Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I know my class just fine and have tanked as dps. The experience is easier when you're actually in the proper spec.
    If youre bad. If you knew your class then you would know fury is the easiest tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

You wanted the Vanilla experience, you got it...

Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth View Post
    Isn't this exactly what everyone wants?

Some people are perfectly happy about vanilla. Many others want some changes. Unfortunately it is easier to re-release 15 years old game than satisfy milion of different people.

I would be absolutely down for vanilla that has changes implemented from TBC. Like dual spec, tier sets for every class role, balancing and even abilities and talents.
    Nope.

There can be lots of things I don’t enjoy in a game, so long as there is a sufficient number of things I do like for me to find it worthwhile to continue playing. These things can vary from game to game, and change over time. And can you guess what I do if I deem a game unfit for my enjoyment?

I’m not naive enough to believe there will ever be a game that I enjoy every aspect of.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

This is the one thing I actually could see them changing and not pissing people off over.

You can be glad that you can respecc in classic at all. Originally the respecc was introduced during beta so that beta tester could test the different talents but they had intended to remove it on live. Only due to community feedback did they keep it in the game.

Imho dual specc was the single best addition ever made to the game. Otherwise you always get punished for playing a non-dps-specc. And I know it is totally fun to farm the first 50g for the respecc before you can actually start on making any profit. There is a reason most P-Server had reduced respecc costs.

15+ Year Old Account
    You wanted no changes you got no changes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It will change, people are still screaming #nochanges but I am guessing that will be the first thing they tackle since it has no impact in any meaningful way keeping it intact.
    im pretty sure it wont ever change,the argument will be if you dont like that,play current expansion,or maybe a future expansion they add

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Nope.

There can be lots of things I don’t enjoy in a game, so long as there is a sufficient number of things I do like for me to find it worthwhile to continue playing. These things can vary from game to game, and change over time. And can you guess what I do if I deem a game unfit for my enjoyment?

I’m not naive enough to believe there will ever be a game that I enjoy every aspect of.
    This is true for everyone. Hundred people = hundred different opinions. Noone will ever get game that 100% matches his/her wishes.
    And at the end we always stick game that are best tailored for us.

There is nothing wrong express your wishes. Actually there would not be WoW classic if there people were just silent.

It will change, people are still screaming #nochanges but I am guessing that will be the first thing they tackle since it has no impact in any meaningful way keeping it intact.
    Well #nochanges is bullshit anyway so they can even implement Dual Spec at this point.
    #whocares

Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth View Post
    This is true for everyone. Hundred people = hundred different opinions. Noone will ever get game that 100% matches his/her wishes.
    And at the end we always stick game that are best tailored for us.

There is nothing wrong express your wishes. Actually there would not be WoW classic if there people were just silent.
    And Classic exists.

So be happy with that.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

i like it. makes you REALLY think about each point you spend. also, its just expensive enough to not encourage people to swap specs between raids/bosses etc. people own their roles a little bit more imo.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you play a class that can solo farm in dungeons like ZF and DM, you should not complain. If not, create an alt for gold. Or farm nodes and herbs. You can actually make a lot of gold daily with only 2hour investment.

Also don't respec for no reason, this is no retail, logs don't matter as they do in retail. In MC all I do is cast Frostbolt, one button, while being in an overgeared raid group. My talents won't matter much. Now, if you are a hybrid class, you knew what you got into from the very start so...

dude, classic was like this 15 years ago. its nothing new. pretty much everyone knew about this, atleast most of us lurking these forums. Yeah its annoying now, as it was back then. It was a pain in the ass farming and obtaining gold back then.

What you need to do is ask yourself how you can overcome the gold cost. Make an alt that is good for farming mobs? Farm nodes/herbs? Run dungeons or whatever with friends and share the spoils? Make stuff via proffs? Tip - proffesions is actually worth having in classic and can give you a decent income.

I remember back in the old classic we would group up just for gold farming. Gold could be a hassle to get, so often times we grouped up together for whatever activity.

But if its to much for you, dont bother. Pick the best spec and run with it. Classic is not THAT meta heavy with the talents for most classes. In PvE it dont even matter, you just click 1-2 buttons and sometimes move away from shit. Tanks dont even spec into protection, they run as fury.

Anyway - getting gold was a big part of classic back in the day. Alot of time were spendt on it. Probably one of the reasons why Daily quests saw the light in BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNicestFellow View Post
    Honestly, leveling, dungeons, raiding, and grinding in general is all terrible. "
    Yeah man thats the classic and that should works like that XD enjoy or leave it.

5+ Year Old Account
    You are no different to anyone else in classic, we all find the very well known issues with classic frustrating at times. I love classic, but I still find myself swearing at the screen when I have an insane corpse run or realize I haven't used a 1h mace since lvl 25 and need to skill it up.
    This is a generalization I know, but I'm finding the difference between those that played vanilla and those that are experiencing is for the first time deal with that frustration very differently. I'm playing the game I love, warts n all, you're playing a game you heard fantastic stories about.

Quote Originally Posted by Segasik View Post
    Well #nochanges is bullshit anyway so they can even implement Dual Spec at this point.
    #whocares
    Honestly, even dual spec would have no negative impact other than people having more fun. The reason I am not playing the game all the time is solely because I cannot freely change my role. I have been doing roles I am not specced into and everyone else has to deal with it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    im pretty sure it wont ever change,the argument will be if you dont like that,play current expansion,or maybe a future expansion they add
    Classic+ where they fix the most glaring and annoying things will definitely happen and I am betting most people will push to those servers once it does happen in a few years. We are not talking about drastic changes, just some of the more limiting aspects of current classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    And Classic exists.

So be happy with that.
    I am happy that Blizz realized people want old school experience and about Classic existention.

However I am sad how voiceful classic community became zealous.
    These people almost remind me persons who knock on your door to bring you word of god. Telling you that you will go to hell if you have different opinion.

Honestly, even dual spec would have no negative impact other than people having more fun. The reason I am not playing the game all the time is solely because I cannot freely change my role. I have been doing roles I am not specced into and everyone else has to deal with it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Classic+ where they fix the most glaring and annoying things will definitely happen and I am betting most people will push to those servers once it does happen in a few years. We are not talking about drastic changes, just some of the more limiting aspects of current classic.
    I dont disagree with it being ok to change stuff,i simply dont see it happening,they said classic will be classic,tbc will be the classic+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    If youre bad. If you knew your class then you would know fury is the easiest tank.
    That's all well and good with healers I trust. I don't trust pugs

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I dont disagree with it being ok to change stuff,i simply dont see it happening,they said classic will be classic,tbc will be the classic+
    They never said Classic+ is TBC once, they said if there is enough demand for it development may happen in the Classic environment, like adding cut content originally meant for Vanilla. TBC will happen too, and probably Wrath.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    That's all well and good with healers I trust. I don't trust pugs
    Shaman is the easiest tank, even the easiest to heal lol.