Poll: Do you want Thori'dal to be transmoggable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahper View Post
    You'd think after the first drop, you'd have everything else as well.
    You'd think that, yes. However, I have recieved two on my priest, one on my druid and one on my shaman. And I am still missing pieces. RNG is RNG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    From farming Sunwell for other mog it would drop so frequently for me.
    Fun fact: I got the legendary bow twice before the golden bow of quel thalas ever dropped
    I got both halves of Thunderfury before I finished my T1. I’ve had silly things happen as well
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    Way ahead of you.....
    Are you still lvling up that character? the last couple of lvls?

Note: Now that i think about it, i should go and make a transmog set around the bow, even though is really likely that i won't really ever use that transmog -have been playing Survival since Legion, so have not played around with range weapons in a while

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't the special thing about Thori'dal that it used to fire arrows of pure mana? I can imagine you wanting to mog it if it also transformed your ammunition into these, cause thats a far more striking effect than the actual bow itself was. Imo.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahper View Post
    No I mean, how would you not already have everything you need, when you've been doing it so long you have 4 legendary bows. You'd think after the first drop, you'd have everything else as well.
    saw two on my paladin and still don't have the pants i wanted from there. saw two on my mage before i finished her set, too. seems to be the least rare legendary of them all.

but yeah, glad for this, but almost all of these legendaries have shitty old textures. thoridal is one of them, sadly. only shadowmourne looks really good, and the rogue daggers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Wasn't the special thing about Thori'dal that it used to fire arrows of pure mana? I can imagine you wanting to mog it if it also transformed your ammunition into these, cause thats a far more striking effect than the actual bow itself was. Imo.
    Yes, it used to include that effect, but i personally doubt that the effect will stay with the transmog, well... in most cases, the effect of legendaries are not shown when transmoged (i know that happen with the DK legendary)

OT, i think this is the best looking equipment you can run into to go with the bow

Note: It makes me so sad that Hunters cannot use maces, i really want Ragnaros mace or at least let me transmog 1 handed weapon into 2 handed weapons, so i can use Windfury
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2019-11-26 at 03:29 PM.

I'm not at all familiar with the bow so I just voted yes, always good to have more transmog options over less.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    I got both halves of Thunderfury before I finished my T1. I’ve had silly things happen as well
    Many years ago
    I got the Tusks of Mannoroth on my first ever Mythic Garrosh kill with no bonus roll and it warforged to the highest ilvl possible. So yep people it’s possible..!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Are you still lvling up that character? the last couple of lvls?

Note: Now that i think about it, i should go and make a transmog set around the bow, even though is really likely that i won't really ever use that transmog -have been playing Survival since Legion, so have not played around with range weapons in a while
    That was my first character to level 120 back near BFA launch.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I agree with this right here. As far as badass bows go I think I prefer the one illidan drops

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I agree with this right here. As far as badass bows go I think I prefer the one illidan drops
    Further reflecting on this, transmogging the "ammo" of a ranged weapon as part of said transmog already seems possible.
    The pewpew lazorguns from Mechagon come to mind:

Light Auto-Stabilizing Energy Rifle
    Supervolt Zapper
    Last edited by Chonar; 2019-11-28 at 11:12 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

its ewwww

/10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    I agree but I'm a douche and voted no.
    I appreciate your honesty, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    i am planning on using this:

https://imgur.com/a/DIG0ATN

dressing room link for checking other races: https://ptr.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...8YR3808aq487Vg
    Last edited by Rhaxus; 2019-11-30 at 01:14 PM.