Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Apparently the scene at Windrunner Spire in Ghostlands was the ultimate "reward" for Loyalists. Yeah, that's it, all we're gonna get. I held off criticism of BFA until 8.2.5, believing the story can't go the way it appears to. But in the end, it did. BFA really, actually sucks.
    If it’s truly over that’s pretty weak. At least with Saurfang you got the cloak toy.

I suppose the true ending for the loyalists is being teleported to an Orgrimmar cell unable to leave until you accept Sylvanas was evil and you were wrong to Baine.

I mean, logically. What did everyome expect?
    A PvP dungeon where Sylvanas loyalists are the final boss and get their character deleted once the heroes win?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Willie hears ya

Willie don't care

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, loyalist tears pretending there's more to following Sylvanas than just wanting to be sociopath edgelords.
    Such ambrosia. Nectar of the gods.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    The Loyalist ending happened at Windrunner spire. You got a seperate little story bit just for you! Juuuust for you!
    But yes, she doesn't care about you, as has been stated time and time again. Either you're a glutton for punishment who's going "oh yes step on me mommy Sylvie I've been a bad boyyyy" orrrrr, you simply have toooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............
    Would you prefer Anduin to step on me instead?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    You're right, you can't kill gullible fools that will serve the equivalent of season 8 Daenerys plus the added fact that she wants them dead as well.
    Lorewise, dealing with Loyalists still hiding amongst the Horde sounds like something the Uncrowned should take care of. Root them out and kill them - I'm sure both Garona and Voss would greatly enjoy this task.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah I don't know I'm not sure you should stick with someone who sent almost an entire race to hell. That's just me though.
    Because I wanted them in hell anyway.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Apparently the scene at Windrunner Spire in Ghostlands was the ultimate "reward" for Loyalists. Yeah, that's it, all we're gonna get. I held off criticism of BFA until 8.2.5, believing the story can't go the way it appears to. But in the end, it did. BFA really, actually sucks.
    That's because you have standards and standards are sinful. Cast them out and you'll find nothing but joy in this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Ah, loyalist tears pretending there's more to following Sylvanas than just wanting to be sociopath edgelords.
    Such ambrosia. Nectar of the gods.
    Given how no one in the thread is crying, your nectar is a fantasy. So do enjoy drinking it, it's endearing to watch. And yes, wanting to actually be loyal to one's own faction in an expansion hyped on faction pride rather than joining the handful of characters that ran away from the Horde to prostate themselves in front of the leader of the other faction is super sociopathic and edgy. A masterful mastery of words you got here.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Lorewise, dealing with Loyalists still hiding amongst the Horde sounds like something the Uncrowned should take care of. Root them out and kill them - I'm sure both Garona and Voss would greatly enjoy this task.
    Why should Horde's internal issues be something that a third party should take care of? Especially since it's not really an issue, the Baine-like Alliance boot-lickers and the main body of the Horde that stood behind Sylvanas' war against the Alliance only to suffer a lobotomy and forget their grievances against the Alliance that led them to that choice on the spot just because she said a mean word to them are the issue.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-11-26 at 01:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Why should Horde's internal issues be something that a third party should take care of? Especially since it's not really an issue, the Baine-like Alliance boot-lickers and the main body of the Horde that stood behind Sylvanas' war against the Alliance only to suffer a lobotomy and forget their grievances against the Alliance that led them to that choice on the spot just because she said a mean word to them are the issue.
    Probably because Garona's dialogue on board of Nathanos' command ship constanly hinted on her being forced into her role and the Uncrowned having some sort of plan. You'd think this would involve hunting down dangerous extremists who could present a clear danger to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I hope loyalist ending will be that we kill Tyrande.

- - - Updated - - -

It is quite possible that Sylvanas won't matter in the story until the Maw. Then, we can see something in patches if Blizzard is merciful enough.
    We really need 3 factions at this point. They should've at least given authority to Lor'themar/Lady Liadrin. But no, they give it to Baine of all people.
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given how no one in the thread is crying, your nectar is a fantasy. So do enjoy drinking it, it's endearing to watch. And yes, wanting to actually be loyal to one's own faction in an expansion hyped on faction pride rather than joining the handful of characters that ran away from the Horde to prostate themselves in front of the leader of the other faction is super sociopathic and edgy. A masterful mastery of words you got here.
    You absolutely sure about that? I mean, I don't have to lick between the lines here to see to taste the salt.
    I agree with the story Blizzard wanted to tell with this divide. Don't follow a leader who doesn't have your best interests at heart, republ-- err... sylvanists.

I'd also love to see the cinematic of said prostating. Sounds pretty dope. Got a link? And don't gimme a link where there are people talking and cooperating against what they perceive as a common threat, I really want to see on-the-knees worship grovelling, just the way you describe it.

And thanks, I enjoy having masterful mastery, though I prefer to stack crit.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2019-11-26 at 03:01 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    We really need 3 factions at this point.
    I really hoped for four factions.
    They should've at least given authority to Lor'themar/Lady Liadrin. But no, they give it to Baine of all people.
    As much as Baine is horrible, I guess that orc purists would hate second elf warchief even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    They wrote 2 coherent stories? Where?
    Semi, the Horde and Alliance narratives in BfA.

Blizzard was way too kind to Sylvanas loyalists.

In truth, they should've had their character killed at the end of the questline. After all, they will willingly lick the boots of a nutter who doesn't give a shit about them and planned for them to die anyway, like the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Because I wanted them in hell anyway.
    Don't forget to cry about how mean big ol Tyrande is and that you want her as a raid boss for being such a meanie for not kissing and making up with the Horde next.

Probably in the Maw where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    You can kill Sylvanas....
    You can force loyalist hide....
    You can put Baine or Anduin on throne of Horde....

But you never kill reason why we stand with Sylvanas in the first place. Sylvanas can die...but people who burned Teldrassil and are proud of it..will never go away.

Loyalist are still there...forever.
    Given your avatar - I feel these videos are appropriate. Imagine your Belfy loyalist self (Represented here as the Gelfling, Seladon) meeting your idol you're so loyal to (The Skesis Emperor representing Sylvanas).

And ESPECIALLY this continuation! You hopefully might just learn something...

Last edited by mvaliz; 2019-11-26 at 03:46 PM.

I swear it was datamined on ptr at some point there was some loyalist transmog being added. Only reason I had an alt stay loyal to her. WOWhead has a buncha cosmetics labeled "Loyalist x" although maybe it's just crap for npcs to wear. Alas.

TBC barely had a story, MoP's Horde rebellion had even flimsier premise than that in BfA and Cataclysm was written in a manner where the writers wrote themselves into a corner so hard they had to resolve the plot with 20 deus ex machinas stacked on top of one another.

Simply preposterous. There be dragons after all.

There's a bit of a difference between the concept of suspension of disbelief and your "don't expect standards because dragons". Speaking of which, as per usual your portrayal of what suspension of disbelief means makes no sense and is a blatant misuse of the term. The rest of your "post" is an even more blatant straw-man made of a boatload of smaller straw-men.

There's the background straw-man where your "there be dragons so throw your standards to the garbage" lol-defense of saint Blizzard is nothing more than your equally usual false dichotomy of either having no standards (which you champion) or your fantasy where people refusing to have no standards like you are somehow expecting Nobel prize writing because there's nothing in-between.

Then there's the whole bunch of BS about @Soon-TM's favorite game, where you have no idea if WoW has at any point in time been their favorite game and you're pulling it out of your behind. And why are you pulling it out of your behind? To follow that amazing notion with the idea that their criticism (which was actually not present in the post you replied to but whatever, they dared to question your dogma of not having standards so that's almost like criticism!) is not only inherently not constructive (and how can it be constructive when it's directed at WoW, the most amazing of games that you somehow can enjoy only if you abandon standards), but is caused by the game no longer "living up to their rose tinted fantasies", which is a remark that makes little to no sense in this context. And is nothing more than a silencing tactic that turns the issue of a person being dissatisfied with the game in some way away from the game and its perceived flaws and instead projects it onto the person and their supposed failings instead. Which is all sorts of dishonest.

But you left the best for last. I.e. how in your mind people who are dissatisfied with the story of WoW (because they committed the sin of having standards towards a game with dragons in it, that is) of the game can't support it with a subscription without being masochists about it as if they couldn't enjoy the game for other reasons. Why is it the best? Because that would necessitate that the story is somehow the biggest, most impotant aspect of the game, its be all-end all. While at the same time your primary defense of Blizzard's writing is "the story is bad and isn't Blizzard's priority but it's OK that way because standards are sinful while sucking up to Blizzard is a holy virtue". So congrats on your totally consistent narrative here. Blizzard's writers would be proud.

I don't know about the Maw, but it seems like she won't have much presence at least at the start. 9.0 looks like the start of MoP where we are in a brand new area and simply help out the locals with their issues. There's the general issue of Shadowlands being fucked up and then there's things like Forsworn threat for the Kyrians, the Revendreth raid, maybe Drust in Ardenweald and whatever we'll be facing in Maldraxxus (maybe Orcs less badass than Draka).

At least we got to beat up Eitrigg. That's the most ham Blizzard will let happen to the Alliance sycophants Blizzard wants to push as the "soul of the Horde".

Good times indeed. Though given how factions are thrown away for Shadowlands (making the Unification even more pointless than it was), maybe the world PvP will be tied to your Covenant. So you'd be able to kill other Horde players, pretending that they are Baine Anduin loyalists some moe.
    My friend, it would behoove you to learn the definition of sarcasm. I likely went a bit overboard on that post (as evidenced by the infraction I got) but the dude I originally replied to was also sarcastically implying that "real story" would cost us expansions. I just took the concept in the opposite direction to the obvious forgone conclusion.

She's trying to kill you. We're trying to convince you of that.

Nobody's forcing you. She told you to "Fuck off", and the rest of us are either laughing at you, or looking sad at you out of pity.

We didn't. Sylvanas/Blizzard did that. Again, she said "Fuck off" to YOU - and deliberately left you in the dust with a vacant hole in the leadership, because she used you.

But you never kill reason why we stand with Sylvanas in the first place.
    Yup, you resurrected the Sha of Pride once again...

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Blizzard was way too kind to Sylvanas loyalists.

In truth, they should've had their character killed at the end of the questline. After all, they will willingly lick the boots of a nutter who doesn't give a shit about them and planned for them to die anyway, like the rest.
    Are we still talking about Sylvanas? I am sure you describe Baine.

Don't forget to cry about how mean big ol Tyrande is and that you want her as a raid boss for being such a meanie for not kissing and making up with the Horde next.
    I wanted her to die before BfA. I want the same now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Damn, Godwin is tickling me so hard with this comment. But I must resist.
    You want to do what Sylvanas had planned for you? Kill your character and stay dead.
    If this will destroy the Alliance, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

But you never kill reason why we stand with Sylvanas in the first place. Sylvanas can die...but people who burned Teldrassil and are proud of it..will never go away.

Loyalist are still there...forever.
    I am proud of Teldrassil and Theramore. I would build second Path of Glory.