Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Yeah, shes is a lightbound Undead. Literally the ONLY ONE.

As for the Forsaken Paladins - there has literally only ever been ONE in the game. Sir Zellek, whose faith in the light was such that even once resurrected as a death knight the light did not forsake him.

So yeah, exactly two characters does not make a proud legacy for adding paladins.
    *looks at Paladin NPCs in Stratholme and Tyr's Hand.*

Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Wasn't there a night elf priestess who literally decided to roll a paladin?
    Yes, she was a Paladin follower in Legion iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnagan View Post
    I wouldn't mind forsaken pallys, they can be priests and warriors, smash those two classes together and that's pretty much a paladin. To be honest at this point in the game I see no reason to keep any race from being any class.
    They honestly shouldn't be able to be priests at all, and it was a mistake to let them be.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Except if you go to Icecrown you'll see undead paladin mobs out there. Undead paladins make sense when it comes to lore since Foresaken are risen Lorderon humans which includes people who were in life a paladin. As much as I'd love to see undead druids, I don't see how they could be argued for in terms of lore. This all would change if one of the Allied Races become the undead Night Elves like Sira.
    If they don't use holy attacks they are just members of the Scarlet Onslaught that died and are still wearing their paladin armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iruru View Post
    *looks at Paladin NPCs in Stratholme and Tyr's Hand.*

Ok.
    Those are warriors.

I'd love undead druids. Anything that isn't a troll or tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they don't use holy attacks they are just members of the Scarlet Onslaught that died and are still wearing their paladin armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Those are warriors.
    Didn't know warriors used Crusader Strike or Holy Light. :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Forsaken paladins have been in the game for years. Calia Menethil is a Lightbound undead.

If Kul’tirans can be druids, so can Forsaken. Death is a a part of the life cycle.

It’s time to let Forsaken have access to these two classes.

Why stop there? Blizzard should add a flood of new classes like some of the past D&D variants.

Some notable ones are:

Arctic Druid
    Urban Druid
    Beggar
    Peasant
    Dandy
    Fetishist
    Unicorn Rider

You get the idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    Every class should be playable by every race. They should also make druid forms for every race.

This kind of thinking is why Classic is thriving no, and BfA is not.

Quote Originally Posted by ghays View Post
    Why stop there? Blizzard should add a flood of new classes like some of the past D&D variants.

Some notable ones are:

Arctic Druid
    Urban Druid
    Beggar
    Peasant
    Dandy
    Fetishist
    Unicorn Rider
    Adding new classes is a horrible idea, and I don't know what those are, but I wouldn't mind druid form packs that would work like Allied Races (you have to unlock them in-game). The mage tower artifact forms were a good example of this. We need more of that.

Opinion posted as a fact is what this forum is made of.

Nightborne should have had Druids too. That was the point of the Arcan'dor, the perfect balancing between Life and the Arcane.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    Adding new classes is a horrible idea, and I don't know what those are, but I wouldn't mind druid form packs that would work like Allied Races (you have to unlock them in-game). The mage tower artifact forms were a good example of this. We need more of that.

Opinion posted as a fact is what this forum is made of.

My suggestion for new classes was satirical. I actually think we have plenty now, and would rather focus on improving them. My other comment was clearly my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to reply to all three of your replies.

1) There's actually two night elf followers, although only one actually takes the step to becoming a paladin.

2) Again, the only Night Elves that have really lost their faith in Elune are the undead ones.

3) I don't know what you mean as "a rest" but currently the "dark paladin" class is the Death Knight. Although I wouldn't mind seeing a Tyrant class added modeled after the eredar tyrants in Hellfire Citadel. So sort of a mix between death knight and paladin with debuffing auras instead of buffing ones.

In regards to 3 I meant ret my autocorrect got me

And I meant as in a “bitch I’m gonna wreck you with the power of light” kinda dark paladin not a dark knight/anti paladin

My suggestion for new classes was satirical. I actually think we have plenty now, and would rather focus on improving them. My other comment was clearly my opinion.
    Well ok then.
    My post, on the other hand was completely factual.

10+ Year Old Account

Some notable ones are:

Arctic Druid
    Urban Druid
    Beggar
    Peasant
    Dandy
    Fetishist
    Unicorn Rider

You get the idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn’t mind pathfinders blood ranger I rage AND do magic while gaining supernatural traits..bring onnn dwarven blood rangers spawning dragon wings and claws while blasting fire from there mouths and making themselves bigger and nastier..

But more wow style I WOULD love a 4th spec for shaman, pallies and monks at least(earth warden tank for shaman, official shockadin for pally and crane ranged dps for monks)..not sure other classes have an essentially -remade 4th spec but yeah

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Leonid_Barthalomew

This guy is the only undead Paladin lorewise. I am pretty sure his flavour speech says about how using the light burns his entire being. I can see the Forsaken gtting undead if lightbown undead become a thing.

Humans have no connection to nature so them or their undead proginy wouldn't be able to be Druids either. The Kul'Tirans that can become druids are those creepy ones that live in Drustvar and hence have a connection to the Drust.
    RETH

There has been no free will undead paladins in game. Those that have been in game have been under the control of other beings. Either Arthas, Mal'ganis or Balnazzar.

A forsaken paladin would basically be a ball of agony begging to be put down being how much light hurts the undead. Calia is not forsaken style so she can't be considered the basis for one.

As for druids, it simply put in lore can not happen. Undead can not use nature/life magic that is required for druidism. Hell it is the basis for why dark rangers use necromatic. They needed a new magic source after finding life magic they could no longer use nature based magic that they could in life.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnagan View Post
    I wouldn't mind forsaken pallys, they can be priests and warriors, smash those two classes together and that's pretty much a paladin. To be honest at this point in the game I see no reason to keep any race from being any class.
    I think it would require a lot of work for Druids anyway. All races would need their own forms.

That aside, I want Pandaren Druids. I still don't get why it's not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Leonid_Barthalomew

This guy is the only undead Paladin lorewise. I am pretty sure his flavour speech says about how using the light burns his entire being. I can see the Forsaken gtting undead if lightbown undead become a thing.

Humans have no connection to nature so them or their undead proginy wouldn't be able to be Druids either. The Kul'Tirans that can become druids are those creepy ones that live in Drustvar and hence have a connection to the Drust.
    He is not a paladin. Being an argent does not make you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're really twisting the lore to fit your vision.
    The lore doesn't need to be twisted, it's as dumb as dumb can possibly get. Every single restriction is purely whim.

Forsaken/undead are evil and should not be permitted to be Paladins nor Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Panta View Post
    So, are you saying Gnomes shouldnt be warriors?
    They can still be warriors, they'll just be puntable!