Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Show off your Legendary Transmogs!

Hey guys, now with the change that let us transmog legendaries weapons, is time to show off what sets have you come up to match the legendaries available?

I have 2 sets ideas, for both legendaries items that my hunter can use:

For Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest:

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=226095/battlebound-wrath

For Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury:

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=22658...ry-ranger-lord

And what have you come up with?

Please, if you're going to post a T3 with random legendaries that do not even match, just don't

Thats pretty good

Please do not use this helmet for tarecgosa. The rest is nice, but this helmet is... just no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Please do not use this helmet for tarecgosa. The rest is nice, but this helmet is... just no.
    Well... i do understand that the helmet looks weird from behind (because of the red) but at least in front, it looks nice IMHO, at least color wise it matches and the helmet tail matches with the shoulder fur strips that it have on the side.

Note: The helmet tail is bugged on the Dressing Room, so it look more exited than what it should be

For other helmet options, i guess i can go with the Banded Helmet (but i feel is too simple for the set) or the Vapor-proof Headcover.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post

Better?
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2019-11-26 at 07:22 PM.

This is my Hunter's Mog for Thori'dal, Actually just finished it last night.

Still have to work on all the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well... i do understand that the helmet looks weird from behind (because of the red) but at least in front, it looks nice IMHO, at least color wise it matches and the helmet tail matches with the shoulder fur strips that it have on the side.

Note: The helmet tail is bugged on the Dressing Room, so it look more exited than what it should be

For other helmet options, i guess i can go with the Banded Helmet (but i feel is too simple for the set) or the Vapor-proof Headcover.

- - - Updated - - -

Better?
    Much better.

And what I was thinking for my Warrior with Sulfuras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    This is my Hunter's Mog for Thori'dal, Actually just finished it last night.

Still have to work on all the rest.
    I hate when an item looks good on a gender and bad on the other, in case of this shoulders, it look horrible with Thoridal in male characters, but works great in female character, ughhh....

I humbly request one of you pros to make a Thundefury Rogue transmog for Shadowlands :3
    Ill try to do one myself...but i suck at transmog.

So blizz took time to make legendary mog available (not that im complaining) but as someone who has a hunter (even as an alt) i still wait for those quiver/ammo pouches i would love to have a quiver on my back.
    Anyone remember this?
    http://eyesofthebeast.com/2014/05/fi...-ammo-pouches/
    Now for mog since my main is a warrior im between shadowmourn or sulfuras (although i prefer the 2nd version of it).

10+ Year Old Account

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=22658...t-kings-wisdom

This is something i did for Valanyr, a Paladin mainly, though i'm pretty sure i won't play a Paladin (i hate that class), so i may end up using this as a DK, so instead of shield, i would be using 2 Valanyr

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    So blizz took time to make legendary mog available (not that im complaining) but as someone who has a hunter (even as an alt) i still wait for those quiver/ammo pouches i would love to have a quiver on my back.
    Anyone remember this?
    http://eyesofthebeast.com/2014/05/fi...-ammo-pouches/
    Now for mog since my main is a warrior im between shadowmourn or sulfuras (although i prefer the 2nd version of it).
    Lets not talk about this, i mean... we even have Blowguns in game, with models and animations, but for some reason, they are grey items that cannot be used for transmog.... WHY?!

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blowgun
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2019-11-26 at 08:06 PM.

oh cool I totally forgot there was a legendary bow in tbc!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I humbly request one of you pros to make a Thundefury Rogue transmog for Shadowlands :3
    Here's the thing though, Transmogging is an expression of self. What works for one, often doesn't work for others. I can give you Tips for what we would do, but ultimately tastes vary. Quite often just pick 1 or 2 colors and find gear of the same color Palette.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate when an item looks good on a gender and bad on the other, in case of this shoulders, it look horrible with Thoridal in male characters, but works great in female character, ughhh....
    it's due to Males having such Broad shoulders, and why I make Female toons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though i agree with Shadowgrace point, i could still try it out, could you tell me your race.

Note: As pointed out by Shadowgrace, whatever i make may not be to your liking

Even though i agree with Shadowgrace point, i could still try it out, could you tell me your race.

Note: As pointed out by Shadowgrace, whatever i make may not be to your liking
    Nightelf

Im doing it right now in the dressing room...but i mostly do complete sets and lack your imaginations skills.

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=22658...t-kings-wisdom

This is something i did for Valanyr, a Paladin mainly, though i'm pretty sure i won't play a Paladin (i hate that class), so i may end up using this as a DK, so instead of shield, i would be using 2 Valanyr

- - - Updated - - -

Lets not talk about this, i mean... we even have Blowguns in game, with models and animations, but for some reason, they are grey items that cannot be used for transmog.... WHY?!

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blowgun
    THESE EXIST? oh my god

Nightelf

Im doing it right now in the dressing room...but i mostly do complete sets and lack your imaginations skills.
    usually, find the Color of the Primary item, the Item you want to make the Focal point of the Transmog, that Pops and draws your attention. There are two schools of thought to this, one use that Color as your Main color that carries through all the gear, so your attention is not drawn to just one peice. Or two, use the Secondary color off that primary item, so your eye is drawn to the Primary Item without the rest of the Armor clashing. Using Maxilian's Pally Mog, you can see that they picked the Primary color of Val'anry, (the glowy orb) then carried that as the color that joins the entire transmog, so you look at it as a whole.

Edit: As to full sets, hey that's fine if that's what you like, again Transmog is always personal tastes.
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2019-11-26 at 08:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nightelf

Well... already got something, i made it around the theme of Thunder birds/raven, and got something like this:

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=226610/storm-raven-v2
    The set does not have as much silver as i would like, but IMHO it goes well with the theme without looking out of place with the weapon.

Note: For good or ill, i went more for a theme than the color

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    THESE EXIST? oh my god
    Yes, i do not know why Blizzard add this things for NPC only.

The items are used by the Blood Trolls and the Zandalari trolls.

Well... already got something, i made it around the theme of Thunder birds/raven, and got something like this:

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=226610/storm-raven-v2
    The set does not have as much silver as i would like, but IMHO it goes well with the theme without looking out of place with the weapon.

Note: For good or ill, i went more for a theme than the color
    I was thinking something very similar but with Rogue T11 head and Shoulders, for that whole Windseeker kinda lore thing so Al'Akir and Thunderaan the Windseeker have that similar vibe and look. Druid T11 helm and shoulders were my 2nd thought. Great minds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    No joke, I cannot wait for 8.3!!!!!!! Looking great fam