Thread: [TV] Batwoman

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Except they didn't do that. You're just making shit up because you're on a witch-hunt. Its a weak show. You could point out actual reasons why its weak. Boring fights. Extra stupid pseudo-science. Mostly boring supporting characters. Etc, etc.

Its still not a flop. A flop would've been cancelled.
    Not really, cancellation isn't a requirement for being a flop. There are many movies that are considered such but they didn't get "cancelled" from theaters, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    Flop means being shit as hell which is true

You can't see beyond your virtue signaling sjw witch hunt
    TV success is all about making money. Two and a Half Men is a worse show than Batwoman but it made money. Likely into the billions. Flops get cancelled not renewed. Batwoman got renewed. You can be unhappy that a mediocre show got renewed. That's fair but word's have actual meaning and artistic success does not correlate with financial success. Flops are described as financial failures.

I'd also rather be a virtue signaling SJW than some random asshat who signals malicious intent with every word.

Well, we can positively say that unlike Fox, the CW will let a show run to see if it catches on.
    Although I can't see it going much further than a 2nd season.

TV success is all about making money. Two and a Half Men is a worse show than Batwoman but it made money. Likely into the billions. Flops get cancelled not renewed. Batwoman got renewed. You can be unhappy that a mediocre show got renewed. That's fair but word's have actual meaning and artistic success does not correlate with financial success. Flops are described as financial failures.

I'd also rather be a virtue signaling SJW than some random asshat who signals malicious intent with every word.
    Two and a half men before Aston kutcher came was a success what are you even saying.how can you are explain the many seasons it ran

Batmam is another flopping sjw moronic show that needs to be cast into the fire.

I'm glad you admired you are doing what you do for the sake of virtue signaling.the only people that admit batmam is good is you and rotten craptatoes that inflate ratings
    https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/...s-stay-steady/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cosmicb...eek-five%3famp ml

When people are thinking of cancellation but yet you think it's good
    Last edited by niztheundead87; 2019-11-20 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Not really, cancellation isn't a requirement for being a flop. There are many movies that are considered such but they didn't get "cancelled" from theaters, no?
    Movie and television use different metrics. Its really easy to see a box office flop. We usually know the budgets, we definitely know the box office take. TV's live or die by viewership numbers but its fuzzier since we often don't know the budgets. Supergirl definitely had a higher budget before moving to the CW which is why it got cancelled by CBS. The viewership numbers didn't justify the budget. Its a success on the CW because the budget's smaller and they probably have a lower required profit margin. They can make the show on 1/4 of the viewer numbers. Batwoman isn't likely losing the CW any money at the moment.

They're lots of shitty shows out there but they continue to get made. Batwoman is just another weak TV show with ratings that are good enough. That may change in the future.

Movie and television use different metrics. Its really easy to see a box office flop. We usually know the budgets, we definitely know the box office take. TV's live or die by viewership numbers but its fuzzier since we often don't know the budgets. Supergirl definitely had a higher budget before moving to the CW which is why it got cancelled by CBS. The viewership numbers didn't justify the budget. Its a success on the CW because the budget's smaller and they probably have a lower required profit margin. They can make the show on 1/4 of the viewer numbers. Batwoman isn't likely losing the CW any money at the moment.

They're lots of shitty shows out there but they continue to get made. Batwoman is just another weak TV show with ratings that are good enough. That may change in the future.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/fivethi...re-broken/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenr...re-movies/amp/

Rotten tomatoes called the 2016. Ghostbusters abomination a masterpiece while they called the joker a shit movie that's how credible they are
    Last edited by niztheundead87; 2019-11-20 at 12:52 AM.

Silly politically correct garbage

That website explains why you have such a terrible view of everything. Maybe you need to start looking elsewhere. The strapping white male TV show has the lowest ratings of all. WhErE iS yOuR aGeNdA nOw?!? We can revisit this discussion when Batwoman gets the axe. Till then learn what words mean.

Two and a Half Men is terrible, terrible unfunny TV. A lot of people liked it anyways. Its the sitcom equivalent of a Transformers movie.

That website explains why you have such a terrible view of everything. Maybe you need to start looking elsewhere. The strapping white male TV show has the lowest ratings of all. WhErE iS yOuR aGeNdA nOw?!? We can revisit this discussion when Batwoman gets the axe. Till then learn what words mean.

Two and a Half Men is terrible, terrible unfunny TV. A lot of people liked it anyways. Its the sitcom equivalent of a Transformers movie.
    So your argument is : you are a white male which not only shows you are on a blind witch hunt but makes you the racist here.

Check the viewer score on batmam and she how terribly wrong you are .it's a big flop of the worst kind.

You are so blind on your way to virtue signal to show you are on the "good side" while you can't see how badly you fail on any argument.

Having" strong female characters isn't a problem.
    "PUSHING" strong female characters is the problem

Batman mysteriously vanishing and the line for the suit Line can describe how they have shit writing.

So your argument is : you are a white male which not only shows you are on a blind witch hunt but makes you the racist here.

Check the viewer score on batmam and she how terribly wrong you are .it's a big flop of the worst kind.

You are so blind on your way to virtue signal to show you are on the "good side" while you can't see how badly you fail on any argument.

Having" strong female characters isn't a problem.
    "PUSHING" strong female characters is the problem

Batman mysteriously vanishing and the line for the suit Line can describe how they have shit writing.
    Your silly website proved my point. Arrow has the lowest ratings of all but is the least SJW of the Arrowverse shows. Meanwhile the website also points out that other Arrowverse shows having SJW stuff in them are not all declining. There's no agenda. They're just shows that are sometimes good, sometimes bad but like all shows that have been on awhile have declining ratings. Its the rare show that continually increases in vieweship regardless of artistic merit. Batwoman's declines could be entirely unrelated to its quality and is just indicative of a general fatigue that all of the Arrowverse shows are feeling. Alternatively it may have an extended lifespan because syndication still matters for TV shows.

Hell, you're so obsessed with the idea of this mysterious agenda you completely ignored all of my actual criticisms of the show. Your life would be a hell of a lot easier if you just said: "I don't like this show. Its boring."

Your silly website proved my point. Arrow has the lowest ratings of all but is the least SJW of the Arrowverse shows. Meanwhile the website also points out that other Arrowverse shows having SJW stuff in them are not all declining. There's no agenda. They're just shows that are sometimes good, sometimes bad but like all shows that have been on awhile have declining ratings. Its the rare show that continually increases in vieweship regardless of artistic merit. Batwoman's declines could be entirely unrelated to its quality and is just indicative of a general fatigue that all of the Arrowverse shows are feeling. Alternatively it may have an extended lifespan because syndication still matters for TV shows.

Hell, you're so obsessed with the idea of this mysterious agenda you completely ignored all of my actual criticisms of the show. Your life would be a hell of a lot easier if you just said: "I don't like this show. Its boring."
    You only bring the : if my show ducks it's the toxic males fault , aka the Ghostbusters case.

Explain the bleeding viewer score .

Everyone claims batmam is shit which is true but YOU

Your life could be easier if you said : I'm a sad sjw blinded by political correctness si must defend my NPC script at all costs

Uma Thurman in kill Bill is the prime example of how to do a female lead. Batmam is not . accept the undeniable truth .

Viewers need to see strong female leads that don't push the I'm a woman part in your face.
    Milla jovovich in the cheesy resident evil is better than carol, Rey , and batmam together.

The line : it will be when it fits a woman , is all you to know why this is a mess
    Last edited by niztheundead87; 2019-11-20 at 01:43 AM.

You only bring the : if my show ducks it's the toxic males fault , aka the Ghostbusters case.

Explain the bleeding viewer score .

Everyone claims batmam is shit which is true but YOU

Your life could be easier if you said : I'm a sad sjw blinded by political correctness si must defend my NPC script at all costs

Uma Thurman in kill Bill is the prime example of how to do a female lead. Batmam is not . accept the undeniable truth .

Viewers need to see strong female leads that don't push the I'm a woman part in your face.
    Milla jovovich in the cheesy resident evil is better than carol, Rey , and batmam together.

Ghostbusters was brigaded by "toxic" posters. These things are very easy to detect. Its merely a mediocre comedy on par with Ghostbusters 2. Pity, Paul Feig was a decent director.

Again you're ignoring my criticisms of the show. Here's my critique of the show:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51887494

Viewers need to see an ample cross-section of humanity. Not your very, very narrow view of cinema. What's next do women need to wear a burqa so they don't seem so pushy? We're not all the same and we have varying degrees of ability.

The line : it will be when it fits a woman , is all you to know why this is a mess
    That's the most paranoid interpretation of that line I've seen. She was clearly referring to herself with no political agenda implied.

Here's a counter example. Here's a verse from one of my favourite songs:
    "I'm the Man
    I'm Bad
    I'm so bad I should be in detention
    I'm the Man"

Does Anthrax have some pushy pro-male agenda or are they just referring to themselves? Should the opening line be changed to "I'm Anthrax" or perhaps "I'm Scott" (or Charlie or Frank; they take turns rapping). Can't let the snowflakes out there get offended!

Ghostbusters was brigaded by "toxic" posters. These things are very easy to detect. Its merely a mediocre comedy on par with Ghostbusters 2. Pity, Paul Feig was a decent director.

Again you're ignoring my criticisms of the show. Here's my critique of the show:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51887494

Viewers need to see an ample cross-section of humanity. Not your very, very narrow view of cinema. What's next do women need to wear a burqa so they don't seem so pushy? We're not all the same and we have varying degrees of ability.

That's the most paranoid interpretation of that line I've seen. She was clearly referring to herself with no political agenda implied.

Here's a counter example. Here's a verse from one of my favourite songs:
    "I'm the Man
    I'm Bad
    I'm so bad I should be in detention
    I'm the Man"

Does Anthrax have some pushy pro-male agenda or are they just referring to themselves? Should the opening line be changed to "I'm Anthrax" or perhaps "I'm Scott" (or Charlie or Frank; they take turns rapping). Can't let the snowflakes out there get offended!
    You created arguements out of thin air to keep on the NPC script of yours.

Calling Ghostbusters mediocre.not even close it a huge pile of horseshit.but who could defend batmam shit show other than you

You created arguements out of thin air to keep on the NPC script of yours.

Calling Ghostbusters mediocre.not even close it a huge pile of horseshit.but who could defend batmam shit show other than you
    No, I watched all 6 episodes. There were some amusing things here and there but its wooden and clunky for the most part. If its trying to force some agenda its not doing a very good job of it. Its barely perceptible.

LadyBusters is mediocre. Kate McKinnon was pretty funny. So was Chris Hemsworth. The rest was pretty listless.

It's not a MASSIVE shock to learn that movies/shows suffer the same fallacy as women in general.
    If a male is bad at something/a terrible person, it's because he's incompetent/made a mistake/an asshole.
    If a woman is bad at something/a terrible person, it's because she's a woman. Maybe even the worst, a "pushy" one...

Same with people of minorities/undesirables.

That being said, this is a shitty show. It wouldn't have been better without the blatant attempt (bad one at that) pandering to I-don't-even-know-who-at-this-point.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-11-20 at 02:21 AM.

No, I watched all 6 episodes. There were some amusing things here and there but its wooden and clunky for the most part. If its trying to force some agenda its not doing a very good job of it. Its barely perceptible.

LadyBusters is mediocre. Kate McKinnon was pretty funny. So was Chris Hemsworth. The rest was pretty listless.
    This NPC is so keen on the script it can't do anything than reeee and throw mud.

Batmam was crap and a flop plain and simple

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2019-11-20 at 03:13 AM.

This NPC is so keen on the script it can't do anything than reeee and throw mud.

And you're clearly keen on a script as well.

Pot, meet kettle. Dehumanizing people by means of calling them "NPCs" is more nefarious than mere screeching and mud-flinging. Ya'll can simply agree to disagree and move on with life.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And you're clearly keen on a script as well.

Pot, meet kettle. Dehumanizing people by means of calling them "NPCs" is more nefarious than mere screeching and mud-flinging. Ya'll can simply agree to disagree and move on with life.
    I'm not the one that started this but I will call him whatever I want when he is blind on the truth

I'm not the one that started this but I will call him whatever I want when he is blind on the truth
    "HE/SHE is the one that's blind and with a script that they follow in his/her thought process, NOT ME even though I literally spew the meme script brought forth by a certain camp from 2018 every comment I make!!!"...

No wonder the world is going more and more to shit in the West.

Whatever.

I didn't throw any mud in that post. What does "reeee" mean?

Batwoman might be crap but its not a flop. If it gets cancelled in the next couple weeks, I'll update my post to flop status.