Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Since all previous topics have drowned, and problem that worries me in first place stayed, I'll copy here that stuff to complete the picture :
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    Well... technically... at this stage, they can already work towards (since there're "differences" between faces and other things now) to add classic-like geometry (size, shape, color for body/face/hair) and animations (pose/posture, running and other basic animations) in a way of customization. That is, to gradually add “customisation” elements, which will make it possible to turn new models into maximum likeness of old ones without losing what they have already worked on top at the moment. I understand that prospect is still illusive, but "a man can dream".

At the moment, no matter how many customizations within same geometry and animation framework they add, I just can't accept it. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad that they have come down to this direction in general, I appreciate time spent, I'm happy for others and for their hype, etc., but... for me it remains different, not what I needed
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-11-20 at 08:56 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

female dwarf beards are the stupidest fucking idea outside of adding bards as a class.

it's always been the worst goddamned meme in fantasy, and it needs to die. it's repulsive to see feminine facial features with facial hair, it's absolutely repulsive and awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    female dwarf beards are the stupidest fucking idea outside of adding bards as a class.

it's always been the worst goddamned meme in fantasy, and it needs to die. it's repulsive to see feminine facial features with facial hair, it's absolutely repulsive and awful.
    They had bearded female dwarfs in the warcraft adventure. So it's not a new thing for the warcraft universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    They had bearded female dwarfs in the warcraft adventure. So it's not a new thing for the warcraft universe.
    that old game that got cancelled? if it got cancelled, that means it's not canon.

that shit needs to be kept out of any fantasy setting. it's just disgusting.

that old game that got cancelled? if it got cancelled, that means it's not canon.

that shit needs to be kept out of any fantasy setting. it's just disgusting.
    Don't be sexist, women can have beards if they want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    no.

it's horrid. the disharmony of a beard on a feminine face is absolutely and completely repulsive.

10+ Year Old Account
    undead could use an "elf ear" option, as well as some flimsy beard.
    u know hair is as durable as bones, there's mummies with hair and beards.
    not that i would play undead, but others will surely like it.

i am dissapointed that wildhammers are not an allied race.
    would love to see their racials and awesome heritage armor.
    tho they could still make an armor really.

and a "highelf" skin tone and eyes, would be a nice addition for the void elves.
    i know people who really want this.

and why not straight standing options for all the slouching races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    i am dissapointed that wildhammers are not an allied race.
    would love to see their racials and awesome heritage armor.
    tho they could still make an armor really.
    I really want to see this, even if we don't get Wildhammer as an AR, i hope we get Wildhammer inspired armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Well, yes, because we call the others Zandalari. This was way more confusing, as vanilla trolls don’t exist.
    If by vanilla I refer to Darkspear, then they exist. They are the trolls we had in vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    If by vanilla I refer to Darkspear, then they exist. They are the trolls we had in vanilla.
    Please show me where I can create a Darkspear or vanilla troll. It's not in the World of Warcraft race options.

Please show me where I can create a Darkspear or vanilla troll. It's not in the World of Warcraft race options.
    Are you serious? The trolls you make horde side ARE darkspear
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

That's like, your opinion man. And the way you express it is pretty "repulsive" to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    There are actual people who visually express themselves that way and it is their preference. You can still hate how it looks, but you could at least be a bit more respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    That's like, your opinion man. And the way you express it is pretty "repulsive" to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    There are actual people who visually express themselves that way and it is their preference. You can still hate how it looks, but you could at least be a bit more respectful.
    i am not going to be respectful for something repulsive.

the combination of a feminine face with a beard is gross. men with slightly feminine faces shouldn't have beards either. it's vile.

the combination of a feminine face with a beard is gross. men with slightly feminine faces shouldn't have beards either. it's vile.
    Okay suit yourself. Pretty narrow minded, but you're entitled to your awful position.

When they finish this pass, among whatever races they include, there should be absolutely no hair color that one race/gender has that is excluded from the rest, or any other, period. Example: Nightelves needing to be a “hero class” to have black hair is just ridiculous!

“Racial palette” is just an outdated idea when transmog is a thing. Nightelves can be fire mages, and use appropriate Transmog, give them red hair!
    Last edited by Omedon; 2019-11-20 at 08:53 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I have to agree tho.. its disgusting.
    Who wants females with beards? You also want females with armpithair?

Eewww

I want tons of Death Knight customizations.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Very few women can grow up a beard. It takes a special condition for it to happen. You were probably joking but it's mmo-champ, you never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol I got bad news for you son.

Good to know you’re a bigot and I can safely ignore you as your opinion is worthless.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    I want tons of Death Knight customizations.

Very few women can grow up a beard. It takes a special condition for it to happen. You were probably joking but it's mmo-champ, you never know.
    Given how dude was reacting to a female dwarf with a beard, it was about 50% joking and 50% "dude you're giving off red flags right now". While yes I am aware human women in reality have a tiny fraction of a chance to grow one, female dwarves aren't human women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.