Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is the weirdest thing you have found in a refrigerator?

can be your fridge or someone elses

i would say i went on Hoilday 3 years ago and found someone had left a full pork in the Fridge.

15+ Year Old Account
    My own shit.

It was a stool sample though.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Off the top of my head? Car keys in the freezer, there might've been weirder stuff but I can't recall it at the moment. Finding stuff in weird places becomes a bit of a norm when you live with someone who has ADHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

my dad left the TV controller in there once.

A head. Or so I thought... it was a big clump of mold from God knows what that looked like the hair of the scalp.

My sister is gross...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    can be your fridge or someone elses

i would say i went on Hoilday 3 years ago and found someone had left a full pork in the Fridge.
    A hard drive, but then again I put it there.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Eh...nothing crazy. I can't really top many of the other stories in this thread so far.

We did stick a box with pizza leftovers in the fridge at work one time and forgot about it. Fast forward a few weeks to the next time someone pulled it out, it was pretty nasty. It was like....hard as a rock and fused to the box by that point.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-11-22 at 12:30 AM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guinea pig. My friend had it in the freezer all winter because he didn't want to bury it in the frozen ground.

A kitten of ours a long time ago. Somehow the thing managed to climb inside while it was open.

10+ Year Old Account
    A box of cereal.

I then released I put the milk in the cubbard.

Too much weed back in college.

15+ Year Old Account
    A human liver, was kinda morbid, but understandable in the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Guinea pig. My friend had it in the freezer all winter because he didn't want to bury it in the frozen ground.
    I was about to write something similar: my wife’s hamster. Whenever one of the hamster die, we bring him to a state park and bury him with his sibling hammies. The area snows over from late-Autumn to early-Spring so the ground is frozen. Our last hamster died in February of last year so we had to wait until April or May for the ground to soften to bury him. Kept him in the fridge (packed up in a coffin and sarcophagus, of sorts).

7+ Year Old Account
    My cousin once put his mother's ... "toy" in the freezer to get back at her for grounding him. /shrug

A set of diva cups.

An ex GFs fridge. She liked to keep them cool and rotate them around when needed. All I am willing to say.

If you don't know what they are Google it.

the bodies.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    My cousin once put his mother's ... "toy" in the freezer to get back at her for grounding him. /shrug
    I had a friend who would do this to his mother all the time...they would find it all over the house.....fun times when we went over there.

My dad would put bullets in the fridge. He said you never know when you would need to use the door as a shield and need more ammo....from the butter dish compartment. He also hides a gun in the broken dishwasher...…
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

So, this is gonna sound awful at first, but makes sense if you read the context. It feels like this topic was made for my story here:

I once came across a stillborn human baby in a fridge. I won't say "found," since everyone knew it was there, but it was still disturbing.

I was working in Namibia in the Peace Corps, as a social worker in the HIV/AIDS field. What it meant was often going to various villages in the African bush studying various proximate causes of HIV, and implementing social programs to solve those problems. Often we went to very remote villages with little-to-no electricity or running water. At one such village, we went to visit a (formerly) pregnant woman who was HIV positive, only to found out she lost the baby the day before. Because there was no hospital/clinic, or police, and the only place with electricity was the Church, they stored the baby in the one fridge in the village: in the church. They did that to make sure the body didn't start decomposing too much before the priest came over the weekend to do the funeral.

15+ Year Old Account
    Surely someone can top off excrement, human liver, moon cups, dildos, bullets, dead pets and babies, right? RIGHT?!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

A pigs heart, cut in half. They were going to cook it and eat it.

Nothing special. A bottle of shampoo a few years ago. I also found a bottle of mayonnaise in my shower at the same time. I drank a lot in this years .