Thread: classes......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    So just to confirm your point of view - anyone who does not agree with you, does not play the game, and you confirm that you absolutely represent every wow player in the world?
    i repeat,there is no player who does not want new hero classes, it DOES NOT EXIST, because a player who does not want new classes is not a player, it is obvious, we all want wardens, blademasters, necromancers, some bards, tinkers, dark ranger, knights. ... it's obvious, so don't keep up with that please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Nah, we still need a class based on technology.
    Or a new RANGED DPS class. Because so far not only all the classes after Wolk are melee, but survival hunters turned into melee

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    i repeat,there is no player who does not want new hero classes, it DOES NOT EXIST, because a player who does not want new classes is not a player, it is obvious, we all want wardens, blademasters, necromancers, some bards, tinkers, dark ranger, knights. ... it's obvious, so don't keep up with that please.
    I'm a player and I don't want new classes.

why?why no new classes?when warden,nelf paladin,tauren rogue,haurgen monk,belf druid,draenei warlock,orc paladin,when blademaster,necromancer,knight,huntress.....WHEN?stop stupid things please,vampires?angels?please...an expanson with thematic warden with hero class warden plz i haven time,lots we are not childs...i haven time ^^,im old xdd,dont want die before they bring us wardens or the other things that i wait.
    Updated the OP so his/her post doesn't hurt your eyes as much. I couldn't do a full translation but hopefully this is enough.

why? Why no new classes? When warden, elf paladin, tauren, rogue, haurgen monk, belf druid, draenei warlock, orc paladin, when blademaster, necromancer, knight, huntress.....WHEN?
    Stop stupid things please, vampires? angels? please...an expansion with thematic warden with hero class warden plz I haven time, lots we are not child’s...
    I haven time ^^,im old xdd,dont want die before they bring us wardens or the other things that I wait.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

I dont want any of those.

I want classes or specs to be faction specific again. I'd take a shadowhunter Horde spec and warden Alliance spec.

But it's never going to happen... and after the ridiculous simplicity of DH I'd prefer they stop making classes until they work out that this is still an RPG.

ok, I agree with that but...

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    ... and after the ridiculous simplicity of DH I'd prefer they stop making classes until they work out that this is still an RPG.
    dhs are a great class, and it is great that we have them, and it is living proof that when they want to do a simple and effective class, they DO IT, so I think they should fix a few out there, starting with the dk, I don't say don't be a good dps, I'm just saying that it's too boring to be a hero class ...

ok, I agree with that but...

dhs are a great class, and it is great that we have them, and it is living proof that when they want to do a simple and effective class, they DO IT, so I think they should fix a few out there, starting with the dk, I don't say don't be a good dps, I'm just saying that it's too boring to be a hero class ...
    I think it's great that people love the class, that they love playing as a DH, but Havoc in particular is entirely too simple, it's a 1 button build with a 1 button spend and skills that almost always get used on cooldown. I like vengeance a bit more I would say.

But they are still way to simple, I have similar arguments for Ret pally although I feel with the ability to chuck out heals and what not it's in a better place. But that doesn't change that the spec is the keyboard equivalent of wack a mole.

I've wanted nothing but shadow hunter since vanilla, but if I got it and it was in the state that dh is in, I'd be really disappointed, unless they found a way to do more with less.

There are people in this very thread telling you they do not want a new hero class. There are people in every new class threads saying they do not want new classes. Saying that an apposing opinion is invalid without giving a reason why is very childish and silly, and to be honest, makes a complete fool of you.

I realise English is far from your first language, but I'm hoping it's a simple case of lost in translation, because what you are saying is extremely silly.

why?why no new classes?when warden,nelf paladin,tauren rogue,haurgen monk,belf druid,draenei warlock,orc paladin,when blademaster,necromancer,knight,huntress.....WHEN?stop stupid things please,vampires?angels?please...an expanson with thematic warden with hero class warden plz i haven time,lots we are not childs...i haven time ^^,im old xdd,dont want die before they bring us wardens or the other things that i wait.
    Why do you want the classes to be even more bloated? Retail WoW already has so many classes that most feel the same.

- - - Updated - - -

What a bunch of nonsense, I don't want any more hero or non-hero or whatever classes. WoW already has too many classes that they are indistinguishable.

I'm sure I'm a minority in this idea, but who has the time to actually play all 12 classes to a meaningful degree, let alone all 36 specs?
    I play this game a lot more than I really should and even I have a hard time keeping up with 6 characters and maybe 10 specs? That is to say, some level of WQs for emissary, some level of Heroic/Mythic raiding, M+ etc.

I get that some players might like a new class, which is okay but I personally see no need. Blizzard could add 1-2 spells per class and we'd in a sense get more to do than an entirely new class at this point, especially since any new class is 99.4% likely to have a dedicated Tank spec, ergo probably another melee.

Heck I don't even play Havoc DH but I'm quite certain it's only as popular as it is because it has 3 basic things. AoE damage, Darkness Utility, Edgelord aesthetic. Gut any of these 3 basic niche things and the class probably dies over night. Why add a new class that will likely have 2-4 basic things that define it, as opposed to a real identity.

TLDR: A new class could be fun, 100% not needed or wanted by a fair majority of posters I've personally heard from.

Quote Originally Posted by Majalahti View Post
    Blizz can't balance 12 classes (arguably 36 since specs are almost new classes themselves) and you want more?

im hearing this since vanilla, and STILL we get new classes, thank god, and still, we need more.

I want new classes. But to start with, how about making the existing classes and specs less streamlined? The vast majority of the 36 specs... At least DPS wise, boils down to either.

Smash the buttons that glow
    Build resource, spend resource

No matter how you look at it, maelstrom (Shaman) and Astral power (Druid) is the same.
    Soul shards are combo points for casters.

Shadow priest had a unique take on the "build resource, spend resource" mechanic, but then they weren't good enough in M+ and had to have all their power shifted from maintaining shadowform to... basic caster.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I'm a player and I don't want new classes.
    Don't feed the troll

3+ Year Old Account
    OP, now that we know you're capable of forming coherent sentences, could you edit your post? I'm embarassed for you.

I don't want new classes. I just want my main to feel good to play. I don't want to be forced to ditch it and reroll to "new shiny hero class".

Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    I want new classes. But to start with, how about making the existing classes and specs less streamlined? The vast majority of the 36 specs... At least DPS wise, boils down to either.

Smash the buttons that glow
    Build resource, spend resource

No matter how you look at it, maelstrom (Shaman) and Astral power (Druid) is the same.
    Soul shards are combo points for casters.

Shadow priest had a unique take on the "build resource, spend resource" mechanic, but then they weren't good enough in M+ and had to have all their power shifted from maintaining shadowform to... basic caster.
    They also all boil down to "Push button, Use ability" but oversimplifying is stupid and non-productive. There are two ways it works. Finite resource you exhaust(mana) and infinite resource generated over time(everything else). There is literally no other way to do it. Sometimes the resource starts full. Sometimes it starts empty, but there is still never going to be anything more than that.

Before you say it, cooldowns are a resource of the second category that starts full.