Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Classic Server Que times

Blizzard.... its been months since release of classic.... please increase the server population numbers... i got off work today. wanting to level my main char and i was in que from 3pm to 745pm.... why is this still a thing?? come on

Use the official forums..

Quote Originally Posted by moknathal View Post
    Blizzard.... its been months since release of classic.... please increase the server population numbers... i got off work today. wanting to level my main char and i was in que from 3pm to 745pm.... why is this still a thing?? come on
    They're keeping it close to vanilla. Everyone was warned about which servers will have queues, if you decided to stay then it's just your fault.

People consider any realm that is not full a dead realm even though server caps are way higher than in vanilla. Players didn't want to reroll before launch even if Blizzard warned and now you have queues.

By todays standard every realm in vanilla was dead

you didnt listen when they warned you, why should they listen to you now?
    you got crapload of free transfers so you dont have to start over on lower pop realm...

as for increasing server pop numbers, they cant increase it indefinitely...
    btw, its not "still" but rather again a thing - ppl return for "patches", shocking, i know...

15+ Year Old Account
    Server pops are already too damn high. Every single farming point is packed to the brim at all hours of the day

if u have limited time to play u should play on a medium pop realm so u dont risk getting ques, full realms are for unemployed ppl

An almost 5 hour queue time, that seems like some sort of bug not the line being that long. I haven't seen or heard about anything longer than 5 to 10 minutes for a pretty long time.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Even on Sunday nights we get a 20 minute queue max at one of the largest EU servers.

Quote Originally Posted by xmancho1 View Post
    Use the official forums..
    This. So much. This.

- - - Updated - - -

The're not really. It's several times the magnitude of what a Vanilla server was. I played on a server that had about 2000-2500 people (both factions combined). I can't remember if the cap was 3000 or something close to that for a server population. The server I play on today is about 10 000 population. That is 4-5 times the size of the vanilla one and it shows, it shows very clearly. I remember there at times being many people in Orgrimmar for instance but big raid days, like Sundays, you drop down to 25-30 fps at times, where I'm usually operating at 120+ in Orgrimmar, just due to the number of people.

And lets not even start on the massive lag that happens when people are PvPing large scale. So the servers are, if anything, already too large.
    "DIE, INSECT!" - words to live by

artificial queues up your games value 100%
    no guarantee
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Seems that you guys didn't get the memo that Classic is dead and nobody play it anymore !

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Seems that you guys didn't get the memo that Classic is dead and nobody play it anymore !
    Well, the fact that they had longer ques with several layers per realm and now - no layers in any of the realms and somewhat shorter ques must be an indication of big decline. Not dead thing, but certainly a drop off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    An almost 5 hour queue time, that seems like some sort of bug not the line being that long. I haven't seen or heard about anything longer than 5 to 10 minutes for a pretty long time.
    1-2 hour queues on Wednesday (reset day here) and Sunday are common on Mograine, and pretty sure it's the same on many other servers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Yeah these queues are clearly filled with bots. #imanidiot

Layers will come back, they just want people to complain about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moknathal View Post
    Layers was removed, as ppl asked for, so queues are back.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Layers was removed, as ppl asked for, so queues are back.
    Should be quite nice ques for the raid releases imagine getting home for your Naxx or AQ gate event and sitting in que for 5 hrs because 15k ppl ( in your realm) decided to resub for it

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Should be quite nice ques for the raid releases imagine getting home for your Naxx or AQ gate event and sitting in que for 5 hrs because 15k ppl ( in your realm) decided to resub for it
    Realms crashed when the AQ gates were opened and many realms were pretty much unplayable for days when Naxx launched.

So it’ll be pretty much the same experience wether it sitting in a queue or the realm being completely down

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    1-2 hour queues on Wednesday (reset day here) and Sunday are common on Mograine, and pretty sure it's the same on many other servers too.
    Your title on the forums bugs me. Please fix it.

Nerph-
    Console.Write("Title");

This will print the literal string "Title". It should be

Console.Write(Title);
    or
    Console.Write(GetTitle());
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.