View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihsan997 View Post
    I want to, but you may want to also add a follow up question: does anybody who wants to also have enough competence not to screw up you work?
    Yeah, that's probably necessary.

Looking to get modern draenei and pre-retcon draenei going, lots of doodads, probably going to be doing a Argus/Draenor inspired dungeon crawler, so stuff like podlings, etc.

I want to, but you may want to also add a follow up question: does anybody who wants to also have enough competence not to screw up you work?
    Why would it screw up the work?

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Why would it screw up the work?
    In my case? Total lack of experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArthasFanboy View Post
    The Night Elves are finally out!
    Check for the mayority of new models here:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=296403/...-faerie-dragon
    Note: I don´t like the female Demon Hunter model that much
    Who ever is responsible for the animating does not know how bows work.
    Just look at the Tyrande riding model, if you shoot the bow side ways like she's holding it, the hand holding the string has to be turned with the back of the hand upwards. The way she's holding it right now is terrible because she would only get the strength of her arm to pull it unlike the correct way where most of the shoulder would be involved as well. (And war bows need a lot of strength to be pulled so you want every bit of power you get get)
    Also the arrow is under the bow and would just fall off the whole time if it isn't fixed with a finger or some device...

In the link I clicked, the arrow is not under the bow, but on top of it and resting on her fingertips

edit:
    oh, you meant the generic potm model and not tyrande.
    The ingame model has the arrow resting on top of it too.

Generic Warden + Maiev look amazing (even more so ingame)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2019-11-20 at 04:06 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    In my case? Total lack of experience.
    Well, get some experience playing with SC2 mod tools and with W3Editor. Placeholder models aren't hard to do

I made a few minor changes to the Tyrande model to bring her more in line with her Wc3 model and original depiction. What do you think?

Personally I hate the white dress/armor with green salon-styled hair incarnation of Tyrande we've been getting from Wow onwards. I wish they'd just use her proper appearance, especially in Reforged.

Edited:

Reforged:
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2019-11-20 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    *fine print of cease & desist*
    “Have you tried Heroes of the Storm?”
    I wouldn't be surprised if players would test their own characters/reworks in Reforged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I made a few minor changes to the Tyrande model to bring her more in line with her Wc3 model and original depiction. What do you think?

Personally I hate the white dress/armor with green salon-styled hair incarnation of Tyrande we've been getting from Wow onwards. I wish they'd just use her proper appearance, especially in Reforged.

Edited:

Reforged:
    Looks pretty good but I would just change the colour. Her WoW hairstyle is pretty. Also, I would be even hesistant with this because her WoW model is her first unique model. Previously she used generic night elf model. It is like Detheroc who was only recently revealed to be fat or Azshara who used to have just a tail.
    Last edited by matrix123mko; 2019-11-20 at 06:07 PM.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I made some videos with the new units hope you will enjoy them.
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-21 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Removed Advertising

mixe feeling about new illidan/demon hunter modesl

I also did Furion because his model is in all wrong colours as well:

Edit on the left, original on the right
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2019-11-21 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leyst View Post
    I made some videos with the new units hope you will enjoy them.
    --- snip ---
    I do enjoy them. Thank you for making them.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit on the left, original on the right
    How complicated was it to handle the shading and coloration of his hair, for example?
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-21 at 01:35 AM.

How complicated was it to handle the shading and coloration of his hair, for example?
    Well these are just quick Photoshop edits. Altering the actual model would require extracting the textures from the game files via a 3rd party program, recoloring them in Photoshop and then repacking them again. Fairly easy and pretty quick if you know what you're doing. But making edits to the 3D model itself is beyond my knowledge. I imagine it would also be pretty simple if you know what you're doing.

Even though I can live with the new design, I still think the arm-wings need to go. It should be leather robes or just bare arms more like the original. I never liked those wing designs. They make sense on the Druid of the Talon, but not for Malfurion.

Also, did you intentionally change his eye colors? I don't think he should have gold eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Even though I can live with the new design, I still think the arm-wings need to go. It should be leather robes or just bare arms more like the original. I never liked those wing designs. They make sense on the Druid of the Talon, but not for Malfurion.

Also, did you intentionally change his eye colors? I don't think he should have gold eyes?
    Wings are really cool element. It makes Malfurion unique among many spellcaster designs in WoW.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Wings are really cool element. It makes Malfurion unique among many spellcaster designs in WoW.
    Sure, in WoW. No problems from me there.

But Reforged should be War3 updated, not reimagined to WoW. He already is distinct from other casters.

And if you consider that the Druid of the Talon also has the same wings, this doesn't make Malfurion more unique.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are Nelves available in the beta now?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    I don't like elven faces, they look too much cheap korean anime thingy
    Elven females have really weird faces. Some males look good while some look ugly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Yes, they are today.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    yes they are, released last night