Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, there you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am pretty sure there is a canon half-night elf/half-troll
    In the manga comics, there's a Night Elf mercenary involved in a doomed sortie into Scourge-infested Andorhal whose referred to by one of his compatriots as having a Troll for a mother. Pretty sure this is just done in jest, though; and not actually a remark on the character's lineage.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosgoth View Post
    That's really crass.
    It's also pretty true.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It's also pretty true.
    Prove it. I think he's a really charismatic guy.

Prove it. I think he's a really charismatic guy.
    He can be both. He certainly isn’t the only one who fantasizes about Sylvanas, he just happens to be the only one with the power to live out those fantasies vicariously through a character he’s writing. I don’t think its a stretch to say this about him.

Perhaps it's a case like with donkeys and horses?
    They can create offspring, but the offspring won't be fertile.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Sex is sex but those semen won't do nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn I didn't think about that...that is probably the only possible race they could breed with.
    It was obvious to me! They are bears!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    And don't forget Med'an. He's made up of 3 different species from 3 different planets with 3 different elemental affinities (light, fel, arcane)
    but i want to forget him

I sure hope so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rule 34 artists right now....
    Last edited by MrHappy; 2019-11-20 at 08:26 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    The "fan art" says yes, the canon says maybe. There's the occasional half-breed, like the ogre/orc Rexxar, or He Who Shall Not Be Named the half-draenei, half-orc, half-human.

- - - Updated - - -

The answer is always yes https://wow.gamepedia.com/A_Steamy_Romance_Novel the only question is if it produces fertile offspring.
    Ehh 1/4 Draenei and Orc, 1/2 human

That's really crass.
    But is it wrong?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    But is it wrong?
    So any proof? Do you know this guy personally to make such a claim?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lettersandpunctuation View Post
    He can be both. He certainly isn’t the only one who fantasizes about Sylvanas, he just happens to be the only one with the power to live out those fantasies vicariously through a character he’s writing. I don’t think its a stretch to say this about him.
    I think you are projecting.

C’mon even if someone knew him personally that wouldn’t be “proof” unless they’re a mind-reader.

We do have some strong clues though: he was the one who wrote Nathanos getting that handsome new body, and he posted a picture of himself on twitter posing next to the illustration of said body with the caption “its like looking at a dark mirror”.

Now, given that it is now canon that Nathanos is in love with Sylvanas (he says so during the loyalist finale of the BFA horde war campaign) then someone who identifies this strongly with Nathanos, while also constantly writing him into situations where he can be close to Sylvanas as her right hand man, is bound to raise some eyebrows, I’d say!

Of course there’s no proof but I don’t think its unreasonable that people think that about him. He’s not exactly subtle about it.

That's really crass.
    In a highly inappropriate thread I'm amazed hasn't been locked, with posts speculating on mechanics in the crudest terms, you're offended at the idea of a guy who acts absolutely creepy about an undead character being called on it? Yeah ok. The ship for damage control on that sailed a long time ago.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2019-11-20 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    You cannot expect logic to work like that.

E.g. rabbits and hares are very closely related, yet they cannot produce offspring.
    Yes but this is a fantasy world, where all logic and rules are out the window lol
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am pretty sure there is a canon half-night elf/half-troll
    Well it would make sense since the night elves evolved from the dark trolls

What is seriously work with this whole thread, first there's op asking if Pandaren can breed with other races, and there's people questioning this thread
    Yikes what a field.

I would think Pandaren, Wulvar, and Tuskar could bump uglies

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Professional shirt merchant and internationally recognized expert on human potential Tenebra has already acknowledged that Delaryn not bailiailing with other dark rangers to join Sylvanas and instead going to Calia's therapy meeting qualifies as a win.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Talanji/page2

I am provisionally accepting Anduin shirt advice in case this changes by release.
    I googled it and I've gotta say I think we have a winner:

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The way I see it, creatures with the Titan-forged template can interbreed for sure. If Titans had a hand in your origin and you are born in their image, good chance you can interbreed. So elves, orcs, draenei, humans. All valid.

Now the "Animal" races would be a separate thing. It's known that these are "children" of the nature spirits we know as Loa, Ancients, etc, as far as we can tell.

We've got no great examples, and my instincts would say no. But, we also have the offspring of Malorne cross-breeding with a rock elemental to create Centaur, and potentially with Mammoths to make Magnataurs. So close ties to Nature origins seems to have some big potential too. Though it could be argued that the Ancients and Elementals are things of mystical essence, whereas their offspring, like Pandaren, are much less so.

For now I'd give it a "no", based solely on the fact that we have no examples, and it would have been something to pop up. But that's hardly rock-solid evidence, and if we get examples in lore, I'm certainly not going to cry foul over it.