Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I think Ardenweald won't only be related to the night elf culture, but the trolls as well, especially because of the loa.

Also Night Elves come from dark trolls, so the connection isn't far fetched either.

So i'm expecting to see Troll (Zandalari included) and Night Elf stories in Ardenweald.
    I think they're gonna keep it druidic. The troll presence would ruin the area's aesthetic considerably. Hopefully it's magical forest creature only.

Also Talanji probably won't have much role, she needs to stay in Zuldazar to help her empire recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    I think they're gonna keep it druidic. The troll presence would ruin the area's aesthetic considerably. Hopefully it's magical forest creature only.

Also Talanji probably won't have much role, she needs to stay in Zuldazar to help her empire recover.
    Do remember Troll races are druids, and their connection to the Loa (wild gods) leads them to the emerald dream as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well erm, there's an entire Bwonsamdi instance coming in Shadowlands so...
    That as well. Can't remember in which zone of the shadowlands will the Other Side instance be.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Do remember Troll races are druids, and their connection to the Loa (wild gods) leads them to the emerald dream as well

That as well. Can't remember in which zone of the shadowlands will the Other Side instance be.
    Well... you just talked about it, in a way. Yep, Ardenweald.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    OT: Listen, Talanji just isn't cool.. and never will be sadly, she will always walk in the shadow of Rastakahn who never should have died imo, they wasted 40% of the zandalari coolness by killing of Rastakahn. 10% was zul and other 50% was standing upright.

What if during the Other Side dungeon, Rastakhan just escapes back to Azeroth and basically just says 'I'm done with your Deal, Dead Troll boi'?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    She will take some anduin-pattented human potential pills and will be converted. Just like all life on azeroth.
    Don't you mean, she'll have to take an Alliance-sensitivity training course?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    She’ll probably forgive and forget as the Baine doctrine decrees.
    You mean the doctrine Alliance has had forcibly shoved down our throats since WC3?

Also, looks like I have to edit my signature on a technicality. @Super Dickmann, you came mighty close there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

7+ Year Old Account
    I can only hope they don't ruin the Troll afterlife with this.
    They have an unique relationship with dead, having a caretaker that, even if he's a bit of a trickster, is supposed to care for the souls of trolls who fall under his jurisdiction
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Being entirely serious here, she's the queen of her people. Whether or not they are part of the horde is irrelevant. I would expect she'll have little to no interaction with us and we'll instead get a zandalari delegate who comes to our meetings on her behalf (I haven't seen anything 8.3 yet, so this could be way off). If it was anybody, it'd probably one of the Zanchuli council who acts as the liaison, and we interact with Queen Talanji only when our questing/adventures bring us around Zandalar (for future events similar to how we went back to Silvermoon several times recently for otherwise unrelated things).

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    They have an unique relationship with dead, having a caretaker that, even if he's a bit of a trickster, is supposed to care for the souls of trolls who fall under his jurisdiction
    Prepare yourself for disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    My guess is, they are going to put her aside until Shadowlands stuff happens. New whispers hinted at the Death Loa of Farraki being involved in the future events, Mueh’zala. I’m willing to bet that this is who Bwonsamdi’s “boss” is and with Talanji being connected to our favorite Loa, I think we’ll see her then.
    Probably much more important is the whole cursed bloodline thing her dad started. He will be "alive" in Shadowlands due to being bound to Bwon. She might be too if she crosses over into Shadowlands.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Prepare yourself for disappointment.
    They already squandered Rastakhan, dissapointment was BfA's game
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

3+ Year Old Account
    I hope so too. I love Bwon very much, and it would hurt to see his character get 'ruined' as well as his realm/Troll Afterlife

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I hope so too. I love Bwon very much, and it would hurt to see his character get 'ruined' as well as his realm/Troll Afterlife
    I have several scenarios in my head, and most of them are... uncomfortable to me

1- The good one: The Other Side is invaded or something and we help Bwonsamdi stabilize it. We get to see Rastakhan again and maybe we get some lore with Vol'jin or Talanji

2- The bad one: Bwonsamdi is somehow on the Jailer's side and we have to kill him. Sen'jin or someone else steps up to become the new loa of the Dead

3- The really bad one: Not only we gotta kill Bwonsamdi, but it's also revealed that for some reason the Other Side is actually a terrible place and troll souls have been tortured or sacrificed for millenia

4- The dissapointing one: Bwonsamdi is merely a quest giver and we get no lore at all after killing a generic ghost at the end

3+ Year Old Account
    I have several scenarios in my head, and most of them are... uncomfortable to me

1- The good one: The Other Side is invaded or something and we help Bwonsamdi stabilize it. We get to see Rastakhan again and maybe we get some lore with Vol'jin or Talanji
    1. For the sake of my anxiety, I hope this is what's happening. Also Ardenweald (where the Other Side is located) is apparently starved of Anima, so Bwon and his friends could be severely weak and they need our help to get rid of the source of what'd draining it

Also this:

Some Loa that we have lost will see a return in the Shadowlands, and there are some really cool hooks there. We may find out in particular a specific character that is tied to the Loa and trolls and what his role in the Shadowlands is.

from here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...rview-Round-Up

2- The bad one: Bwonsamdi is somehow on the Jailer's side and we have to kill him. Sen'jin or someone else steps up to become the new loa of the Dead

3- The really bad one: Not only we gotta kill Bwonsamdi, but it's also revealed that for some reason the Other Side is actually a terrible place and troll souls have been tortured or sacrificed for millenia

4- The dissapointing one: Bwonsamdi is merely a quest giver and we get no lore at all after killing a generic ghost at the end

2. What about helping free Bwonsamdi from the Jailer's control? And the 'new' Loa of Death? He could have a son/daughter that could step up and take his place

3.My...heart. Please don't do this Blizzard. And if they do a whole cutscene showing his death.... I can't

4.Yeah, this is probably the most likely one
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2019-11-21 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Also, looks like I have to edit my signature on a technicality. Super Dickmann, you came mighty close there!
    I almost stopped being budget Nostradamus there. All Blizz had to do was take the story route that supported their themes and, true to form, they didn't do it. I can continue the life without an Anduin shirt for one expansion more.

We'll see how Shadowlands pans out.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I almost stopped being budget Nostradamus there. All Blizz had to do was take the story route that supported their themes and, true to form, they didn't do it. I can continue the life without an Anduin shirt for one expansion more.

We'll see how Shadowlands pans out.
    https://www.jinx.com/collections/war...ht_premium_tee

How about this Anduin shirt?

Probably just conveniently forgotten about and will begrudgingly respect the ceasefire because that's so interesting. Rastakhan, they did you dirty my man.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletnipz View Post
    Probably just conveniently forgotten about and will begrudgingly respect the ceasefire because that's so interesting. Rastakhan, they did you dirty my man.
    That's the fault of the writers, not the characters that aren't allowed to be themselves. Though so far her lines and character direction has been better than most of the horde cast(Wanting to avenge her father but honorably enough to not use dirty tricks)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

He has a boss over there. That boss in 100% working with the Jailor. We will kill him and make Bwonsamdi the top dog of the Other Side.
    That’s my speculation, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    He has a boss over there. That boss in 100% working with the Jailor. We will kill him and make Bwonsamdi the top dog of the Other Side.
    That’s my speculation, obviously.
    Propably his boss is Mueh'zala retconned to serve Jailor.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.