View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    7+ Year Old Account
    If any of your nonsense links were true then at the peoples vote/confirmatory referendum on Dec 12th then the only clear remain party, the Lib Dems, will romp home and Jo Swinson will be PM.

After all remainers have been saying for years people didn't know what they voted for at the brexit referendum or have changed their minds. Well after years now of constant brexit debate they know now.

Let's see who is right at the Brexit GE when millions vote rather than sample sized polls of a thousand or so. Your dribbles or mine.

I'm betting on mine and as for Swinson as PM, bwahahahahaa no chance. Remain/stay in the corrupt EU is a lost cause, hasn't won since 1973, just give up already.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    If any of your nonsense links were true then at the peoples vote/confirmatory referendum on Dec 12th then the only clear remain party, the Lib Dems, will romp home and Jo Swinson will be PM.

After all remainers have been saying for years people didn't know what they voted for at the brexit referendum or have changed their minds. Well after years now of constant brexit debate they know now.

Let's see who is right at the Brexit GE when millions vote rather than sample sized polls of a thousand or so. Your dribbles or mine.

I'm betting on mine and as for Swinson as PM, bwahahahahaa no chance. Remain/stay in the corrupt EU is a lost cause, hasn't won since 1973, just give up already.
    That's not how fptp systems work... How many times do you have to be told that. Most people don't vote on a single issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    That's not how fptp systems work... How many times do you have to be told that. Most people don't vote on a single issue.
    Dribbles thinks everybody is a single issue voter, it seems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Dribbles thinks everybody is a single issue voter, it seems.
    Well obviously, because leaving the EU will solve every other issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    And when it doesn't they will have to figure out what kind of meat they throw to their rabid base next. My bet would be all the forun lookin types still in the country.

Because they know full well that if that don't point them in the direction of a new target for their hatred, they will turn on the Tories instead.

I'm still confident that enough voters will come to their senses and keep this band of liars and grifters away from the levers of power. Anything other than a Tory majority and we can clear this mess up once and for all next year. Otherwise the next decade is likely to be a giant shitshow.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    And when it doesn't they will have to figure out what kind of meat they throw to their rabid base next. My bet would be all the forun lookin types still in the country.

Because they know full well that if that don't point them in the direction of a new target for their hatred, they will turn on the Tories instead.

I'm still confident that enough voters will come to their senses and keep this band of liars and grifters away from the levers of power. Anything other than a Tory majority and we can clear this mess up once and for all next year. Otherwise the next decade is likely to be a giant shitshow.
    There're never too few targets. Foreigners, the poor, muslims, gays, trans, teachers, you name it.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    After all remainers have been saying for years people didn't know what they voted for at the brexit referendum
    It's not that they didn't know what they were voting for, it's that what they were voting for either turned out to be a lie or simply isn't being offered by the government.

To put this in perspective, not one single person voted for a no deal Brexit because that wasn't on offer in the 2016 referendum, not one single person voted to leave the single market as that was not on offer in the 2016 referendum (as stressed hard by our current PM during the campaign).

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    It's not that they didn't know what they were voting for, it's that what they were voting for either turned out to be a lie or simply isn't being offered by the government.

To put this in perspective, not one single person voted for a no deal Brexit because that wasn't on offer in the 2016 referendum, not one single person voted to leave the single market as that was not on offer in the 2016 referendum (as stressed hard by our current PM during the campaign).
    But but don't you get it. You don't listen to the leave campaign but now the leaflet that the leave campaign said was bullshit during the referendum is what they wanted all along! (Even people who in 2016 posted memes about how they were getting good deals without leaving the market now saying no deal is what they wanted the entire time.)

7+ Year Old Account

I can assure you I voted to leave the single market. along with millions of others, which was exactly pledged at the referendum even by our Boris. Let me in 2 mins remind you exactly what brexiteers were offered. We were told and we knew what we voted for, as we will again at the GE. How many times have remainers got to lose? Do they enjoy it or something?

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

If any of your nonsense links were true
    Oh, you don't like it so it's not true?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Conservatives caught bullshitting again

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...a9212076.html?
    I mean this sort of shit should result in jail time. If we don't punish politicians for outright fraud then we should expect it to become the norm.

- - - Updated - - -

I can assure you I voted to leave the single market. along with millions of others
    How many millions, drib-drib?

I guess we should have a referendum and find out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Same way the right wing parties use the "Immigrants" to get people to vote for them while fucking over those same people on every other issue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Same way the right wing parties use the "Immigrants" to get people to vote for them while fucking over those same people on every other issue.
    Pretty much, yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I guess we should have a referendum and find out?
    Even Farage and his brexit party support a second referendum on eu membership.

"Introduce Citizens’ Initiatives to allow people to call referendums, subject to a 5m threshold of registered voter signatures and time limitations on repeat votes."
    https://www.thebrexitparty.org/contract/

Maybe satire but when its more truthful than most British media, it really does make you think.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I can assure you I voted to leave the single market.
    No you didn't.

You may have wanted to leave the single market but that's not what you voted for as it wasn't on offer in 2016, the Leave campaign (and Boris in particular) made it quite clear that voting to leave the EU did not mean leaving the single market (it was one of their big selling points for leaving).

This is why the lies told by the Leave campaign are such a contentions subject, because if they had not said that then the result would have been a remain victory. Hence why of the millions who only voted to leave because they trusted the Leave campaign and believed we would be leaving with a deal that allowed us to remain in the single market, many have since changed their mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    No you didn't.

You may have wanted to leave the single market but that's not what you voted for as it wasn't on offer in 2016, the Leave campaign (and Boris in particular) made it quite clear that voting to leave the EU did not mean leaving the single market (it was one of their big selling points for leaving).

This is why the lies told by the Leave campaign are such a contentions subject, because if they had not said that then the result would have been a remain victory. Hence why of the millions who only voted to leave because they trusted the Leave campaign and believed we would be leaving with a deal that allowed us to remain in the single market, many have since changed their mind.

The only thing I can agree with you on is yes many people have changed their minds.

Ex remainers have seen sense and gone leave. That's why instead of a remain parliament as now, we will end up with a brexit one after the Brexit election. Drain the swamp = happy days as the will of the people is served.

BREAKING: First big election model seat projection predicts Tory majority of 48

Con 349...Leave
    Lab 213...Neutral
    LD 14 .....Remain
    Others.....Who cares

https://twitter.com/ShippersUnbound/...60629930790916

Now let's get brexit done.

The only thing I can agree with you on is yes many people have changed their minds.

Ex remainers have seen sense and gone leave. That's why instead of a remain parliament as now, we will end up with a brexit one after the Brexit election. Drain the swamp = happy days as the will of the people is served.

BREAKING: First big election model seat projection predicts Tory majority of 48

Con 349...Leave
    Lab 213...Neutral
    LD 14 .....Remain
    Others.....Who cares

https://twitter.com/ShippersUnbound/...60629930790916

Now let's get brexit done.
    "Get Brexit done". With the Prime Minister who had the chance to do so in October and bottled it. Who acted before becoming PM in a way that forced Brexit to not get done.

But what happened to your beloved UKIP/Brexit Party?! Didn't you say they would win a load of seats? I suppose there isn't really any point voting for them given that they couldn't have got a majority anyway (after Farage decided to keep being a coward and ran away from power again after standing down two thirds of his candidates).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    "Get Brexit done". With the Prime Minister who had the chance to do so in October and bottled it. Who acted before becoming PM in a way that forced Brexit to not get done.

But what happened to your beloved UKIP/Brexit Party?! Didn't you say they would win a load of seats? I suppose there isn't really any point voting for them given that they couldn't have got a majority anyway (after Farage decided to keep being a coward and ran away from power again after standing down two thirds of his candidates).
    What happened? The Blue Wave happened.

https://leave.eu/introducing-blue-wave/

We took the Tories, keeping them honest all without you noticing, leaving the original Brexit Party to hoover up the 5 million disaffected Labour leave voters who would never vote Tory and decimate comrade Corbyns northern marginals voter base.

What happened? The Blue Wave happened.

We took the Tories, keeping them honest all without you noticing, leaving the original Brexit Party to hoover up the 5 million disaffected Labour leave voters who would never vote Tory and decimate comrade Corbyns northern marginals voter base.
    You might want to wait until all this actually happens. Much of this was supposed to happen in 2017 and didn't.