Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    If they change Naga to be a race of their own without a curse, that is like spitting on the existence of the Well of Eternity. This is one of those things that may be too big to switch out. You either have Naga (Corrupt minions of the depths) or Night Elves (Highbourne)æ
    They will still have the ability to transform to naga
    The race will have a cosmetic spell that can be used out of combat to transform yourself into many different nagas models and colors

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    They will still have the ability to transform to naga
    The race will have a cosmetic spell that can be used out of combat to transform yourself into many different nagas models and colors
    So a copy/paste of the worgen gimmick.

Saying that this is a "spoiler" and that it's been "leaked" is intentional misinformation.

Why do you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nightborne were technically not cursed but a mutated development of the Night Elves.
    I never said nightborne are cursed... lol
    I just said that even though they look very similar , Blizzard made them allied race with their own story

Nagas isnot going to be playable , They cant wear all Armor
    They can wear more visible armour right now than Mechagnomes can, and Mechagnomes are going to be playable. Your argument is invalid.

Uncursed Naga are literally just Night Elves.

Better than giving nothing at all
    No, it's completely missing why people want Naga in the first place. If they want to give us two legged snakes, the Sethrak are right there.
    It's actually worse than nothing, because it makes real Naga less likely.

Anyway, OP's bullshit aside, I would LOVE to be a Jinyu........maybe a Jinyu druid with neat fish-like shapes
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    So a copy/paste of the worgen gimmick.
    But you cant Transform in combat
    Worgen you can

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    So another lie from SecretAgent then? I see you keep skipping the comments that point out your fake leak where you got nothing right.
    I mean, if he ignores it, its not there, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nagas isnot going to be playable , They cant wear all Armor
    But you are saying they can yet they can't...

However uncursed Nagas , That is a mix between Jinyu-Nightelfs-Nagas is going to be a race which can cast and wear full armor...
    Plus blizzard would give them something similar to nagas
    Better than giving nothing at all
    So, you're talking corrupt Naga-Murloc mongrels which would almost be a kill on sight for any elf in existence? They would still be cursed, as the existence of the Naga is a curse - but instead, you have them inbred with a lesser race which the Naga despise and treat as slaves.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

We will see when 9.1 or 9.1.5 hits the ptr!
    you’re speaking like you are from the future and under the full assumption that we may get naga as a playable race. Should have waited a lot longer to make this assumption and not earlier and make you look like an idiot.

Because they dont want to spoil 9.1-9.1.5 content yet?
    They made no mention of carrying on the Allied Race systen in the next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They can wear more visible armour right now than Mechagnomes can, and Mechagnomes are going to be playable. Your argument is invalid.

Uncursed Naga are literally just Night Elves.

No, it's completely missing why people want Naga in the first place. If they want to give us two legged snakes, the Sethrak are right there.
    It's actually worse than nothing, because it makes real Naga less likely.
    So ? Its the most close to naga
    Again , better than nothing
    Naga creature willnot vanish XD

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    he or she won't reply to my post either. because they don't have an answer
    Yup and makes one wonder why, and how they posted something possibly interesting, but doing it in a way that comes out as pure grade A bullcrap..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Its not my bad if they hate this ideas upon arrival...
    it's not that we hate your ideas so much as they are blatantly fake and often contradict what you have posted in the past and we are calling you out on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, taking a look at SecretAgents posts, they've really not gotten much (if anything) right, even going so far as to "confirm" Shadowlands (27/10/19), reject their own Shadowlands leak in favour of something related to the Titan Islands (28/10/19), then label the official Shadowlands announcement as a filler expansion (2/11/19)....all this before the bullshit that is "New Warcraft game", "Fighting Grounds", and the defeat of the Jailer (the over arching villain of the next expansion according to Blizzard) in the 9.1 patch.

All in all, this poster is a joke folks. If you've only logged on to this thread at this point, there's nothing to see before, and I'm pretty sure nothing new after. Move along!!!

This is legit spam and trolling (A confirmed leak btw), and by posting i'm supporting this behaviour further. Nevertheless, seeing yet another thread made by secretagent pass one page is shortening my life expectancy. Sthap

Quote Originally Posted by LolFrank View Post
    You realize that an uncursed naga..... is a HIGH ELF, not a fucking Jinyu. Can you stop spamming and claiming it as a leak just to protect you from getting banned or suspended?
    but...what the heck is the curse?becoming a naga was their salvation,its was basicaly evolution by adaptation to the enviroment lol

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    They made no mention of carrying on the Allied Race systen in the next expansion
    I said Race not allied race

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Saying that this is a "spoiler" and that it's been "leaked" is intentional misinformation.

Why do you do this?
    My guess is that they enjoy spewing grade A bullcrap and call it a "leak"..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    naga are 200% not happening,they dont have legs,armor doesnt work ..the best chance is the water people from pandaria or 8.2,they are related or something i forget
    Well, with the mechagnomes this argument loses a bit of power to be honest.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines