Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Given how dude was reacting to a female dwarf with a beard, it was about 50% joking and 50% "dude you're giving off red flags right now". While yes I am aware human women in reality have a tiny fraction of a chance to grow one, female dwarves aren't human women.
    in design, they're effectively just short humans.

a face with human feminine traits is grotesque with facial hair. it's simply not meant to be, we aren't normally supposed to have anything more than the peach fuzz all humans have.

I have one request, and this one request is worth a great deal to me:

Give male blood elves a posture toggle. Let them stand fully upright like Nozdormu or the guards in Silvermoon city.

I would have a bunch of male belf characters if they didn't have such an absurd posture. It's like they are constantly doing a limbo. It's awful. They are always leaning their upper body backwards.

It's weird. Nobody walks like that. It's dumb. I don't have any male blood elves or void elves because of this, just females. Their posture is unacceptable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Okay suit yourself. Pretty narrow minded, but you're entitled to your awful position.
    Why would you want to play an ugly character? I never understood that.

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainmentNihilist View Post
    I have one request, and this one request is worth a great deal to me:

Give male blood elves a posture toggle. Let them stand fully upright like Nozdormu or the guards in Silvermoon city.

I would have a bunch of male belf characters if they didn't have such an absurd posture. It's like they are constantly doing a limbo. It's awful. They are always leaning their upper body backwards.

It's weird. Nobody walks like that. It's dumb. I don't have any male blood elves or void elves because of this, just females. Their posture is unacceptable.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you want to play an ugly character? I never understood that.
    Woah, I never knew that aesthetics and beauty were a scientifically quantifiable standard. If only I knew that humans perceive them as a hive mind without difference of taste or preference.

/S

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I have to agree tho.. its disgusting.
    Who wants females with beards? You also want females with armpithair?

Eewww
    How could I argue against such enlightened maturity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    in design, they're effectively just short humans.

a face with human feminine traits is grotesque with facial hair. it's simply not meant to be, we aren't normally supposed to have anything more than the peach fuzz all humans have.
    Things possible in a fantasy game/setting: sentient cows, lycanthropes, humanoids with big pointy ears, small humanoids with big ears and noses, small sturdy humanoids, tentacle blue goat squid humanoids ...
    But a fantasy, fictional race where females have beards? A step too far.

EDIT: I'm not even a proponent of this, I don't really care either way. But your unreasonable and hateful repulsion compels a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Things possible in a fantasy game/setting: sentient cows, lycanthropes, humanoids with big pointy ears, small humanoids with big ears and noses, small sturdy humanoids, tentacle blue goat squid humanoids ...
    But a fantasy, fictional race where females have beards? A step too far.

EDIT: I'm not even a proponent of this, I don't really care either way. But your unreasonable and hateful repulsion compels a response.
    you act like i'm saying a irl race of people are bad or something.

it's a stylistic choice that is repulsive, disgusting. it's disharmonious with how a human-like female face should look. i also happen to think that every guy with a soul patch or chin strap looks like a douchebag. a beard is an entirely optional stylistic choice, not a race, not a gender, a style.

you act like i'm saying a irl race of people are bad or something.

it's a stylistic choice that is repulsive, disgusting. it's disharmonious with how a human-like female face should look. i also happen to think that every guy with a soul patch or chin strap looks like a douchebag. a beard is an entirely optional stylistic choice, not a race, not a gender, a style.

lol the problem is you're being an asshole about it. do you honestly not have the awareness to see that?

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    lol the problem is you're being an asshole about it. do you honestly not have the awareness to see that?
    i don't really care.

it's a repulsive thing, and shouldn't be an option.

men with slightly feminine faces shouldn't have beards either. it's vile.
    I don't like beards on anything, even on the manliest man, but I'm curious why you think they shouldn't. I mean isn't it exactly more feminine looking men who wear beards to appear more masculine?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    Absolutely not the High elves are already available to play on the Horde the Alliance have the purple elves thats all they'll get.
    I think we all understood you. No need to repeat the same damn thing in every thread.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to be rude, it just goes to show there are people who don't want their faction ruined more by a minorities pipe dream.
    I'm not rude. You will just never stop people from wanting high elves to be playable. They're free to give their opinion even if you don't like it.

Just blame Blizzard for adding high elves to the Alliance side in every expansion, even in BFA. They should have killed them all in TBC in the first place.
    That would be like adding red-eyed humans to the Horde since 2005 and then be surprised that people actually want them to be playable in 2019.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a red eyed human but I don't see anyone begging to play that race, Blizz should just send all the High elves home to Silvermoon and rejoin their families and brethren.
    1 red human in the entire game... is this supposed to be an argument ?

High elves are in Stormwind, Dalaran, Kul'Tiras, Stromgarde, everywhere in Northrend, in Argus with Vereesa & Alleria, Quel'Danil and in Pandaria too.
    Don't be surprised to see people wanting them.

i am interested in the blood elf customization options. that why im here. some options wanting to see. fel, light , magic themes for blood elves. including tattoos eye color hair.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

They can want all they want but the High elves are officially apart of the Horde and they are known as Blood elves.
    well, they're not actually.

when people want high elves, they want the ideology of the silver covenant. the thalassian elves that never left the alliance(despite their race being betrayed by them constantly), that never drained living beings of their magic, that never embraced the ideologies of sin'dorei.

i don't like the very limited view that a race can't be on the other faction due to it looking the same as another race. it worked for pandaren, it works for fully armored void elves, there's no need to not add the silver covenant as a playable option. they wouldn't even have the same racial as blood elves, they never learned the mana tapping taught by rommath, that he learned from illidan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Just to remind everyone, this is derpkitteh's thoughts about sexuality:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...4#post49302994
    But yeah, bearded ladies are the problem.
    that is indeed my thoughts. i don't hide from it.

i like them attached to draenei women, and there's a good deal of art for that.

Would mean it's entirely possible Blood elves will reget their blue eyes.

and

Is why all high elves should return home to Silvermoon away from the treacherous Alliance.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blizzard_lore_posts
    oh believe me, i think blood elves should get blue eyes too.

i just don't think it should rule out the addition of the silver covenant as playable.

also, i agree that no thalassian elf should ever trust humans ever again. look up what elisande says to vareesa for my exact views on high elves. but i still think they should be playable, because the silver covenant is never going to rejoin quel'thalas.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can want all they want but the High elves are officially apart of the Horde and they are known as Blood elves.
    Yes. The High elves are officially part of the Horde. The High elves are a core Horde race. And the High elves hate the Alliance.

Now give me my playable Alliance High elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    I want tons of Death Knight customizations.

Very few women can grow up a beard. It takes a special condition for it to happen. You were probably joking but it's mmo-champ, you never know.
    Same I hate the my orchas like 2 DK skin options and they’re both mostly purple

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread is not about High/Blood Elves, there is a Megathread for that already. Drop this tangent and return to discussing the other customization options arriving with the next expansion.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Given how dude was reacting to a female dwarf with a beard, it was about 50% joking and 50% "dude you're giving off red flags right now". While yes I am aware human women in reality have a tiny fraction of a chance to grow one, female dwarves aren't human women.
    They are ugy though, aren't they.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    They are ugy though, aren't they.
    Makes them stand out compared to other races
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Makes them stand out compared to other races
    the fact that they're a dwarf does that already.

making them hideous isn't needed.

I just want scarring and tattoos for the OG races. I noticed one of the trolls in the customization preview has a broken tusk, so the former could be a possibility.

And more beards. For everyone.