Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    But we've been assured the Horde was perfectly innocent and in no way involved in Blackhand's/Gul'dan's/Orgrim's/Garrosh's/Sylvanas' crimes and massacres, which will surely never happen again.
    The Horde are enabling all those evil bastards!

Saying that the Horde have no responsibility is like saying that parents of fat kids have no fault in letting them eat whatever they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Folks are so eager to kill off the characters they don't like, rather than allow time for their arc to come to fruition. If, after everything is all said and done, and there literally is nowhere else to take the character, then yeah, maybe killing off is a good idea. Or how about them fading from main focus for bit, and allow for new developments. What I'm trying to say is that there's no point in never eating a specific delicious meal again when you've had your fill. Just leave it alone for a while and come back to it later after sampling what else is on offer.

She deserves to die like the bitch she is on a shitty leveling quest betrayed by the jailer while he mock her for trusting him and giving him everything he needed

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azkhane View Post
    She deserves to die like the bitch she is on a shitty leveling quest betrayed by the jailer while he mock her for trusting him and giving him everything he needed
    I'd love the Jailor to do her the same thing she made to Garithos, i.e. killing him like a little !@#$& when he was no longer useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnemicmustdie View Post
    I think She is going to chase the Lich kings crown to be honest after getting booted from the Horde
    She destroys the crown in the 9.0 cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Yes. And Calia - true Queen of Lordaeron and leader of the Redeemed Undead - will be the one to kill her. It was always fate for Sylvanas to die at the hands of a Menethil.
    Just imagining that makes me laugh.
    "You stand at a dangerous crossroads. You can either stay here and be slaughtered by human hands... Or choose a darker path... To freedom."

Hopefully, or at least maybe blizzard will get enough resources to advance the other characters as well and not only focus on one per xpac. Where TF is malfurion.

One does not simply kill off their Mary Sue.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

3+ Year Old Account
    As long as my boi Bwonsamdi lives sure
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    One does not simply kill off their Mary Sue.
    Which is why Anduin and Jaina have been able to outlive their usefulness.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2019-11-22 at 06:58 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    seriously worrying stuff with the way things have been headed, and Blizzard is really unpredictable these days.
    This expac= bfa?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.