Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Just what we need: yet another reskinned draenei.
    Yes, always. Draenei are cool.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Upright option for taurens, undead, and vanilla trolls.

Humans need that skinny form, or a thickness slider! ;9

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ksehsatoo View Post
    Humans need that skinny form, or a thickness slider! ;9
    Honestly wouldn't mind Humans having an idle animation similar to Zandalari Males, their skeleton rigging is just awesome. Running could use some work though.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    vanilla trolls.
    What's that?

Even after Sunwell not all elves strickly choose light from it. I would personally love some new fel details based on their history.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Those are Alpha trolls, not vanilla trolls.
    I know, but we already have vanilla trolls, so I thought he talked about them.

I hope pandaren get some new options for their face. They suffer from the same face syndrome we almost got for every race during the WoD beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I just wanna be a Blood Troll. They look awesome.
    Sadly, there is word of God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    They are black, we gotta kill them.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Beards for female dwarves! You know you want to do it Blizzard. Give us bearded ladies!
    Yes, please.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Just what we need: yet another reskinned draenei.
    That’s for Reforged

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Thats a allied race and not a customization.
    Why even post this?
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=296275/...-models-satyrs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    satyr for night elves
    Wc3 reforged

10+ Year Old Account
    What's that?
    Darkspear.

Personal wishlist:
    1) Upright/straight-backed option for Undead. This is actually currently used by the Deathguards around the Great Seal, and I want it as a player option. P.S. - change the race name officially from the vague "Undead" to the been-used-in-universe-the-whole-time "Forsaken."
    2) Maybe make Dark Rangers into an Undead customization option that could only be used by Hunters (similarly to the existing Death Knight-only customization options that exist for every race). This is something I doubt would actually happen, though, because it feels like these would warrant a new voiceover.
    3) Speaking of which: I would love for every race/gender combo to get at least one or two different voiceover options to choose from.
    4) Different mane options for Tauren (that affect more than just the part hanging down alongside their face). Imagine a Tauren with a zebra-like "mohawk!" Also, horn rings.
    5) Better/more/bigger facial hair options for male Blood Elves. I'm actually insanely jealous of some of the beard/goatee options afforded to Void Elves, and would love something similar.
    6) "Red panda" options for male Pandaren. Never understood why those were locked to female-only.
    7) I'm super happy with the new Troll customizations Blizzard has already shown, but maybe a more Forest Troll-like build as an additional option? We do have the Revantusk tribe in our ranks, after all.
    8) More male Goblin faces that don't have the whole "five o' clock shadow" thing going on. Also just unhook a lot of their facial features from one another; currently there's a lot of weirdness such as their chin shape being linked to their ears.
    9) I love the idea of Dragonmaw Clan customizations for Orcs. Dwarves got Wildhammer options, so this seems fair.
    10) This is not a "new customization option," strictly speaking, but PLEASE let Blizz change the Demon Hunter's Metamorphosis form to reflect more of the user's customized appearance. At least keeping their hairstyle/color doesn't seem like it should be too much to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

Yes, please.
    That's giving me conflicting feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    *snip*
    Wc3 reforged
    I know its from reforged, but it doesn't really matter. For night elf female customization they should actually take inspiration from the original WC3 art:

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the Darkshore undead night elf skin for night elves just for the reason that the horde wont get them as an allied race that way.
    There should be no night elves on that faction, living or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sungamnori View Post
    Not really race specific, but I'd love a 'right/left handedness' option... Current would be right handed, and if you switch to Left handed, your character just gets mirrored..

And of course more freedom to decide if a 1h weapon sheaths on your back or on your side.
    Oh never thought of this but I would be all in for it as a leftie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I know its from reforged, but it doesn't really matter. For night elf female customization they should actually take inspiration from the original WC3 art:

I wholeheartedly agree. This customization change is the perfect time to make Nelfs in general more fierce looking and less like purple humans.

Darkspear.
    Those are called Trolls. We also have Zandalari Trolls. We don’t have vanilla or Darkspear trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are called Trolls. We also have Zandalari Trolls. We don’t have vanilla or Darkspear trolls.
    If I had just trolls people wouldn't know which ones I'm taking about.

If I had just trolls people wouldn't know which ones I'm taking about.
    Well, yes, because we call the others Zandalari. This was way more confusing, as vanilla trolls don’t exist.