Poll: Do you want Thori'dal to be transmoggable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Vote “Don’t care”. Another low-rez bow using no one.

More options is good. I for one like the MM artifact ones so much that I would still use those!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZz0r View Post
    I donno Thori'dal is a cool bow and all but have you looked closer at it? it has really not aged well you can pretty much count the pixels for the texture.
    Same thing can be said about the warglaive transmog.

That said, I'm not opposed to this idea (voted yes), but even if Thoridal was available for transmog I'd continue using my Rhok appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    Same thing can be said about the warglaive transmog.

That said, I'm not opposed to this idea (voted yes), but even if Thoridal was available for transmog I'd continue using my Rhok appearance.
    yeah i voted yes as well its a pretty nice looking bow even tho its super low res the lack of good looking bows as a whole makes me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it should be transmoggable, BUT, it should require you to do a little flavour quest for it to be unlocked rather than just getting it as soon as it drops.

Perhaps you take it to a transmog guy and you get a special event npc that walks past and gives you a little bit of a story quest that ends up with you being able to tmog it when it is completed. It just feels like a waste of an opportunity to just give the transmog as soon as you loot it considering it is a legendary.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2019-06-06 at 11:46 PM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Yes.

However, they need to fix it's projectile animation first... It's been broken since Legion launched... It used to have it's own unique animation, now it just uses the BM hunter artifact gun's projectiles, and it's exceptionally lame.
    They also need to fix its sheath position, it sits way off-center on players back and looks awful.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Demon Hunters can transmog Warglaives I say we Hunters should be able to transmog Thori'dal..!! Let us get the legendary on a hunter and kill illidan and earn the achievement to be able to transmog the bow.
    A little bit biased to put !! after the yes-option

it's such an underwhelming look anyway i don't see why not. rhok is way more prestigious

A bow they tossed in as just a drop at the end of Sunwell, with little to no meaning beyond any other random drop? Especially after they broke it, eh don't mind either way. Rhok you had to earn with quests that took skill and time, I'll keep using mine from classic. Still got the quiver, Lhok, and spares of the quest items like the dragon sinews!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Wish came true! Hooray!! I literally have four of these in my banks
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish came true! Hooray!! I literally have four of these in my banks
    Four thoridals.... why?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Four thoridals.... why?
    Fouri'dals?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Four thoridals.... why?
    From farming Sunwell for other mog it would drop so frequently for me.
    Fun fact: I got the legendary bow twice before the golden bow of quel thalas ever dropped
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

From farming Sunwell for other mog it would drop so frequently for me.
    Fun fact: I got the legendary bow twice before the golden bow of quel thalas ever dropped
    How would you even need anymore transmog from that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahper View Post
    Some people actually like that style. Just like some people like the style of leveling gear in Wrath or dungeon gear in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the best shaman sets in game for one

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Some people actually like that style. Just like some people like the style of leveling gear in Wrath or dungeon gear in Legion.
    No I mean, how would you not already have everything you need, when you've been doing it so long you have 4 legendary bows. You'd think after the first drop, you'd have everything else as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way ahead of you.....

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    No I mean, how would you not already have everything you need, when you've been doing it so long you have 4 legendary bows. You'd think after the first drop, you'd have everything else as well.
    Ahhh as someone farming who has two on Two shaman...rng is a notch as I STILL am missing one piece to the tier set

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Ahhh as someone farming who has two on Two shaman...rng is a notch as I STILL am missing one piece to the tier set
    Oh well, if it's on different characters, I can see it.