrend.
    Gen 3: People specifically risen into undeath as Death Knights by The Lich King- All PC DKs (I don't feel like who the LK was makes enough difference to differentiate)
    Gen 3.5: Death Knights risen into service by the Deathlord - Nazgrim, Whitemane, etc.
    Gen 4: People Who are saved from death by Red Dragonfire and then put on the Helm of Domination?

Gen 4 is too specific to be a gen on its own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    I'd say he's certainly a Necromancer now, but not a Death Knight. Unless we're identifying a new generation of Death Knight?

Gen 1: Orcish Necrolyte souls in dead Human Knight bodies - Teron Gorefiend
    Gen 2: Fallen Paladins being corrupted - Arthas & later the Silver Hand Knights who followed him to Northrend.
    Gen 3: People specifically risen into undeath as Death Knights by The Lich King- All PC DKs (I don't feel like who the LK was makes enough difference to differentiate)
    Gen 3.5: Death Knights risen into service by the Deathlord - Nazgrim, Whitemane, etc.
    Gen 4: People Who are saved from death by Red Dragonfire and then put on the Helm of Domination?

Gen 4 is too specific to be a gen on its own.
    Well he is not alive anymore in the way we understand it, I would say he is more like an elemental on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    Arthas never died yet he was also classified as a deathknight, it's just a way of saying a powerful person that has power over death was infused with it and could control it, like how paladins are technically "lightknights" they wield and use it.
    He did die, just not physically. His soul was taken by Frostmourne. When the sword broke, his soul was set free.

7+ Year Old Account
    a new kind of death knight probably