Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    I have plenty but that doesn’t change that I want more WAR in my WARcraft
    So you want the Alliance to die out...or you want more "WAR" in warcraft? Because you cannot have both. The easiest way for there to be more "WAR" in warcraft again would be for players like you to roll Alliance, you know? Why don't you do that?

5+ Year Old Account
    Ofc it is. Blizzard has the power. The players don't. If you roll on some server you have no idea about the A:H ratio. The game doesn't tell you and Blizzard actively sabotages community attempts to know.

They are 100% to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Must be, I've seen people get banned for much less.
    At this point I'm just assuming this is now considered acceptable behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Server population problems, however, are the fault of Blizzard.
    No... Blizzard can't be held responsible for customer's CHOICES.

Full stop.

End of story.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    How so ?
    In fact, they could, but this required adequate launch, which they flush in toilet, and therefore: we have what we have. This would not solve the problem in kind of "completely", but would greatly contribute to reducing its value. The rest would already depend on adequate management and servers' organization, which just came to their normal state only recently.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-11-20 at 08:58 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    So you want the Alliance to die out...or you want more "WAR" in warcraft? Because you cannot have both. The easiest way for there to be more "WAR" in warcraft again would be for players like you to roll Alliance, you know? Why don't you do that?
    Because I have standards and no man wants to roll gnome, or whatever else sissy races the alliance offer

Secondly, I do want one side of the other to eventually win and beat the other for good. That’s the only way the story can end

So edgy ....

It's their fault because they could have forced population caps on the servers. They could have had faction specific queues on the servers. They could have had faction specific transfers from the start. Blizzard knew how the playerbase would act and literally did nothing to mitigate it until a week prior to the honor system being released.

5+ Year Old Account
    I've always thought Blizz should restrict character creation on imbalanced servers. I totally get it's going to be more complicated then a mere mortal like myself knows but it should still be possible to reverse over time imbalances.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No... Blizzard can't be held responsible for customer's CHOICES.

Full stop.

End of story.
    Disagree, a game designer should account for a player choosing any option given to them and manage the consequences so they don't mess up the game. If they can't then they should not offer that choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Who the hell wants to play a gnome or a human in a fantasy game.Fucking imbecils.Hope u get more shit on by blizzard.
    gnomes are like the 2nd most popular race on pvp realms, idk what kind of kiddie hello kitty wow server u decided to roll on but real alpha pvpers roll gnome

I guess even mods abandoned this asylum

10+ Year Old Account
    I was here!

Last edited by Micronetic; 2019-11-20 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Disagree,
    I wasn't stating an opinion - just a fact.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I just love that the mods let this thread stay.

But ppl are selfish and will act in what they believe is their best interest. No one is gonna join the dominated side to help balance the realms because they are just 1 person and don't think itll help. So they join the "winning" side and problem gets worse.

So it's not blizzard's fault it happened but its their fault for not doing anything abt it if they believe balance is important, which I honestly believe they dont really care. Faction specific transfers was a good option, but needs to be coupled with faction specific login queues.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    At this point I'm just assuming this is now considered acceptable behavior.
    OP still didn't get banned so I would too.

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    world of china.
    world of shutup

This was a fun read

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    someone needs to be grounded and their computer taken away.
    Or at the very least, dad needs to make certain his liquor cabinet is locked.

Jesus everyone is banned on this post except OP. Nice.
    True though, people want to complain while they can solve the issues themselves, that's 2019