Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Damn...didn't think of that. Fingers crossed... (but it would dispute the guy who claimed "everyone will use Thunderfury" - because sure as hell not everybody has that)
    I wonder if just having the FOS will be enough to be able to mog it. Some people might have deleted stuff in the year between then and now.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Easeflower
    "Crush the flower and release the mind-easing scents, reducing the rate at which your mount becomes fatigued while flying."

What's this about? Is flying changing?
    This is a pretty interesting thing--maybe there's some secret area that we can only reach by using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Easeflower
    "Crush the flower and release the mind-easing scents, reducing the rate at which your mount becomes fatigued while flying."

What's this about? Is flying changing?
    It's probably connected to the Aqir hatchling you raise into a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    They said it was incredibly hard to do so. They then went and worked on it slowly over time and managed to make it work, thus the authenticator +4 slots, and now this racial.
    Tech-speak for no one know how to do it. We either need to get someone trained in how to do it or hire someone that does know.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Who says the legendary appearance is account wide? I thought you can transmog legendary on the character that actually has it.
    Don't fucking jinx it!Lets hope it is account bound
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

oh yeah shadowmourne is back

5+ Year Old Account
    Was fun while it lasted

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really many legendaries I'd really use except maybe Shadowmourne

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    So everybody is running around with Thunderfury now....great.
    If people want to be boring and look like everyone else let them, gives more power to me since I will be more unique

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Tech-speak for no one know how to do it. We either need to get someone trained in how to do it or hire someone that does know.
    Not true, they gave a proper rundown. They had a specific amount of memory allocated for the character data, including the base bag, and a huge number of code paths relied on that specific memory size to retrieve data from various character stats. Increasing the bag size would have moved that data and caused a ton of corruption. They just required time to track down every path those locations are used and make them much more flexible, so they can increase the base bag size as much as they want to now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Nice, now I can rock Thunderfury on other characters than my outlaw rogue.
    Yes, like on your Frost DK and... That's it.

Really wack Fury Warrior's can't dual wield one handers.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post

Well monks and demon hunters can wield swords aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by aradur View Post
    so everybody is running around with thunderfury now....great.
    oh no! This is a travesty!

Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    Don't fucking jinx it!Lets hope it is account bound
    i dont care, the one im interesting to have it is my dk ! and she had it

i just hope that frost dk will not go fully 2 hand on shadowland T_T

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    oh no! This is a travesty!
    its not like everyone succeed to do it

not everybody had the patience or want to farm the bindings

but you right , when this will be live, a lot of people will have the transmog;p

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post

well, there is the warrior tank, paladin tank ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    I thought Blizzard said some years ago that it was technically too hard to increase backpack space.
    I believe it was that their original thing was "we can't just let you replace the main backpack with a different one because mechanically that would make it possible to have 0 bag spaces and things would break" so by having it be a modifier to the existing bag, and not replacing it with a new bag item, maybe that averts the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I believe it was that their original thing was "we can't just let you replace the main backpack with a different one because mechanically that would make it possible to have 0 bag spaces and things would break" so by having it be a modifier to the existing bag, and not replacing it with a new bag item, maybe that averts the issue.
    It wasn't about replacing the backpack with a new one but increasing the size of the main backpack. And their answer at that time was :

"We'd love to be able to upgrade it too, but it's not as simple as upgrading it. It was coded into the system early in the development of World of Warcraft and isn't as easy as writing up some new lines of code."

and

"Believe it or not, it’s just technically challenging. The original backpack just wasn’t coded with expandability in mind, and bumping it up now carries the risk of losing players gear, which of course would be catastrophic. It’s still on the list, but it’s not as simple as someone changing a 16 to a 24"

It was in 2015. Looks like they found a way since then. They also found a way to give that space in exchange of an authenticator or a new race...

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    They also found a way to give that space in exchange of an authenticator or a new race...
    That'll be fun to hear about when it gets to the players that don't live on forums/blue posts.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    What happened to increasing backpack slots being "impossible"
    "Impossible" can mean something is actually impossible, or it can just mean it's something they don't want to do for whatever reason (valid or not) and want to minimize (if not eliminate) pushback from players.

What I really keep waiting to see is a revision of the quest log. Twenty-five hasn't cut it in like a decade, and things are organized in such a half-assed way. Give me tabs for each expac, and divide those tabs into sections: Profession, Pet, PVP, Dungeon, Raid, Open World/leveling, Achievements, WQs. And make it SEARCHABLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Just because something isnt done at the exact moment that YOU want it done, doesn't actually mean they don't know how to do it.

At last that Illidan mainhand glaive that I got when gearing my (at the time) lvl 70 warlock twink will come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Just because something isnt done at the exact moment that YOU want it done, doesn't actually mean they don't know how to do it.
    They repeatedly said that they did not know how to do it.