Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, how did people figured out it will be a FoS on 9.0????

Second of all, here on EU I need around 435€ (with token being 229,541g) in tokens to buy that mount holy shit. Why would Blizzard do this???

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    You can easily do 100k in an hour or so, it's really not hard.
    Not many can make that atm in game at the start on an xpac sure but that's over. I ah from an alt so don't care about the ah mount or would have had it when it was added.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    actually caring about what other people do in game or with their money is pretty stupid. maybe worry about yourself, and less about others.
    What? I really don't understand what you even mean. We can't critize things that don't affect us personally at the moment when we think they're bad for game? Could you provide list of topics that are allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    There is no legitimate reason to take this out timed exclusivity is a cancer in wow and expanding it to things that have a practical use instead of just cosmetics is even worse.
    I think it's good thing for stuff like Mage Tower. If it would stay, Blizz would have to either:

- let people get these rewards without any effort in 8.0 - so most people wouldn't care to do this during Legion
    - update Mage Tower difficulty every few patches and always have this in mind when you balance specs

I would rather see them focus on current content. For stuff like Mythic+ or rated PVP they should keep cosmetics - cause future seasons will provide enough challenge.

Also, PVP vicious saddle style, they should add mounts like Invincible or creepy Argus mount to current (so only Azshara during season 3) Mythic raid last boss. Let's say it would give one token for everyone that killed it, pre-Legion mounts would cost 5-10 tokens, Legion ones 10-20, BfA 20-25 etc. It would give incentive to farm it even if boss don't have any mount drop.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-11-21 at 10:32 PM.

Hmm, EU is already down to 230k from 240k so it's working I guess?

Stupid change.

Yes, if you are retarded, otherwise, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Yup scumbag move by Blizzard but really big L for any of you that actually bought that mount
    How is it a big L?

snise. This has to be the most tinfoily post in a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    No it's not, it's other version that is in the game. This Zulian is not.
    The BMAH is part of the game. Anything obtained from the BMAH is obtained in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    It being on the BMAH effectively makes it unobtainable other than to the biggest of whales.
    You mean just like it is now? And the BMAH is capped at 10M. So at most, you pay double the current price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing they will release a similar mount for the next exp.

It being on the BMAH effectively makes it unobtainable other than to the biggest of whales.

- - - Updated - - -

People still buy TCG mounts despite them costing hundreds of USD up to 1300 USD in some cases.
    It's already unobtainable to anyone other than the whales. The difference between 5M gold and goldcap on BMAH isn't that great when you're that filthy rich.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The BMAH is part of the game. Anything obtained from the BMAH is obtained in the game.
    I think at this point you're just trying to be stubborn. It's not considered to be in game, when you can only get it by the BMAH. Simple as this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    How is it a big L?
    It's a poor use of your gold imo just for a tiny bit of convenience using an AH when one is always within reach for basically no time at all. Bragging rights aside I'd rather save that gold and spend it on items that boost performance or T3 sets

TBH I will be ecstatic if this dips the token low as hell so then I can buy a truckload at ~100-150k.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    It's a poor use of your gold imo just for a tiny bit of convenience using an AH when one is always within reach for basically no time at all. Bragging rights aside I'd rather save that gold and spend it on items that boost performance or T3 sets
    Or more sub time that you don't have to pay real money for.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2019-11-21 at 10:28 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosgoth View Post
    I think it's much more likely that the reason they are removing it is because in hindsight, they don't like the idea of everyone having their own auction house with them at all times.
    You can do the same thing by waiting 40 sec and logging out. There is no legitimate reason to remove a gender mount with a practical use.

Online petition on change.org to show you disagree with the mount's removal : http://chng.it/RpJYrhN478

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...9-0-1/370236/8

Those bastards are getting greedier by the second.
    dont see it as a problem really.

if someone is willing to spend like 800-1000 euro for a mount - let him .

its not like more then 0,1 % of players would get it anyway .

its like with gladiator mounts imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    It's already unobtainable to anyone other than the whales. The difference between 5M gold and goldcap on BMAH isn't that great when you're that filthy rich.
    There's rich people in the game. Gold cap on more than 5 chars. (Even more some druids multiboxing and selling on AH, and boosters)

I just think it's mean, because some people can't even compete with the rich guys.

Quote Originally Posted by telygroar View Post
    Will be less expensive on BMAH than on live. The people with 5m already have it, the others will not care/dont go at more than 3m golds.

A little sad they throw it away, but wouldnt have been able to afford it anyways, and will never buy tokens for that or anything else =) I dont think they will up the gold rewards on shadowland ever, just as said before, they want to create a fake rarity spree to boost the tokens...
    That's actually a good point. Why would it be more expensive on the BMAH? Everyone with enough gold to buy it will just buy it before 9.0

If you have more than 5 million gold after 9.0, why wouldn't you just have bought it when it was available for 5 million? Now maybe in a couple of years the price will be higher, but right after 9.0 releaes, it will most likely be cheaper at first.

People still buy TCG mounts despite them costing hundreds of USD up to 1300 USD in some cases.
    Yes, a very very small minority of people.
    Likely those who would have already done this before the case for this mount.

If people really wanted this mount they should basically be there or have it by now. Personally I was hyped when it was announced back in Legion, so I saved to have the gold to buy it on release, doesn't take too long to make gold with some effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Or more sub time that you don't have to pay real money for.
    True that if peoples math here is correct that's like 2 years of sub? I'd take that over an AH mount