Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Imagine being this far up your own ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    oh how right you were
    It wouldn't kill the two of you to smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I don't think anyone can tell if you were joking.

7+ Year Old Account
    We'll see "Execute Amendment 6" before order 66

Especially today, there is no such thing as the Trumphadi who supports the troops. How Republicans treated "Mr. Vindman" (really, Lt. Colonel Vindman) speaks to their utter contempt for principled men and women who believe in things like honor and integrity and duty.

You can support Trump, or you can support the military, but not both. Donald Trump supporters are uniformly anti-US military.

But instead of clones is the police, and instead of jedi it's black people.

It's a ridiculous scenario and, in the real world, something like Order 66 would have only one result...the President would be arrested, impeached, and charged.

15+ Year Old Account
    It would be funnier if it wasn't closer to the truth than it was sarcasm.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I don’t find a lot of humor in someone constantly nailing themselves to a cross. Get better material.

Nothing sit back and enjoy the show I guess.
    Do you hear the voices too?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    I don't think anyone can tell if you were joking.
    That is the greatest of tragic statements I've ever read. So many on this forum are truly lost.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

That is the greatest of tragic statements I've ever read. So many on this forum are truly lost.
    I thought it was pretty funny.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I thought it was pretty funny.
    Some people don't have a perpetual intake of TDS salt flowing into their veins daily and thus can actually experience the emotion us normal folk call joy.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Sidious was brilliant statesman. Evil, but brilliant. Trump would be the aliens (the Neimoidians) who were 3 tiers down in the scheme but thought they were actually in charge and making great plays.
    Robert Mercer and Cambridge Analytica tried to program the masses to do their bidding. They failed to realize that the essential component in their plan has been malfunctioning for the past 50 years and they didn't even notice it until it was too late.

The correct analogy is that Sidious (Mercer) activates Order 66 (Cambridge) but has to route the plan through JarJar's (Trump) brain. Nothing happens except good ol' boys blathering on the internet about SJW's and civil war while their AR15's balance precariously on their beer bellies.

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread will be closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."