Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just put the OP on ignore and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, the much requested race of Naga's are finally in the game!! Except they look absolutely nothing like Naga's!!!!

Yeah, no. Even Blizzard wouldn't do something this stupid.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Just stop making your threads out to be leaks. You keep doing this, and it isn't accomplishing what you hope. Unless you are hoping to troll and make people hate the ideas you put out there, rather than seriously consider them.

How about a title of: Speculation: Upcoming Naga Allied Race?
    And then open it up with how you feel it might work?

This need to feel important that you are attempting to fill with these false claims of authority over the unknown through lies, is not going to work out for you. I hope you will come to realize that soon. At this point you are just reducing creative ideas to garbage upon arrival in the minds of most people here. Which is sad.
    Its not my bad if they hate this ideas upon arrival...

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    I will take the bait
    We all know level is squished to 60 , Nice try but old lmao iam better than this , Try harder
    Plus no preorder i didnot say its 8.3.5 content , i said its 9.1-9.1.5 content
    I'm not baiting anything, I'm asking in regard of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Hey guys, the much requested race of Naga's are finally in the game!! Except they look absolutely nothing like Naga's!!!!

I don't really get anybody who suggests two-legged Naga, to be honest. Why add them at all if you remove the parts that make them unique?

- - - Updated - - -

Its not my bad if they hate this ideas upon arrival...
    Yes, it is, because they are mostly hated due to their association to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another "leak" by secretagent who definitly is not just shitposting, nono, he is not.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post

Nagas isnot going to be playable , They cant wear all Armor
    However uncursed Nagas , That is a mix between Jinyu-Nightelfs-Nagas is going to be a race which can cast and wear full armor...
    Plus blizzard would give them something similar to nagas
    Better than giving nothing at all

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    I'm not baiting anything, I'm asking in regard of this thread

Why wouldn't this have been shared at blizzon?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I don't really get anybody who suggests two-legged Naga, to be honest. Why add them at all if you remove the parts that make them unique?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it is, because they are mostly hated due to their association to you.
    Because naga creature dont work as a race...
    So giving something close to them would be better than nothing at all
    Plus the story would be purging their curse , so they get free from the naga form

Nagas isnot going to be playable , They cant wear all Armor
    However uncursed Nagas , That is a mix between Jinyu-Nightelfs-Nagas is going to be a race which can cast and wear full armor...
    Plus blizzard would give them something similar to nagas
    Better than giving nothing at all
    Do you know what happened to the Beast in Beauty and the Beast after his curse was lifted? He turned back into a man instead of a half-man, half-beast creature. An uncursed Naga is a Night Elf despite you pushing these falsities.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Why wouldn't this have been shared at blizzon?
    Because they dont want to spoil 9.1-9.1.5 content yet?

Because naga creature dont work as a race...
    So giving something close to them would be better than nothing at all
    Plus the story would be purging their curse , so they get free from the naga form
    So definitely Night Elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    This really is nonsense. The Jinyu/Naga race you suggest is nothing more than wish listing. I'd be surprised if we see anything additional in the way of allied races until 10.0 pre-patch (beyond what has already been officially announced). Are there spaces for more ARs? Sure. Are Uncursed Naga based on a Jinyu model gonna be one of them? Not a chance.

You've asked folks to read your linked article, as if it in some way validates your leak. It doesn't. You've neither provided, nor alluded to any sources for your leak, and have absolutely nothing but a half-assed explanation as to the why of it all.

Just go away man. You bring no value to the forums, entertainment based or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Do you know what happened to the Beast in Beauty and the Beast after his curse was lifted? He turned back into a man instead of a half-man, half-beast creature. An uncursed Naga is a Night Elf despite you pushing these falsities.
    What happens in other games doesnot mean it should be the same logic in wow

There is going to be a storyline to purge the curse
    And they will gain legs
    But their skin is still going to be very similar to nagas one

What happens in other games doesnot mean it should be the same logic in wow

There is going to be a storyline to purge the curse
    And they will gain legs
    But their skin is still going to be very similar to nagas one
    So another lie from SecretAgent then? I see you keep skipping the comments that point out your fake leak where you got nothing right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know nagas were NIGHTELF , But Blizzard want to make a new race and they choose it will be uncursed nagas
    If they change Naga to be a race of their own without a curse, that is like spitting on the existence of the Well of Eternity. This is one of those things that may be too big to switch out. You either have Naga (Corrupt minions of the depths) or Night Elves (Highbourne)æ
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Toxuvox View Post
    This really is nonsense. The Jinyu/Naga race you suggest is nothing more than wish listing. I'd be surprised if we see anything additional in the way of allied races until 10.0 pre-patch (beyond what has already been officially announced). Are there spaces for more ARs? Sure. Are Uncursed Naga based on a Jinyu model gonna be one of them? Not a chance.

You've asked folks to read your linked article, as if it in some way validates your leak. It doesn't. You've neither provided, nor alluded to any sources for your leak, and have absolutely nothing but a half-assed explanation as to the why of it all.

Just go away man. You bring no value to the forums, entertainment based or otherwise.
    Yes , An uncursed Naga based on Jinyu model is the plan

It will not be 100% the same as jinyu , i just added this to Let people know how jinyu looks if they dont know

It will have many cosmetic options , but what i said is they look like jinyu , just like nightborne looks like nightelf

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude , Blizzard made Nightborne as a race
    And they are very similar to nightelf...
    Nightborne were technically not cursed but a mutated development of the Night Elves.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Yeah gotta love how those like the OP love to pull stuff out their backends, and claim them to be "genuine" game leaks.. That thread you linked of their so called expac "leak" had the cringe meter going over 9000..
    he or she won't reply to my post either. because they don't have an answer