Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    *pours bleach in eyes* can't hurt me if I can't see it.
    You're not deaf yet, however. *Smirks*

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    tauren and gnome could be interesting mix... but i guess that would be impossible without some lab work
    Or deaths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I would surmise if it has “humanoid” as its tag, it can theoretically breed with any other humanoid.
    You cannot expect logic to work like that.

E.g. rabbits and hares are very closely related, yet they cannot produce offspring.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Pandarens and goblins = racoon people ?

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    There are some bizarre articles of shaky canon on interspecies sexual reproduction/romance like with Gnomes and Humans or Humans and Dwarves found on the wikias. Or especially Humans and Elves.

In fact, given how humanoid much of even the non-human races in WoW are like, I don't find it implausible most of them could procreate with each other except for the undead.

What about Pandaren though?
    How else do you explain the red Pandaren with the tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosgoth View Post
    How else do you explain the red Pandaren with the tail.
    Furries in the writing staff. Not a stretch with a necrophiliac as lead writer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

@Super Dickmann

Buy an Anduin shirt. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It's done! Those of you who have the will to save these forums follow me! The rest of you... get out of my thread!
    I wish these forums had a like button.

I think this falls under the catagory of "just because you can, dosnt mean you should"

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Furries in the writing staff. Not a stretch with a necrophiliac as lead writer.
    That's really crass.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I would surmise if it has “humanoid” as its tag, it can theoretically breed with any other humanoid.
    Way to open the door for Half-Ogre/Half-Gnomes. The fuck would that even look like? A Human? A shorter Orc?

OT: I mean, Half-Elves and Half-Orcs have been around for awhile, just look at D&D. I don't think there's any explicit rules regarding WoW's universe for humanoid interspecies breeding, so technically I guess what Phaelia is saying could be true. I mean hell, Rexxar is a Half-Orc/Half-Ogre, so anything is technically possible. I don't see why Pandaren would be excluded from all these half-species. It would be really weird to see what could be possible.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Where is Garithos when we need him most?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    This entire thread must be purged.
    it is now that we perform our charge. In fealty to the God-Emperor, our undying Lord, and by the grace of the Golden Throne, I declare Exterminatus upon this thread. I hereby sign the death warrant, and consign a million posters to oblivion. May Imperial Justice account in all balance. The Emperor Protects!

Wow, I think this might actually be my least favorite subject I've ever seen on these forums, and that's saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    if light spacegoats can mate with demon blood orcs from a different planet, i can't see the problem about pandarens and other races from azeroth
    Theres a couple reasons you didn't think about, for one different planets means different genetics completely, inter breeding among animals that are from a common genetic ancestor yields improper results. So for instance we don't see Hyena Lion hybrids and couldn't, it's even hard to get a Liger or Tiglon. So while it could be viable, it's less and less likely. Now you stated the fact the Draenei and Orcs are both aliens from different worlds, which means they don't even need to breed in the way we assume.

Now if we think about Superman the babies of the species were grown outside of the womb, but for instance combining DNA to form a new creature could be the entirely different than what is required similar to fish lay eggs and are then the males come back through crop dusting the eggs. Hell they could be some type of creature that all it takes is contact and am pregnant.

Now the final reason, maybe they can but cannot breed with the other races simply put because they are based off of Chinese culture and in actuality its very very frowned upon in the mainland to do something like fall in love with a foreigner. Sure its becoming an older way of thinking but it did exist and is still very real today.

Or maybe they are like Real Pandas and getting them to even mate is a chore in itself.

Females, yes, males ? no one like fat guys.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    @Super Dickmann

Buy an Anduin shirt. Now.
    Professional shirt merchant and internationally recognized expert on human potential Tenebra has already acknowledged that Delaryn not bailiailing with other dark rangers to join Sylvanas and instead going to Calia's therapy meeting qualifies as a win.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Talanji/page2

I am provisionally accepting Anduin shirt advice in case this changes by release.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    As long as the mother is the big one, dont see why not, pretty sure a male tauren with a female vulpera would end up terrible for the foxy lady
    Oh god, chest bursting half tauren....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am pretty sure there is a canon half-night elf/half-troll
    Well, there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Professional shirt merchant and internationally recognized expert on human potential Tenebra has already acknowledged that Delaryn not bailiailing with other dark rangers to join Sylvanas and instead going to Calia's therapy meeting qualifies as a win.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Talanji/page2

I am provisionally accepting Anduin shirt advice in case this changes by release.
    *Twitches*

I see...