Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

sooo.... This phase

what's the worst part of this phase? The cowardize Alliance that only hide and run a way from any situation, even those they could easily win, or the pathetic horde that has to outman any situation 10 to 1, and then run whenever they don't got a huge advantage?
    Personally I'm thinking of rerolling horde, a little tired of these 1.5 sec reaction time grandad alliance players

yes im salty and tilted
    Last edited by Zmiley; 2019-11-21 at 05:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    ????????

/10char
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Well, if you can level a character to 60 within three weeks in that enviroment, i guess that might be a little miracle in itself depending on your schedule.

The most extreme ends of world pvp will die down once WSG / AV are out, unless Horde queues are extremely long and you'll use World PvP as "waiting game".

Pvp is happening on a pvp server. This is the worst of the worst of it and you should've expected it when they said p2 would release the honor system without bgs. Corpse walk, stay in dungeons, level an alt, reroll on dominant side, reroll on pve side. Plenty of options.

People still think there are fundamental character differences to people in Alliance and Horde. Awwwwww, so cute!! I remember when I was 14 and started doing PvP in WoW!!

10+ Year Old Account
    you are right.
    allies usually act like they are allergic to pvp. i dont even know why they choose a pvp server.
    and horde on the other hand only pick the certain wins, 10-1.

but

we get BGs in 3 weeks.
    if you're smart, u'll stay alliance.
    shorter queues and easier to rank.
    no matter the population ratio, horde will always have more pvpers.

This is why I took a breather from Classic. Got to level 52 Horde side on a pvp server that's 6-1 Alliance dominated, not interested in getting repeatedly farmed by bored level 60s in raid gear just because there is nothing left to do in the game, and this was during phase 1; I can only imagine the clown fiesta it is now.
    I'll be sure to check out Battlegrounds in phase 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    you are right.
    allies usually act like they are allergic to pvp. i dont even know why they choose a pvp server.
    and horde on the other hand only pick the certain wins, 10-1.

but

we get BGs in 3 weeks.
    if you're smart, u'll stay alliance.
    shorter queues and easier to rank.
    no matter the population ratio, horde will always have more pvpers.
    yes you do.

also horde will have 2-3 hour long ques because bgs are not cross realm anymore.

meaning instead waste time guess what they will do ?

yes they will go and gank level 50-60 because it will be faster then doing nothing.

and then what you will do ? ask for warmode to be able to turn it off?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    yes you do.

also horde will have 2-3 hour long ques because bgs are not cross realm anymore.

meaning instead waste time guess what they will do ?

yes they will go and gank level 50-60 because it will be faster then doing nothing.

and then what you will do ? ask for warmode to be able to turn it off?
    As I understand it although I won't find a source, BGs will be queued cross realm, I assume divided by group type (so all the PvP servers queue into each other etc.)

While some will lament the lack of server identity in BGs, this should work wonders to stave off any wintrading that various tryhard ranking groups wouild otherwise attempt to set up.

Unless, of course, the faction imbalance across all servers of people wanting to queue is still massively in favour of horde (which isn't unlikely) but it should do a lot to adress queues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    This is why I took a breather from Classic. Got to level 52 Horde side on a pvp server that's 6-1 Alliance dominated, not interested in getting repeatedly farmed by bored level 60s in raid gear just because there is nothing left to do in the game, and this was during phase 1; I can only imagine the clown fiesta it is now.
    I'll be sure to check out Battlegrounds in phase 3.
    BGs are being released faster actually, you only have to wait til December 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    BGs are being released faster actually, you only have to wait til December 10.
    Oh that's neat, thanks for the info. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace of hoofs View Post
    what's the worst part of this phase? The cowardize Alliance that only hide and run a way from any situation, even those they could easily win, or the pathetic horde that has to outman any situation 10 to 1, and then run whenever they don't got a huge advantage?
    Personally I'm thinking of rerolling horde, a little tired of these 1.5 sec reaction time grandad alliance players

yes im salty and tilted
    It sounds like you've got the exact same complaint for both factions, you're just phrasing it differently for each one...
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    As I understand it although I won't find a source, BGs will be queued cross realm
    Yes, this is true. I will find the source for you, since I know where it's from. Tips Out did an interview about half a year back and the devs explicitly stated cross-realm version of the BGs will be in it, not the older version where you saw players from your server only.

Source (@12 min mark): https://youtu.be/O3b423uqrdo?t=723

Quote Originally Posted by Akasha64 View Post
    Yes, this is true. I will find the source for you, since I know where it's from. Tips Out did an interview about half a year back and the devs explicitly stated cross-realm version of the BGs will be in it, not the older version where you saw players from your server only.

Source (@12 min mark): https://youtu.be/O3b423uqrdo?t=723
    Doing God's work there Thankyou, I know where to point people if it comes up again now too
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been awesome.

Only going to be like this for a short period, so enjoy it while you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    It's been awesome.

Only going to be like this for a short period, so enjoy it while you can.
    Till BG`s realese but world PVP still be on and live but no with that intesity as now. As i remember world PVP was a thing till mid wotlk +- On my serv ofc i dunno the others so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Till BG`s realese but world PVP still be on and live but no with that intesity as now. As i remember world PVP was a thing till mid wotlk +- On my serv ofc i dunno the others so much.
    I just don't expect it to be a problem for people lvl'n. Sure you'll get ganked now and again, but you'll still be able to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    "My side is bad and other side is always outnumbering us" - every pvp QQ thread since 2005.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

yes im salty and tilted
    so you saw something once, on 1 server... so it applies to the entire game

I see how you think, and there's something you should get checked ASAP.

yes im salty and tilted
    Stick with alliance, it saves you the time of getting a 10 man horde pug together before you run away.